No Filter.

Jessica.

The buzzing of my phone accompanied by the warmth of Marissa's embrace proved to be the ideal way to wake up in the morning.

I looked up to see her smiling softly at me, causing my heart to do a well appreciated flip flop.

"Hey."

She croaked out as she redirected her attention from her cellphone to kissing my forehead lightly.

"Morning honey."

I mumbled through a smile as I checked my cellphone for the notification which actually woke me up. Turns out it was from a picture that Mar posted of me sleeping away on her chest with the caption 'The only heaven I'll be sent to is when I'm alone with you. #Iwokeuplikethis #Nofilter #YesshesTHATgorgeous.'

I turned my phone so she could have a look at the screen and she shrugged.

"It's a great shot. How selfish would I be to keep all of that to myself?"

I continued reading comments under the photo. It wasn't what I was expecting. Sure, there was the occasional comment condemning us both to hell but overall, most persons were fawning over how 'cute' the photo was while others were more interested in the racial difference or how long we've been dating.

"Do you two ever wear clothes?"

Jasmine commented, not hiding her disgust as she barged through my bedroom door.

"Do you ever knock?"

I mocked, matching her tone as I sat up in bed so I could have a better view.

"I'm not gonna prolong this any longer because I'm begging this time..."

She marched further into the room, picking up both our shirts and tossing them in our direction.

"... Can I go shopping today with some of the kids I met out here?"

"Have I met them before?"

She rolled her eyes as she sat in the single couch and started fiddling with my iPad.

"You know Kayleigh and Sam and aunt Susan met the other one, Ashley."

"OK, but I know you don't care if I give you permission or not. You want money don't you?"

I questioned as I made my way over to my purse. Flashing a glance in her direction, I saw her shrug, obviously intrigued by something on my iPad.

"Oh and there's a concert next week for Miley or Selena or some shit, Can I go?"

"You're gonna make me bankrupt."

I rolled my eyes as she snatched my credit card from my fingers.

"Not as long as you shake that pretty little ass of yours."

She commented as she smacked my butt before making her way out of my room. Mar obviously enjoyed witnessing our exchange as she was holding her belly from laughing so hard.

"I see you're enjoying my pain over there."

I turned to her, still rubbing my rump to get rid of the sting Jazz caused.

"You two are just too adorable. I love waking up to this, to you."

She slid off the bed so she was standing directly in front of me, resting her forehead on mine. Well more like on my nose since I was a bit taller than she was.

"Oooh, smooth."

"I am, aren't I?"

She smiled before leaning in to kiss me, tangling her hand in my hair. We had started shuffling towards the bed when we heard a low growl from somewhere in the room.

I broke the kiss to see Izzy standing by the door snarling at us. It was kinda adorable.

"Ignore her."

Mar urged as she pulled me on top of her, sliding her hands under my shirt when she pulled away suddenly.

"Ow, fuck."

I looked down to see Izzy nipping angrily at Marissa's toes with her teeth.

"Izzy, stop it."

On command, she whined as she let go of her toes and looked at me apologetically.

"I don't think she likes seeing you kissing me that much."

"No shit."

Marissa commented as she inspected her toes for any major bruises.

"And you Miss Isabella, you cant just keep on biting mommy's girlfriend OK? No matter how jealous you get."

I scolded as she whined and used her paw to cover her eyes. She was so adorable, I just wanted to cuddle her but I wanted her to know I was serious.

"Yeah, way to kill the mood. Breakfast?"

Mar turned to me and I nodded before she held out her hand for me to take and we walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

"Finally you two decided to come eat."

My aunt commented from her place around the kitchen island as I planted a kiss on her cheek.

"We didn't even know breakfast was ready."

Mar defended as she filled two glasses with apple juice. I was happy to see her finally getting more comfortable around my family.

"That's probably because you guys already ate upstairs."

Jasmine commented smugly as she stuffed a piece of fried dumpling into her mouth, moaning out in pain when I roughly pulled her hair.

"So how was last night? You two had fun?"

My aunt changed the subject, making sure to send a deadly glance in my sister's direction to which she responded by putting her hands up in mock surrender.

"Yeah. It started off shaky but it was perfect in the end."

Marissa mused as she felt for my hand underneath the table and squeezed it. My aunt nodded approvingly in our direction before rushing off  to answer the door.

"I think she has a crush on the mail man. As soon as she hear the truck coming, her skin catch fire."

Jazz commented mockingly before I heard my aunt calling me to the door.

"Jess, Someone here for you."

Mar loosened her grip on my hand and instead used it to scroll through her phone as I made my way to the front door.

"What's up?"

I asked my aunt just before she opened the door wider so I could see Demi standing there in a disheveled state. She was dressed in the same clothes from the night before but now her makeup and hair were a mess.

"Demi? Why-what are you doing here?"

I stuttered as my aunt stood nearby, not moving too far out of earshot. In response, Demi just opened her hand, which she had balled in a fist all this time,  to reveal her engagement ring.

"I left him Jess, I left him for you...."

Dunn dunn dunnnnn!! I have chickungunya which means no work which meant update so hey!!!! Also come say hi and remind me to update when it takes too long http://ask.fm/LovatosBitch Xoxo JessWess