22. Hungry

The darker it got outside, the hungrier I was getting. My eyes were blurry and my hands were shaking. In no time, I would go full on vampire and those innocent people would get killed. I was losing all my control. I found Davina near the compound and pulled her to me. "I need your help!" I said while grabbing both her shoulders.

Davina's green eyes looked at me in fear and I could hear her heart beating faster. "Your eyes..." She started and then took a step back."

I touched my teeth and could tell my fangs were already out. "I won't hurt you! All the vampires are losing control and I don't know what to do." My head was aching from the hunger I felt. "This must be some kind of spell and since you're a witch, Marcel thought you could help."

"First, tell me where Kol is." The young witch demanded. "I know he's with Klaus and I can't find him anywhere."

My hands reached for her wrists and I glared at her. "I have no freaking clue where Kol and Klaus are." I yelled, losing all control. "There are some blood bags inside and I need blood right now, or else I'm gonna kill some innocent people."

Davina ran inside and I followed her, my hunger making me see red. All I could think about was drinking warm blood straight from the vein. "Here!" She handed me a blood bag and I drank everything.

"I need more." I demanded, my eyes still red and my fangs still out. Davina handed me a couple blood bags more and I drank them all. "Finn did this to us." I realized. "Little witch, you need to break the damn spell and you're gonna help me find Finn so I can kill the son of a bitch!" She nodded and I smirked. My hands were finally steady and I wasn't hungry anymore. My priority now was to find Klaus.

***

Davina and I walked along the locals during the festivities and I immediately spotted Josh. "Look!" I held the young witch's  wrist and pushed her until we reached the vampires. "Are you okay?" I asked while scanning him.

Josh nodded and smiled. "Marcel handed us all a few blood bags and the hunger stopped."

"Great! Davina and I will try to find Klaus and Kol." I informed him. "Listen to Marcel. He's a great leader and he would never put any of you in danger." I smiled softly.

The young witch and I arrived at Finn's lair. Lucky for us, he didn't change the place his mother kept. "Are you sure Kol is here?" She asked and I nodded. "Okay, I'll stay behind and reverse whatever spell he put on them."

I smiled at Davina. "Be safe!" I warned her before walking along the tunnel. At the end of it, I found a door and could hear Finn's voice. "Bingo." I muttered while opening the door.

"Tell him the whole story, Elijah!" Finn demanded like a maniac.

Elijah looked at his brother Klaus with sorrow in his eyes. "I killed Tatia to satisfy my hunger for human blood. It was wrong of me to keep that from you since you were in love with her as well. But Klaus, our mother took that memory away from me before using her blood." The Original confessed.

I was shocked. Klaus knew he killed Tatia but not the entire story. Finn smirked at his brothers. "Niklaus, how do you feel about this little confession?"

Klaus glared at Elijah and then turned to his older brother. "My noble brother is not so noble after all and that actually makes me feel better." He smirked. "I forgive my brother for killing the woman we both loved because I have committed far more hedious crimes." I felt so proud of Klaus.

I clapped and then walked inside the room. "Once again, Elijah and Klaus proved they are a united front." I looked at him with a smug expression. "You lost, Finn." Klaus shoved Finn against the wall and left with Elijah, while Davina helped Kol.

***

Klaus was in his study, drinking his usual scotch. I knocked on the door and smiled. "May I come in?" I asked.

The Original hybrid smirked at me and handed me a glass before pouring the liquor. "You already knew about Tatia, didn't you?" I nodded and his smile faded. "I forgave Elijah because I knew it would break the spell."

I took a sip of my drink and raised an eyebrow. "We both know you care about your family and according to Davina, the spell could only be broken once the all of you proved to be different from how Finn perceives you."

Klaus smirked and stepped closer to me. "Amelia, you are smarter than you look." He sighed. "The truth is that I could never turn my back on my brother. Elijah is the only one who can keep me grounded and I need him by my side." He admitted.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm proud of you, Nik." The words escaped my mouth and I could tell he was caught by surprise. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me passionately. Our mouths moved in sync and my body was heating up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and dropped the glass, causing me to flinch and pull away from the kiss. "Sorry about the glass." I whispered.

He was panting from the kiss. "Did you really interrupt our kiss because of a mere glass?" He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I burst into laughter. "I'm sorry, Klaus. You make me so nervous..."

"You make me nervous too." I stopped laughing and he grabbed my hand. "I love you, Amelia Salvatore, and I know you will be mine forever." He smirked.

My eyes stared at his blue ones and I smiled. "Klaus Mikaelson... You never cease to amaze me!" I held both his hands. "We can't be together now. At least, not until this war is over. But I'll wait for you." I kissed his soft lips and left the room, feeling happy and satisfied.