Surprise

Jessica

I felt someone kiss the back of my neck and lean towards my ear and whisper.

"Guess who baby?"

"Demi, what the fuck?"

I spun around angrily as she chuckled at me.

"I was scared as hell, that wasn't funny."

She contained herself and put on the cutest pout and batted her eyelashes.

"I'm sowee, I must wanted to surprise you babe."

She approached my holding on to my hips swaying me from side to side.

"What are you wearing anyway."

I asked, taking note of the beret, striped top and fake mustache she was sporting.

"Oh, that leads me to the surprise I was talking about babe. Follow me."

She held my hand and led me to the backyard where demi flicked a switch and the yard illuminated with pixie lights and a fake Eiffel tower covered in different coloured lights. I gasped turning to Demi who donned a shit eating grin.

"What's all this?"

"This is phase one of GMGB."

"GMGB?"

"Get my girl back."

I rolled my eyes.

"You're a songwriter for God's sake, you couldn't be more.... Original?"

I teased her with a smirk and she walked towards me grabbing my hips.

"Oh but were not done yet.......I cooked for us."

"You? Cooked?  I think I'll pass."

"Don't be such a negative Nancy Jess, I think it turned out fine, besides I have an ambulance on speed dial just in case."

"I'm just trying to live as long as possible." I chuckled back.

She led me to a table for the both of us right beside the pool. She spoke with a french accent.

”The appetizer ,cracker le animal, the main course, pasta in cheese sauce and bacon with le apple juice."

"Two things, one, I'm pretty sure this is mac and cheese babe and two,what about dessert?”

"It's not Mac and cheese anymore if it has bacon in it and don't worry about dessert. It's something we both love ."

She responded with a smirk.

”Hold on there tiger,you're not in the clear yet.”

I teased her and she pouted back.

”But if this Mac and cheese with animal crackers and bacon doesn't land me in the emergency room you might get a reward for your effort.”

I smiled at her seductively and she leaned over and pecked my lips.

”Thanks babe, I promise you wont regret it. I followed the instructions on the box to a T.”

Here is Chapter seven!! LOVE YOU ALL XoxoJessWess