SURPRISE!

This was day 2 of walking around my house ass naked and I was loving it. My music played loud and I was eating as much junk as I wanted. My cravings had been sky rocketing lately and every now and then I caught myself getting ready to cry. I just blamed it on being lonely. Allen wasn't busy and he cleared his schedule just to stay with me. He was coming over later to stay the rest of the week with me.

I slid on some shorts and a tank top grabbing my phone. Me and Ari already facetimed for about an hour early this morning. Rodger's mother was doing well with her and I was glad they were getting along.

I picked up the phone calling Rodger, it rung and rung making voicemail pop up. So I called again getting the same thing. I frowned shooting him a text message telling him to call me. See, I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and not explode on his ass all the time.

My doorbell rung making me smile and run downstairs. "Hey bitch!" I shouted hugging Allen's neck as we jumped around. "Girl I know you ain't been drinking, it's barely 4 O'clock yet." I laughed shaking my head. "No girl, I tried drinking wine last night but my body rejected that shit." I closed the door behind him.

"Camila.." He looked me up down funny. "Hell No!" I shook my head. "Girl you are pregnant." I laughed ignoring him. "If I was pregnant I would've known by now. I only gained ten pounds and I'm sure I can work that off." Allen kept side eyeing me not taking me serious. "How about this, we go get a pregnancy test and I take it to end you and Rodger's conspiracy."

"You better do something." Allen laughed sitting his bags on the table. "But anyway, how are you and Mr. Danny the security guard doing?" He blushed making me laugh. "Girl amazing, I was almost too close to giving him some last night. Bitch I had to send him home before something happened." We both laughed slapping our hands together. "I remember that feeling, going on dates and wanting to fuck so bad but you knew you couldn't." I shook my head remember my two little years of dating. That shit was a mess, but a fun mess. I met some nice guys but I didn't bring them home because Ari would mug their asses up and down till they left.

"Girl .." He went off shaking his head. "I like him Camila, he has potential baby." "That's good, so when can we meet him?" He damn near spit up his drink making me frown. "Girl that's later down the road, he's prince charming but he's no husband just yet." I nodded my head understanding.

"I tried calling Amari to stay over but she hasn't been answering my phone calls. I hope she wasn't mad about me stopping her whole plan for Rodger to shoot William." Allen looked taken back, I forgot he wasn't in the house when the real shit popped off. "You know how protective Rodger is over his sister, so Amari announced that William was cheating first so she started and that's all he heard. He pulls his gun on which I didn't even know he had and aims it right at William head making him shit bricks." I laughed about it a little but then it wasn't funny. "Of course Im begging his crazy ass to please put it away but he's not listening. My father's talking to him but that doesn't work. It finally took me yelling at him and standing in front of him to put it down." Allen shook his head.

"Girl that man is so unpredictable and it's sexy." He stared off into space biting his lip. "Please stop." I cringed laughing at his freaky ass. "My bad .. but lets go to this convenient store to purchase your pregnancy test." "Camila Stephony Antinique Davis ain't pregnant." He laughed at my long ghetto ass name. My father named me that long unnecessary shit but it had a ring to it. I grabbed my purse following him out the door.

My heart raced looking at all the pregnancy tests, truth is I wasn't sure if I was or not. I mean the cravings, mood swings, wanting sex more than Rodger. It was the tell-tell signs for being pregnant but I hope I was just tripping. I wanted a baby but damn we started trying not even two weeks ago.

"C'mon sis." Allen shook the box in front of my face snapping me out of my daze. I grabbed the box walking up to the check out line. I used cash, I didn't need Rodger ass speeding down here because he seen a little pregnancy test purchase. That man would've been on me like white on rice. I grabbed my bag walking out the store to Allen's car. The moment of truth was coming and I wasn't sure I was ready.

••••

I sat on the toilet so scared to look at the pregnancy test that it almost made me sick thinking about it. This was something we've been working towards but I was so afraid for it to happen. This is a human we're talking about here, which meant Rodger staying here more. Which also meant I had an extra person to care next to the two busy bodies I have now. Any results at this point I would be happy, I always wanted a boy.

I grabbed the pregnancy test like it was in hot water making me mentally slap myself. I slowly unwrapped the toilet paper from the pregnancy test, "Allen!!!!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs crying and smiling.

"What girl? What's up?" He came in there throwing his set up making me roll my eyes laughing. He had his wig off, lashes off, and bunny slippers. "Look." I dried my face handing it to him.

"Girrrrrrrl!" He squealed jumping up and down with me in a circle. "I'm going to be an uncle, again!" I smiled hugging him tight. "We have to tell Rodger." He turned around to grab my phone but I stopped him. "No we can't, he's on business, if I hit him with this he's doing a turn around and I just want some space to breath." He nodded his head understanding. "I cannot believe this." I covered my mouth looking at the two blue lines on the test. "I'm having a baby." I giggled trying to control these tears baby.

"You're gonna be the best mother anyone could ask for. You know Im here for you." I smiled nodding my head. This was going to be a game changer but I was ready.

Baby number two is on the way😍 Rodger comes back in three more days but I'm skip a day because I'm inpatient 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes...