Invasion At The Church

(Carl's POV)

Well, now we're walking once again. Terminus wasn't an actual sanctuary. But, we did find a majority(Glenn, Maggie, Sasha, Tyreese, Bob, Carol, and Judith)of our group, which made me smile, and Ally too. She's been nonstop talking to Glenn and Maggie the whole time.

My favorite part of the day? Finding out my baby sister was alive. Once me, her and Dad had reunited, I looked back at Ally who was smirking at me, that I-told-you-so look written all over her face. I smiled back at her, feeling my face turn a bit red.

Then, we found another survivor. He was a priest, Father Gabriel. He lead us to his church for shelter. So, of course Dad didn't trust him at first. It gave Ally bad anxiety, I could tell. Hunter could tell too, because he was always asking Ally what was wrong, and she could never give him a proper answer.

Somehow, we've also gotten new recruits. Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene. They were with Glenn, and this one other girl Tara, that helped him get back to Maggie... I don't know, something like that. This what i've overheard.

No one tells me anything.

Anyways, the group seemed to be taking a liking to the church, especially all the food my dad and a few others brought in a few days ago. Now, I don't really know what's happening. All I know is that Bob is dead, and the group that killed him, tried to kill us, and now Maggie and Glenn went with Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene to Washington to try and possibly cure the zombie disease. And Dad and the rest of the group besides Ally, Judith, Michonne, Hunter, Gabriel and I went out looking for Beth.

And as of right now, it's just the five of us sitting in the church, not speaking. I think Ally is still crushed by the news Carol broke to her this morning, before they left. It was that Lizzie and Mika were dead. We soon found out the rest of the prison was dead, the bus that they escaped on burned down.

All these bad things keep happening and I think it's really taking a toll on Ally. Ever since Daryl's been back, she just hasn't been herself, and I'm really worried about her. On top of it, we don't have any alone time to talk or just be together. Everything is rough all over and I don't think Ally is going to take much more of it.

"Ally." Hunter whispers, gazing up at her like she's Opera or something.

"Yes, Hunter?" She asks in a weak voice, rubbing her face with her hands.

He slowly points towards the door and Ally follows his gaze. "Listen."

And then we're all listening closely, pulling away from our own thoughts. And that's when we hear the rattling. We venture out of that small room, and make it to the entrance of the church to find the walkers trying to break down the door. And they got in. By this point, everyone is panicking as we tried to hold them off, but nothing good came of it.

Gabriel then lead us back to that small room where we locked the door.

"Here." Gabriel opened a small passageway in the floor, leading us out of the church. He goes first(the big wimp), then me with Judy, then Ally with Hunter, and lastly Michonne, who had made it out just in the neck of time as always.

"What the hell was that?!" Michonne was furious.

Gabriel apparently caused the whole fucking thing. If it's anyone who deserves to die in this situation, it's him. I know that sounds sick and twisted, but I just don't care anymore. I can't care anymore.

"Stay by Carl." Ally said to Hunter, pushing him forward me. I carried Judith in her carrier, and Hunter was hugging my leg. Michonne and Ally lead the way, killing walkers in their path.

It was all really crowded and they seemed to be crowding around Ally and she didn't seem to be doing anything about them. Until, they were fully making a circle around her, and I could no longer see her. "ALLY?!" I shrieked.

Michonne gasped, running her way. But Ally was down. I couldn't see her at all. "NO!!!! ALLY!!!" I ran up to the walkers that had Ally but Michonne pushed me away.

That was it.

Ally had given up.

I was right.

She didn't care if she lived or died, and I wasn't there to help her. To save her.

I stood there, frozen in shock, not really knowing what to do at this point. I was so distracted, the only thing that ran through my head was that Ally was dead, and I couldn't quite fully comprehend it. I didn't even look down to make sure Hunter was okay.

But, just then, proving me wrong once again. A cluster of walker's fall to the group, and Ally jumps on top of them, fighting her way out of the circle, now with Michonne's help.

I take a deep breath, reassuring myself that Ally is alive. That she's right there.

Plus, once again. I have doubted her, when I should really be doubting myself. Sometimes i'm just so stupid and believe the first thing I think because in my mind, it's the only reasonable explanation, when it's obviously not. I take a deep breath as we continue our way back to the church, trying to find a way in with no walkers anywhere.