Bliss part 1

Jessica

"That was amazing.”

Demi stated with heavy breaths from beside me as I flopped beside her on the bed.

"You should get angry at me more often. The makeup sex is just.....”

She added while shaking her head at the lack of words to finish her sentence. Yeah, it really was nice to make love with her again after almost a week and a half of not seeing her but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was more invested in this relationship than she was.

”Demi?”

"Hmmm?" she moaned,obviously still in complete bliss.

"Do you love me?"

She jerked upright in the bed and looked over on me.

"Of course I do! Is that even a question?"

"I know it's just sometimes I-you know what? Forget it."

I honestly didn't want to ruin this night with all my insecurities after it had been going so well.

"No babe.Tell me what's bothering you."

"Its just that sometimes I really don't know where I stand with you y'know? Sometimes you make me feel like I'm the only person in the world that matters, that the world could be ending but it doesn't matter because you're with me and the other times you make me feel as if I'm not worth the effort nor the time or that I'm barely a passing thought in your mind and that I'm stupid for loving you in ways you may never love me back."

"Hey..."

She turned to look me dead in the eyes and I could see the determination and honesty behind them.

"Listen to me, you are the only person on this planet who has my heart. Contrary to what it may seem you are in my every waking thought, you're the first and last person I think of everyday. When I'm not around you I feel like I can't breathe, like I have no purpose and the days when you're upset with me I hate myself knowing I hurt the only person in this world who gives my life meaning and I know our conditions are not ideal-"

I turned my head away from her at this point feeling the threat of tears but she lifted my chin so we continued eye contact and continued.

"Hey, look at me, I know our current situation is far from perfect but I promise I'm working on it and before we know it we'll be married with two annoying but cute kids interrupting our alone time but just give me a little more time OK?"

"OK."

With that she reached down to capture my lips and I sigh happily at the familiar feeling. Home. That's what she felt like, that's what she is to me, my home. It's crazy how one simple touch from her can make me forget everything that's wrong and focus on everything that's right. How she could make me feel invincible with the slightest of action.

"I'm in the mood for a long, hot bubblebath." She mentioned as she broke the kiss and tiptoed her fingers along my chest.

"How about you get the water running and I'll be right in? I'm pretty sure the sheets need changing."

"Umm, OK sure, I'll start and you come right in when you're done?"

"Yeah."

"OK, don't have me waiting for too long now."

She called behind her while her naked figure disappeared into the bathroom and soon after I heard water running. I took that as my cue to strip the bed. After i brought the sheets to the laundry room I stopped by the kitchen to get some apple juice and grapes for us. When I got upstairs I saw my phone light up indicating a text message from Jasmine.

”I'm more than just a number hey, hey, hey."

"Hey babe :)"

"I miss youuuu :(”

"Don't worry I'll be seeing you soon."

"How soon? I've got looots to tell you!!"

"I won't tell it's a surprise:)))"

"OK but just to ease the pain of waiting.... can I go get GTA5 tomorrow puhleeease?"

"I knew there was an ulterior motive hidden somewhere."

"I love you."

"I won't bebribed with your affection."

"Whatever anyway some of us have school tomorrow so bye nigga"

"Bye babe! talk tomorrow! I love you."

And with that I headed into the bathroom and disrobed.

"Took you long enough."

"Is there still room for me baby?"

I leaned over pecking her lips.

"There's always room for you my love"

Part two coming soon darlings!! Xoxo JessWess