7. Avoiding Klaus

Dear Damon,

 After my close encounter with humanity, I decided to avoid Klaus. He could be my trigger and I don't feel like going back to mourn your death. I've been feeding daily but it's not as satisfying as it was. Whatever it is, I need to shake it off! Whenever I feel like Klaus is behind me he pulls me back in and I lose control.

Last night I called Kol and we slept together like old times, but it wasn't good. All I could think about was Klaus and how much he needs me. It's not like I care, but ignoring him is getting harder by the day. If you were here, we'd drink a bottle of bourbon and bitch about our problems. Doing it alone is not as fun.

I looked to my left and Kol was still sleeping. Maybe I wasn't attracted to his new body, which is why sex was good for me. I mean, he's cute but the old Kol was so handsome and looked like a man. This one, looks like a lost puppy. "Kol, wake up!" I shouted while climbing out of bed.

He groaned and opened his blue eyes. "Is it morning yet, love?" He asked while rubbing his eyes and I nodded. "We could play a little." He smirked at and sat up straight.

"Not a chance!" I put on my underwear and turned around to him. "Kol, we had amazing moments back in Mystic Falls, but your new body totally turns me off." I threw his clothes at him. "It's time for you to leave."

Kol started getting dressed. "Fine! I need to meed Davina anyway." He looked at me and then sighed. "My mother wants to talk to me. I told her we weren't even speaking and I wanted to get revenge for what you did to me and she called me for a meeting."

I smirked. "Awesome! Tell me everything later." He nodded and leaft my loft. I laid in my bed and sighed heavily. Klaus was once again invading my thoughts.

***

I arrived at Rousseau's and saw Vincent sitting near the window and rolled my eyes. He looked in my direction and waved. "Good morning, Mia!" He smiled.

My smile was totally fake but I sat across from him anyways. "Ready for an impromptu session?" I asked while signaling the bartender for a drink. "I need to vent."

He nodded and grabbed his notebook. "What is going on in your life?" He asked with a pathetic smile.

I sighed. "This guy I know from way back got into my head." The bartender put my drink on the table and I took a sip of my strong liquor. "We always shared this deep connection but now I don't care about things. I party every night and have sex with strangers and before I was perfectly content with the way I was living my life. Now all I can think about is Klaus."

Vincent smirked and wrote something on his little notebook. "Tell me more about Klaus."

I finished my drink and scoffed. "Let's stop pretending you don't know who Klaus is." He looked at me, utter shock covered his face. "I know you're not Vincent the psychologist. I've known for a while. I don't know exactly you are but I bet you're that one Original no one cares about." I rolled my eyes and noticed his eyes glued on mine.

"Then you know I'm a powerful witch and could do really bad things to you." He smirked deviously."

I leaned forward and smirked. "Like I care!" I chuckled. "There's only one brother Klaus couldn't care less about and that's Finn. So, Finn, do you want to be on your mother's team, the woman who wanted to kill her kids? Or do you want to show Klaus that you actually have balls?"

Vincent glared at me. "I would never betray my mother!" He spat.

"Okay." I broke the glass and shoved a shard in his chest. "Have a great day Dr. Vincent." I blew a kiss in his direction and left the bar. Finn was bugging me already with his blinding loyalty to his psycho mother.

***

Hayley texted me to meet her at the same building I saw Elijah talking to Marcel and when I arrived, they were all waiting for me. "Why do I have a feeling this is a shady meeting and Klaus knows nothing about it?" They looked at each other and I sighed. "I don't even care."

Marcel looked at me with suspicion and Hayley started pacing. "I called you all here because I need your help." Her green eyes were fixated on us. "This guy Vincent, is using teenagers to create some sort of werewolf army or something."

"You mean Finn Mikaelson." I stated. They looked at me confused. "Long story short, Vincent is Finn and he's working with Esther. She probably wants to control werewolves the same way she controls everything else." I rolled my eyes.

Elijah walked up to me. "Are you sure about Finn? He died!"

I scoffed. "So did Kol but he's alive. Wake up, Elijah! The Other Side collapsed which is how Esther got out and possessed a young witch. Your brothers are doing the same to help her get revenge on you and Klaus."

Marcel stood up and shot us a look. "We need to find a way to get those werewolves out of Finn's control."

"I can watch Finn and make sure you're all clear to help those teen wolves." I smirked. "But if they attack me, they'll die cause I hate werewolves." I looked at Hayley and winked sarcastically.

Elijah nodded. "Okay, we're going to rescue the werewolves and make sure Finn doesn't notice."

Hayley glanced at Marcel. "Do you have any vampires that can help?" She asked.

Marcel nodded. "Gia is ready to fight and Josh can watch Finn with Mia." He looked at me and folded his arms over his chest."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm completely capable of doing it on my own. In fact, I'm actually way more capable than you."

"You might be tough and all but I don't trust you." Marcel faced me.

Elijah stepped between us. "Marcel, she is trustworthy. Even without her humanity, she's been risking her life for us." He looked at me and nodded. "I completely trust Amelia." He smiled and I nodded. Suck it Marcel!