Prove it.

Demi

It had been two weeks since news about mine and Wilmer's breakup broke out and things had been hectic ever since. Between interviews and prepping for tour, I barely even had time to think about how sad I was or how lonely I felt and I was more than grateful for that.

It was the first night of my tour and the meet and greet was a blur. That was, until it got to the last person in line.

"So you're the famous Demi? Somehow I imagined you being taller."

It didn't take long to figure out who it was. She was almost the exact replica of her sister.

"Jasmine Wessley. Its nice to finally meet you. I've heard alot."

I reached out my hand to shake hers but she simply glared at it and scoffed.

"Pity I cant say the same about you."

Well, damn. She was even more vicious than Jess described her. From my peripheral, I could see the camera man indicating that we get ready for our picture.

"Do you wanna..."

I trailed off as I gestured in the direction of the cameraman.

"No thanks."

She shook her head with her arms still folded. I turned to the cameraman and indicated that he could pack up his things.

"So why are you here?"

"Honestly, I came here to punch you in the fucking face for screwing my sister over but..."

She paused to scornfully look me up and down.

"...I don't think it's worth it, so we could just talk it out I guess."

She shrugged nonchalantly and I nodded my head in understanding. Never had I imagined myself taking orders from seventeen year old. I led the way to my dressing room and Jasmine followed not too far behind. When we got inside, I asked the few persons inside to give me a few minutes.

"You seem to be a big shot around here."

Jasmine commented as she watched the last person scurry out and close the door. I honestly wasn't sure if she was giving a compliment so I just remained neutral. The awkward silence that followed obviously irritated her as she spoke up again soon after.

"Look, Debbie, I don't normally care who my sister fucks but I know that since you came to see my sister the other day, she's been acting weird..."

She paused only to take another long draw from her water bottle before continuing.

"...I mean she pays that Melissa chick so much dust its actually hilarious and I did have to snoop through all her stuff just to find out about you but I know, we both know that when my sister loves, she loves hard. The only question is do you love her?"

She asked while arching her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Of course I do, I just-"

I struggled to find the right words which could accurately describe what I felt, what I was going through but I was interrupted.

"Then prove it."

"What?"

I queried, still baffling to find words to describe the overwhelming emotions.

"I said, prove it..."

She challenged as she got comfortable in the chair, quickly glancing at her watch and continuing.