Drama AINT the Word

My alarm went off making me wake up, Rodger groaned as I tried to take his arms from around me. "Where you going?" I bit my lip trying to hold the urge, his sleepy voice was sexy. "I got a job you know." I sat up in the bed turning off the clock. "Call in man." He started kissing the little ass I had peaking out the shirt. I laughed shaking my head getting up. We had a briefing today about our case and more information and pictures to build the case on.

He rolled back over going to sleep making me smile. He was so fucking stupid but God that was my boy.

I went in my closet taking my outfit off the hanger going to the bathroom. I turned on the radio and they were jamming early this morning with Drake- nice for what. I started dancing a little take off my head wrap sitting on the toilet taking that early morning piss that lasted for hours.

I took off my shirt seeing Rodger come in the bathroom as soon as I pulled it over my head. He squeezed by me pulling the toilet seat up, I smirked cause his ass wasn't slick. I let my breast hang free as I did every morning getting my makeup started. My makeup mirror faced a little where the toilet was giving me a glance of his morning wood. The freak in me wanted to drop to my knees but nah, that's not happening. Plus he just pissed for crying out loud.

"What time you get off?" He hugged me from behind watching me in the mirror. "I'm not even sure, I'm working on a huge case. So that mean you need to watch Ari or take her to my mama house." He nodded his head resting his chin on the top of my head. That's exactly how tall he was and how little I am.

I caught him glancing at my titties a few times making me eat that shit up on the inside. I knew he wanted some ass so why not tease? I accidentally 'dropped' my eye liner behinding over to get it. He gripped my hips and you could tell he wanted to do much more. I popped back feeling his hard dick rub between my cheeks.

"Go put on some clothes and fix your daughter some cereal. She's probably up by now." He hesitantly moved from behind me and you could tell he didn't wanna leave me but I needed him to go before he bust it open on this sink counter.

I finished my make up and got dressed putting on some lipstick. I was looking too good today, I missed my job even though it's only been four days. I walked down the stairs seeing Rodger laying on the floor with Ari making me smile, I had to snap that picture. I made myself known walking in the room, they both got up. "Have a good day mommy!" Ari pulled me down kissing my cheek.

"Have a good day ight." He put his face close to mine asking for a kiss but I wasn't so sure if I should. Did he even deserve to mess up my lipstick? "Thank you." I kissed his cheek leaving him feeling played.

•••
"Feels good to be back." Amari greeted me in my office with a huge smile and two coffees. "Girl right, what's gotten into you?" I took my cup out the holder taking a seat in my chair. "I took your advice last night." She smiled. "Good, don't mess up what you and William have." She nodded her head.

"So how's you and my brother?" I sighed knowing that question was coming. "Other than him having a potential baby on the way then good." I sarcastically smiled. "Please don't tell me it's Sasha?" "Yeah, that's her name." I furrowed my eyebrows waiting for the tea to be spilt. "That bitch been dealing with my brother since he's been up there. This not her first time being 'pregnant', she use to call me crying and shit because Rodger ain't believe her." I laughed but that laughter died down. Why would a nigga stay through a fake pregnancy? He must really had love for her and that shit was a hard pill to swallow. "Why he fucked with her for so long then?" She shrugged. "That was the closet thing he came to feeling some type of love. When Rodger left he was a little boy, being there turned him into a grown ass man. Sasha took advantage of his sweet side and manipulated his ass into thinking she was best for him. Then he met you." She cracked a smile but I was still stale facing.