Sneaky Plans

"Sheliii!" I screamed from my home office pouring up another glass of Scotch.

"What the fuck do you want Artyom? I'm trying to make this fucking pasta you wanted so bad." She walked in with the bowl in her hand and food all over her clothes making me laugh. "Leave that to the cook Sheli, we know you can't cook." She flipped me off sitting the bowl down on my desk. "What do you want?"

I took a few sips from my drink trying to build up my words to say. "Any luck on finding Bobby? It's been a month darling and I'm sure Rodger is looking for him too after the whole cabin deal making the news." She shook her head scoffing.

"How about you go and kill Rodger yourself and stop depending on my baby brother to do it! You talk about cowards but you're one yourself, what's holding you back?"

"I really should get a new wife.." She looked at me sideways before storming out of the room.

Truth was, if I moved in for Rodger myself I knew hell was coming my way. I've been in the game when this guy was in diapers but I was stil very smart. I'd never walk into a battle unarmed or not know exactly what I'm dealing with. With Bobby out on the prowl I'm sure that Rodger knew and was seeking to kill. My plans were to capture Bobby, hand him to Rodger on a silver platter, use that as a peice offering to work with him; as in distributing drugs world wide making real money and eventually take over his business.

It was going to take time but then again, greatness always took time. If you can't beat them then why not join in and take your rightful place when the time is right? Of course I couldn't take this to Sheli, I was basically setting up her baby brother's death right infront of her. Sheli might've seem as if she didn't love Bobby but she really did. Tracking is what she's best at so her not finding Bobby yet was bullshit.

••••••
"I thank you for stopping by and checking in on us but you really shouldn't be here. Artyom has men surrounding the apartment building, I'm shocked you even got in here."

"Don't you worry about me Kesha, I just needed to see my girls." I walked around away from the windows rocking the new addition to the family. Kesha had the baby early, only seven months and I was looking at a five pound six ounce baby girl. My oldest daughter was at school and I feared I wasn't going to be here long enough for that. "So what's your plan Bobby? I know you have one, you always do." We took a seat on the couch.

"I'm not sure yet, I know Sheli is looking for me trying to please Artyom. Every enemy of mine knows I'm alive which puts a huge target on my back."

Kesha sat there shaking her head and I knew what was on her mind. She was at my neck still about the whole Allen stuff but I mean, who could blame her? But at the end of the day we still loved each other and with me gone it affects our children.

"You know that I do love you Bobby, and I'm going to be honest. Sometimes I miss you a lot..." She trailed off swinging her leg over on mine. "It's just I've invested too much time into you to let you go." She started kissing my neck and ear getting me hot. I laid the baby down on the other side of the couch before climbing in between her legs.

"It's been forever." She said prying open her shirt and shoving her pants down. I knew she'd regret all of this but my body didn't care about her feelings right now. I just wanted something nice and tight wrapped around me for once in three months.

"Oooo fuck!" She screeched as I rammed deep in her rocking her body against mine. She dug her nails in my back dragging them down the harder I went.

"Yes Bobby! Right there." She bit her bottom lip closing her eyes shut. I hiked her leg up on my waist as I went faster hearing our flesh smack together was music to my ears.

"Ssss fuck." I groaned gripping a handful of her hair forcing her to go down on me. She sucked me so good like she missed me which I knew she did. I shoved my shaft deep down her throat watching her face turn red slowly.

I picked her up slowly siding down in bed watching her eyes roll in the back of her head. This is what I missed about having someone around me.

••••

"I almost forgot how rough you were." Kesha joked making me laugh. "It's been so long, believe it or not you were my last." I climbed up in the bed with her after putting my oldest to sleep. It was risky staying here but whenever Artyom's men would come up I'd hide deep in the closet behind a few suitcases.

"I'm shocked." She sort of rolled her eyes putting it off to the side. "I'm serious Kesha, when I told you I wanted my family back I meant that. I know I've hurt you beyond words but I still love you and I know like hell you still love me. I'm done with that lifestyle and if you give me a chance to be your man again I'll show you." I took her hand kissing it. She lightly blushed putting her head down.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt.. the kids miss you anyway." She pecked my lips making me smile. "But do you really miss me?" I asked getting on top of her, at this point I was like an energizer bunny for sex. "Hmm, I'm not sure.." She trailed off slipping her hand in her laced panties making me smirk.

"You're such a bad girl." She laughed sucking on her fingers. She pulled my pants down as I pulled her panties to the side. "We have to be quiet, the baby is sleeping." She point to the other side of the room where the crib was. I slowly nodded my head kissing down to her neck and small breast.

If this what having my family back felt like then I wanted it back.

Welp i guess Kesha got over Bobby being gay and took him back😂 to each its own though🤷🏽‍♀️ Artyom has some sneaky shit cooking up but hopefully Rodger won't fall for that shit..

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..