Fun Times

Me, Rodger, and Ari were running around getting dressed to go out on a date day. It was Ari's idea to go to the Jungle Gym and then the movies to see Incredibles 2. We didn't mind because we've been stuck in the house all day fucking each other like rabbits. I was already pregnant but the way Rodger was going it felt like he was trying to put another in me.

I had on a simple gray sundress that showed my small bump and some cute, silver slippers. Heels were slowly becoming just an office thing but then again I'd end up kicking them off at work. "Look mommy!" Ari spun around in her cute poka dotted dress making me smile. "You look too cute, c'mer." I sat down on the bed pulling her in front of me, I put a little bit of lip gloss on my finger rubbing it on her lip. "She don't need allat on her lips, my baby ain't no thot." He pulled her away coming out of nowhere.

"What you tryna say? I wear it all the time." I put some on my lips rubbing it in. "I like you being a thot for me though." He kissed me squeezing my ass. "Ew daddy!" Ari covered her eyes making us laugh.

"Seat belts!" Ari yelled clapping. "You put yours on first." Rodger clapped back making her laugh. He backed out the driveway going down the road.

"Daddy I just love the Jungle Gym so much, it's a lot of kids there. They always have good pizza and I just know I'm going to win hundreds of tickets. You can probably spend that dollar I gave you to buy something." Rodger laughed shaking his head making me do the same. She was so serious too, every since she found out 100 pennies were in a dollar you couldn't tell her that wasn't a lot.

"I told you I'm keep my dollar, it's special to me." She smiled looking out the window. Rodger grabbed my hand making me cheese just as hard as her. We rode in a comfortable silence all the way to the place.

•••

We pulled up to The Jungle Gym getting out the car, Ari ran across the street making both me and Rodger look at her stupid like. "You gone handle it or me." I backed away letting him jog across the street after her. I get that sis was excited but safety was always first. I slowly walked seeing Rodger chew her ass out making her pout.

"No ma'am fix your face, we told you about that running without looking stuff." "I'm sorry." She dried that one little lone tear walking inside the place.

"One child, two adults." The cashier typed it in her computer handing us some of their socks. "$30.50." Rodger handed her the money grabbing our things. We sat on the stools kicking off our shoes and putting on the socks. For whatever reason they made us purchase the same socks for some bullshit ass safety reason. I knew it was charging us more although it was only a dollar, baby that could've been three dollars your child could've had to have concession money.

"Mommy! Daddy! Come on!" Ari was jumping in the air grabbing Rodger's hand trying to get his ass up. "Where we going?" Rodger laughed following Ari to the ball pit, it use to be my favorite thing when I was a little girl. It still was.

Me and Ari climbed into the balls while Rodger's big ass flipped. "You a big ass child." "Shut up!" He threw a ball at me making me gasp. "Oooo." Ari said making me laugh. I threw a ball back at him clucking him right on the forehead. "So that's how we playing?" He picked up a handful of balls throwing them at me making me laugh. "Ari help me!" I took cover behind the huge pole throwing balls back at his ass. Ari was right on my side doing the same as me but faster.

"You gone gang up on me?" He asked Ari standing over her. She slowly shook her head laughing backing away. He put his hands in the balls pushing a whole wave at her making her fall laughing. "Daddy!" She squeaked burying herself. "You ain't slick either." Rodger bomb rushed me knocking me back into the balls. He landed onto of me making us both laughing uncontrollably. That soon slowed down when his tongue traveled down my throat. I grabbed the back of his neck getting into it with him.

"Mommy!" Ari yelled feeling embarrassed. Rodger broke the kiss getting off of me and helping me up. "I'm sorry." I laughed taking her hand as we all climbed out the pit.

"Daddy lets go through the tunnel." She grabbed his hand taking off with him. I looked side ways as they ran off without me, feelings a little hurt.

I didn't sweat it because that ball pit had me tired anyways. I walked up to the concession stand looking at all the fatty foods I wanted to order. "How you doing, what can I help you with today?"

"I want a large nacho with the beef, cheese, jalapeños, and a large lemonade. Two meat lovers pizzas with the same drinks." She totaled it all up giving me a price, I swiped Rodger's card. She got the two pizzas from the heating oven giving them to me. I spotted a table going to sit them down returning to get my food. "Thank you." I smiled looking at the beautiful nacho. It made my mouth water just looking at how much beef was on it.

I sat down at the table waisting no time to eat, I took a peice of pizza dipping it in my nachos eating it up. "Here is your lemonade." She sat a pitcher down with a few cups. "Thank you."

They both came running up to the table looking sweaty and stank. "Y'all came just in time." They sat down grabbing pizza like savages. My baby's hair looked so wet and sweaty from playing. "So what did y'all do?" They both smiled at each other making me blush.

"We went on the slides, the foam pit and a few more other things but Ari said I can't tell you." He shrugged eating his pizza. "Ooo really now?" I looked back at Ari who was laughing uncontrollably. "It's our secret!" "Well when I have secrets I won't tell you anymore!" I turned my head folding my arms. "No! Mommy!" She reached over the table grabbing my face. "I will tell you." She pulled me closer whispering in my ear. She used so much spit and whispered so damn low that I couldn't hear. I nodded my head faking it the whole time.

"Okay, I'll tell you my secrets now." Ari smiled clapping her hands, Rodger shook his head laughing at us both.

••••

We were walking around the movies trying to find the perfect seats. Me and Rodger just followed Ari from row to row waiting on her.

"Perfect!" She popped a squat making us do the same. Ari had her little popcorn and candy and Rodger had his big ass burger. I pulled out the pizza from The Jungle Gym in my purse. "Guh I know you lying." Rodger looked at me sideways making me laugh. "Baby you paid twenty dollars for this pizza and it wasn't going to waste. Plus it's some good ass pizza."

"Fat ass." He mumbled making me roll my eyes and eat my pizza. I took a sip from his drink feeling a hole burn in the side of my head. "Can I help you?" "Yeah, you can give me my drink back." He took it out of my hand making me frown.

"It's starting!" Ari sat at the edge of her seat so excited making me smile. These were the days that I loved sharing with them. "Don't be eating all the popcorn like you did last time." He teased Ari making her laugh.

these next two parts are already pre written from yesterday & I don't want to add anymore so please don't get on my ass😂😂 After the next one I promise 3000+ words 😘

leave any recommendations on what you wanna see or who you want to hear more from .. what parts of their lives ..

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..

Family time is the best time ❤️😍, I want the love to be strong before shit starts to get REAL fucked up ..

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes...