Revelation

Jessica

My alarm went off for about the 3rd time in the space of half an hour and I knew it was definitely time for me to get out of bed. I had a pretty exciting day ahead of me from dance rehearsals, to shooting to a meeting to finalize my arrangements to go to New York for the weekend to teach a master class. That's what I was most excited about. I looked over to the clock and noticed it was 5:45 am which gave me ample time to get some yoga done and to eat a proper breakfast.

I checked my phone and saw a new text message from Demi and despite me wanting to be angry at her I couldn't help but smile at the cute message laden with emojis. There was no way in hell she was going to know that because I responded with a simple "K." knowing she was gonna freak out that I was still pissed at her. Yoga and breakfast took up about an hour and a half which meant I had to rush getting ready in order to avoid morning traffic on my way to the dance studio. By ten minutes to eight I was ready to go and I went to the guest room to tell Marissa I was about to leave. I carefully opened the door and peered inside.

"Hey Mar."

No response.

"Mar," I said in a harsh whisper.

Still no response. Ain't nobody got time for this. I went inside and started to shake her.

"Mmm." At least she's alive.

"Mar, I'm leaving now. There's food downstairs and make sure you put in tho security code before you leave Ok?"

"Mmm."

"Bye, I'll text you later."

"Bye beautiful."

Bye beautiful? It must be all that cheap ass wine we drank last night or the sleep getting to her. Anyway I pushed her comment to the back of my mind and made my way to the studio. As I pulled in I saw Lea get out of her car. Lea became one of my closest friends ever since I started dancing for glee about two years ago.

"Hey there sweet cheeks!" She said while playfully slapping my butt.

"Have fun last night?" She added with a raised brow.

"Kinda. Why'd you ask?" I gave her a suspicious look.

"Well that hickey on your neck can tell alot."

"What?" I gasp frantically, looking in my car mirror and surely there was one close to the back of my neck. But how? Lea laughed and teased me as we made our way into the studio.

"So who's it from?" She asked while we were on water break.

"I'm not telling." I teased her,bumping her shoulder.

"Is it from Demi?" I spat out my water and the others turned to look at us.

"What?  No! That's ridiculous!"

"Oh cut the bullshit Jessica. I saw you guys making out in the parking lot last month"
She said in an annoyed voice while rolling her eyes.

"Why didn't you say something?"

"I figured it wasn't my place, afterall isn't she dating Fez?"

"Yeah, its really fucked up right now."

"Hey, just know I'm here whenever you want to talk right?"

"Yeah, thanks short stuff."

Before I knew it we were already done rehearsing and filming 2 numbers and I was finishing up my meeting with my manager.

"So you'll leave for NYC on Friday afternoon, you'll have the master class on Saturday morning at 9 til 3 then you're all free til Sunday evening when you have to return." he informed me.

"That's it?"

"Yeah, I thought you may wanna squeeze in some quality time with Jasmine so I got you guys some tickets for the Rihanna concert on Saturday too."

"You know Greg, it's times like these I remember why I love you."

"Please, you've loved me since day one."

"Whatever floats your boat amigo."

"So we're all set then?"

"Yes we are. I'll call you as soon as I land."

"That's great. Have fun darling."

And with that we hugged and I made my way home. The drive really didn't take that long and before I knew it, I was pulling into my driveway. The first thing I noticed when I got inside was that the security system wasn't activated. God damn it Marissa, you had one job. I made my way to the kitchen for some water but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off so I began to investigate. I searched the living and dining rooms which seemed normal enough. So far, so good. Then I started up the stairs when I heard something behind me. Footsteps?  As I began turning around, I felt someone creep up behind me and everything went dark.

I know I said Saturday but my wifi was being messy and wouldn't let me upload so here it is!!!  Yay!! Chapter 6!! Next chapter will be up by Wednesday i promise!  In the meantime read, comment and share if you'd like. XoxoJessWess