I still get jealous

Jessica

'When was the funeral?'

I grinned as I read the text that came in from Lea. She was right, It had been weeks since we last hung out. It really was like one of us had died. I stuck my tongue in my cheek as I typed a response.

'Funny, I was just shopping for a dress to wear to yours.'

'Lets meet for lunch in the afterlife.'

'The grove @ 2?'

'Its a date.'

After reading her response, I stuffed my phone in my pocket and continued riding the elliptical at the gym. After another half hour of riding, I finally hopped off so I could get home and get ready to take Mar to the airport.

"I can't believe you're leaving already."

I pouted as I peeled my sweaty gym clothes off and made my way to the bathroom.

"Time flies right?"

Marissa responded as I turned the water on and began to lather my body.

"I mean, I wont see you again til mid term is it?"

"Yeah and I wont be able to do this..."

I felt her creep up behind me and spun me toward her. Wrapping her hand around my soapy frame before giving me a deep, sensual kiss.

"I think I'll miss that the most."

I smiled as I wrapped my legs around her waist to keep me steady when she braced me against the shower wall. I moaned softly as she massaged my breasts and used her mouth to suck lightly on my neck.

She continued her way down, kissing a trail through the valley between my breasts towards my aching center. My breath hitched as soon as she slid her index finger inside me which she soon added her middle finger to. She kept kissing and nipping at the inside of my thighs as she pumped steadily until I was practically screaming her name and riding out my high.

"Round two?"

She suggested smugly as my body relied limply on hers for support.

"Not unless you wanna miss your flight."

"I can always catch another one."

••••

I scurried through the restaurant, eager to find the table Lea had already reserved for us in an attempt to redeem myself from my tardiness. It really didn't take long to find her, considering she was the only one in the room grinning and waving like a lunatic.

"Hey sweetie..."

She greeted as she went on her toes to hug me.

"Hey short stuff. You look great."

I complimented, taking in the glow she seemed to be radiating.

"I look great? Lets talk about how you have that I-just-had-sex glow going on. That's the thing that can make you late, sex."

She responded knowingly as I tried to defend myself.

"I'll have you know that I just took my girlfriend to the airport and there was alot of traffic driving over here."

"Yeah, but what happened before that?"

She teased and I finally gave up on clearing my name.

"You're right, you win."

I rolled my eyes and Lea grinned as we continued our conversation while eating the food we had ordered.