Confused.

Demi

"Demi, who the hell is Jessica?"

He started to raise his voice.

" I don't know what you're talking about."

"Demi, don't act stupid. You just screamed that name while you were cumming!  Now who is she!"

He yelled clenching his fist as I scrambled to put my clothes back on.

"Wilmer, I-I-dont know what you're talking about."

He started to pace back and forth running his hands through his hair.

"I know I heard it," he sounded more doubtful this time.  "I know I heard you say it."

"Well you heard wrong..... Why would I even shout a woman's name? Do you think? That I'm some kinda lesbian?"

I shout and flail my hands for good measure, trying to play on his conscience.

"Or maybe I should be asking you who this Jessica is! Since you're hearing her name so much."

"Demi, baby, I swear I've never heard that name before."

He pleaded reaching out to touch me but I shrug him off.

"I think you should leave." 

I say in a low voice for good measure. If I was gonna fake being upset, I have to do it properly right? Dramatics and all.

"No, babe, I ju-"

"I said leave."

He tried to plant a kiss on my cheek but I quickly avoided it. He sighed and started making his way to the door. He placed his hand on the knob and turned to me.

"Nena, I'm really sorry if I made you feel like I don't trust you.... I really do and I love you more than anything in this world. I just want you to know that."

And with that he left. I let out a frustrated huff and made my way to the bathroom to have a long hot bath. Getting him to leave was more energy consuming than I thought. By the time I got done I checked the time and it was 11:37 pm. It didn't make any sense for me to go over to Jessica's right now, she was already sleeping for sure. I did however send her a goodnight text reiterating that I was sorry I couldn't make it and that I loved her. I wanted that to be the first thing she saw in the morning, a reminder that my heart belongs only to her. Not to anyone else, especially not to Wilmer, but why did I feel this lingering guilt for lying to him? I pushed it to the back of my mind and transferred my thoughts into planning the perfect way to get my girl back.

Chapter five is here!!!!! if you haven't read chapter 4, wattpad made it private and says you have to follow me in order to read it idk why. so please read and comment, criticism is welcome. Chapter six will be up by Saturday!! Xoxo JessWess.