Weight of the World

"Daddy that movie was so good, it wasn't even that scary." I looked in the backseat smiling at her, "it wasn't supposed to be scary." Camila nudged me making me look at her and shrug my shoulders. "Let the baby live." I laughed pulling up to the house shutting the car off.

I got out to open Camila's door and Ari's letting them out.

"We gotta go eat at that restaurant again, it was good. Definitely satisfied my tastebuds." "Maybe I can get mine satisfied later on tonight." She blushed putting her head down. I took the key out my pocket to unlock the door but it pushed open making me look back Camila.

"You did lock this door right?" She nodded her head quickly looking confused.

I walked in stepping in glass seeing red paint covering the fucking walls with messages that I didn't have time to fucking read right now cause all I wanted to know is who the fuck was bold enough to try me?!

"Run to Mrs. Bentley's house and tell her to call the police."

"Look at my house.." Camila trailed off looking at all the shit tearing up.

"Slut."
"Whore."
"War is coming."
"Dead bitch."

Covered the walls letting me know this was Drica and the two fucking raskles work with the help of William.

"I can't take this Rodger." She broke down sitting on the couch. "No, I don't need you losing shit right now, keep it together." She shook her head crying.

"You telling me not to lose my shit when this is my fucking house! The one thing I worked so hard for and to have it ripped away like this." She shook her head in disbelief looking around at it all. "I know baby, I'm sorry but we know who did this. I'm get'em ight?" She nodded her head trying to dry her face but the tears kept coming.

"These bitches just don't know who they fucking with." I pulled my phone out shooting Mo and Rom a text for them to pull up ASAP. War is what they wanted so I was bringing that shit to the front steps.

I bust open the bedroom door seeing some of Camila's expensive ass shit cut up and dashed with bleach. I walked over to the bed seeing the sheets cut up with "bitch" sprayed painted over the wall. I looked down seeing pictures of Ty and Paige in my bed posing in my shirts and shit.

"Fuck!" I slammed the picture down on the floor putting my hands on top of my head trying to count but ten wasn't helping shit. I turned around seeing Camila at the edge of the steps with tears in her eyes looking at the place we use to lay.

Her eyes went to the back of her head as she stumbled back. "Baby!" I grabbed her right before she went down the flight of steps. "Camila?!" I shook her holding her in my arms. "Nah, don't do this to me girl." I shook her harder feeling tears run down my cheek.

"Ariiiiiii!" I screamed getting off the floor picking up Camila.

I ran out to the car laying her in the backseat. "Daddy what's wrong with mommy?!" Her eyes filled with tears breaking my heart and I couldn't lie and say shit was okay because I didn't even know. "Get in the car." She ran hopping in the front seat with me. I waisted no time pealing out of the driveway speeding up the road.

•••

"Aye, I need help over here!" I carried Camila's lifeless body in the emergency room with Ari behind me. Everybody sat around looking at me crazy.

"One of you bitches better help my fucking wife or I swear to God I'll air this bitch out!" The nurses jumped to it rolling in the bed letting me lay her down on it.

Me and Ari rushed to the back with them as doctors came out. "What happened sir?!" "She just passed out on me, I don't know!" She nodded her head pushing through the double doors. "Sir you can't come back here!" One of the nurses pushed me back as they rolled her away. I shook my head not believing this shit was happening.