Birthday Bombshell

Jessica

"Wake up old lady."

I mumbled as I tried to wake Demi up. She groaned out something incoherent and just turned her back to me. I flipped her on her back and straddled her waist.

"Demi, I said wake up."

I whined as I bounced on her. Still, she remained silent even though I knew she had already woken up.

"OK then, I guess someone doesn't want my birthday kisses."

I said to myself but loud enough so she could hear me. She then let out a huge fake yawn and started with some exaggerated stretching.

"Did I hear someone say birthday kisses?"

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did. Gimmie my kissy."

I shook my head and folded my arms like a stubborn kid and she pounced on me and tickled me.

"I want my kisses."

"Okay, okay."

I said out of breath with my hands up in surrender. She then rolled us over so I was back on top. I leaned down and she moved my hair out of my face.

"I love you."

She said, just before I leaned in to give her the first kiss.

"One....two...three..."

I counted as I placed butterfly kisses all over her body. By the time I got to twenty-two, I had already made my way back to her face. I hovered over her for a few seconds and this time she was the one to lean and give me a kiss.

"And one for good luck."

I giggled as she pulled me down for kiss after kiss, each one deeper and more sensual than the last. Just as she put her hand under my top to remove it, there was a knock at the door.

"Room service."

We heard the voice announce from behind the hotel room door. Demi let out an exaggerated sigh as I placed my forehead on hers.

"Why do bad things happen to good people?"

"I hardly call breakfast a bad thing, Demetria."

I said as I made my way to the door to get our food. I allowed the waiter to cart the food in and Demi snuck up behind me just as he left.

"We need to eat."

I struggled to sound stern as she started planting kisses on my neck. She let out a small giggle just before answering me.

"That's what I'm trying to do."

I squirmed out of her hold, knowing if she went at it any longer I would give in.

"No, we have to eat the food I ordered. I have something planned for us today."

Demi made her way over to the sofa and plopped down on it.

"Oh really? What?"

I pushed the food cart over to where she was sitting and took a seat beside her.

"I'm not telling."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

I retorted as I fed her a piece of nutella crepe.

"But only just a little bit."

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

"Please tell me where we're going."

Demi whined as I followed the directions on the GPS system.