Background

Late 2015

"Camila lets go out to this party, you been stuck on finals. We need to hit this party up!" I put my laptop down listening to my bestfriend, Ty nag me. I was so close with finishing college and I did deserve a little outing. "I'll come tonight, only because I'm stressed." I went into my closet as she cheered making me laugh. I picked out a simple pair of jeans with a red shirt showing a little cleavage. I did a 360 in the mirror smiling, "Yes honey!" Ty clapped making me blush. "You looking good too." Ty had a banging body, she was beautiful with long hair. "I try girl." She laughed popping her imaginary collar.

I grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet following her out our dorm. "I hope I see Ahmet, he's so fucking sexy." I rolled my eyes. "Girl Ahmet is trouble, stay away from that nappy head boy."

"He's not bad." She laughed it off. I didn't say anything just started my car up pealing out of the drive way. I wasn't really focused on men but I still had my fun. These college boys fed on under classmen like Ty that's why I felt bad for her. All I could tell her was the do's and dont's and hope that she listens which she really don't. "You think Amber is going to be at the party tonight?" She asked sarcastically making me laugh. Allen aka Amber was my gay cousin and he was the real definition of ghetto fabulous. My mother raised us both after my Aunt, Sharon didn't approve of him being gay.

"I'm sure he is here." I stopped my car looking up at the huge house. It was pretty packed making me a little nervous. "C'mon!" Ty jumped out the car pulling her dress down. We walked up to the house greeted with shot glasses, loud music, and the scent of weed.

"Wassup ladies." Marcus, a lame smiled at me trying to get smooth. I nodded my head catching Ty slick laughing. "You gotta take a shot before you enter." I sighed getting annoyed but Ty nudged me making me accept the drink. I took the Henny shot to the head squinting my eyes and puckering my lips.

"Oooo shit!" We both laughed entering the house. Juicy J- one more drank was playing already getting me in the mood to dance. I wasn't one of those chicks thinking they're too good to bend it buss it open. I danced a little moving through the sweaty crowd of people. "Bitch this is live!" We poured ourselves a drink from the bottle of Ciroc that wasn't open. "Wassup whores!" Allen ran up hugging us, we laughed jumping up and down like children. He started twerking, popping nothing but back but he was getting it.

"Okaaaay sis!" Ty clapped posting him on her snapchat. I joined in twerking my ass to the beat feeling myself just a little. "Yass! Yass! Yass!" He smacked my ass getting hell of attention, next thing I knew I was looking up to a dozen cameras.

I got up not feeling the attention anymore. "Damn." I groaned fanning myself getting tired. "That's God telling you to workout." "Shut up!" I laughed slapping his arm. We walked into the kitchen pouring another drink and sitting down.

A slow jam started up next which had us twirling in our seat. "Baby I haven't been to a party in so long but I'm feeling it." It felt so good to get out of that damn computer screen. I took a long 'sip' from my drink feeling the rush. "Slow baby." Allen took the cup laughing. "Y'all know I can handle my shit." I laughed taking it back throwing back the rest. "Let's look around this bitch, too much to explore." We all stood up following Ty's lead. We walked through the hall way seeing horny college students slob each other down like they were alone.

We walked outside to the pool seeing everyone skinny dipping. "Ahmet!" Ty simi yelled getting overly excited. I looked over in that direction seeing my ex Brian. "Don't!" I snatched her back by her arm catching a dirty look from Ahmet but I didn't give a fuck. I didn't care about that, I just didn't want Brian to gain the confidence to come over here.

"I see they have a new bird to the flock." Allen mentioned rolling his eyes once he saw Chris. Chris was in the closet and Allen hated it. Him and Chris been fucking for so long but according to him he's as straight as a damn line. "He was eating my ass last week now he here with some bitch." Allen scoffed eyeing the little white girl. "It's fine, he's lucky you don't put his ass on blast." My eyes rolled over to the new bird Allen mentioned. He didn't even look like he belonged, he's probably their water boy or some shit. I eyed him some more finally making my mind up that he was cute enough to fuck or it was just the liquor talking.

"Lets go!" Allen flipped his long hair making his leaving noticed. I grabbed a small bottle of Vodka I seen behind the bar catching up to them. I finally caught up to them seeing Ahmet and Ty talking and giggling. "Damn did this nigga sneak through the back." Allen laughed as we both observed. "See this is sad, I told her about him."He agreed nodding his head. "Baby you can lead a horse to water ..." He froze starring off into the distance making me mimic him. He was looking at a fine, dark chocolate dread head and he was checking back. "But you can't make em' drink. I'm holler at you later sis." He sashayed his way over to the guy leaving me all to my lonesome.

I wasn't going to stay and watch my friends run game, I walked up the long staircase trying to find the restroom. This alcohol was running right through me and I couldn't lie like I wasn't drunk. I finally found one closing and locking the door to handle business. I wiggled a little to the music cleaning myself up.

When I continued my journey down the hall I ran across what seemed to be an empty room. I slowly opened the door peaking my head through seeing a guy laying on the bed. "Oh sorry!" I hurried to step back and close the door. "Nah come in." I froze not knowing what to do. "You can come in." He said a little firm making me step inside the low lit room. I shook my head seeing that it was the new bird from Ahmet's group. I closed the door sitting on the very edge of the bed.

"So what brings you up here?" His voice was a little squeaky, seemed shy. "My friends are busy." I fanned myself feeling the liquor kicking in all over again. "And you?"

"Studying." He chuckled getting the textbook and binder from under the bed. He was a nice looking guy for the most part and he cared about his grades enough. "My friend brought me out tonight and the only thing good I had was alcohol honestly." We both laughed before the awkward silence came.

"I seen you earlier, you're really pretty." He said almost mumbling the last part. "Thank you, you not so bad yourself." I crawled a little up the bed clearly freaking him out. This guy probably never kissed a girl for all I know. "I'm not all that." He shrugged looking back down at his work.

I leaned in grabbing his face looking into his eyes. "You're drunk too." I laughed kissing him sloppy like I've been knowing him. Before I could turn my switch back over to the reasonable and responsible Camila we were rolling around in the bed taking clothes off. His skin shivered at my touch confirming that he wasn't use to this.

He broke the kiss breathing heavy. "I-I didn't get your name?" I laughing rolling my eyes. "Camila." "I'm Rodger." I nodded my head pulling him back down for the kiss. I opened my naked legs revealing my naked sweet spot. "Looking good." He complimented making me smile but cringe a little just by his voice.
I pulled his pants down widening my eyes. "Ooo." I groaned seeing a third leg swinging at me like a wrecking ball. He grabbed me kissing me and rubbing on my body sending me into another world.

I moaned and yelped feeling his raw peice break through my tight walls. He pounded and rotated giving me a different high. The only thing I could think about was how good the dick was. Fuck anything after that ....

This is just a rough introduction to my new book "Baby's Father". Of course i had to reminisce with y'all about that night.

Hope you're enjoying and if you're new I have plenty of other books you could read while you wait for updates.

COMMENT&VOTE 😘