Weight of the World II

"Rodger. Rodger!" I jumped up out my sleep instantly feeling the sharp pains in my back. "Huh?" "She'll see you now, she's been asking about you all night." Allen helped me up. I squinted my eyes from the sun looking at the clock. "Damn it's six in the morning?" He nodded his head.

"Yeah, it is. Everybody went home. Me and Danny the last two, our parents took Ari." I nodded my head. "Well I'm see y'all when I see y'all."

I walked down the hallway which felt like a forever stretch from where I was.

I opened up the door seeing her laid there with all type of shit hooked up to her. I closed the door grabbing her attention, "finally your ass came." She groaned making me laugh. "You still talking shit huh?" She slowly nodded her head smiling.

I bent down giving her a hug and a kiss. "They giving me all this nasty ass food, I just wanna go home baby." She shook her head pouting making me feel bad. "You getting released today, but the doctor said you gotta chill. You passed out due to stress and I need you and my baby healthy." She placed her hand on her forehead closing her eyes just letting tears run.

"I'm so tired Rodger. This Eli case really tore me down, I just wish you would've told me that you worked with him. I got Cassity, Ari, and the new baby to look after. I'm trying to keep you out of Rick's touch and save my ass too. I have to plan this wedding and now this?" She shook her head crying softly.

"I know baby and I'm sorry for even having to put you in that position. You a real one for taking all that weight, I been looking at my problems and never thought about all you do for us. You holding me down, the kids, and a new house."

I whipped out some keys from my pocket making her face light up with confusion. "You say what now?" She asked leaning a little closer making me laugh. "You're the new owner of a six bedroom, four bathroom, pool, balcony, jacuzzi, outside basketball court house." She smiled crying pulling me in for a hug.

I learned from the last time putting her in a hotel and I wasn't comfortable with that shit anyway. Me and Mr. Ray got together and put our money up and bought her a house. Ain't no rent to own, she owned it.

"Baby I love you so much. Do you have pictures?" Her face was so cute and innocent making me feel good about this. "Of course." I passed her my phone letting her flip through.

"Ah, you're up and moving around Ms. Davis." The doctor came in with a clipboard and a corny ass smile so I knew it was time for us to bounce. "Yes, I'm a new home owner." She turned the phone to him smiling and dancing making both of us chuckle.

"Well that's good news and I have even better news, here are your release papers all I need you to do is sign." She waisted no time snatching that pen and clipboard from him signing that shit off. "Hopefully the next time I see you is when you bring the new baby in for a check up, good luck on finding that midwife."

She nodded her head waving bye.

••••

"Why are we here?" I looked up at the house I use to call home not even feeling the same no more. "I gotta get a few things, Rick investigating this shit now so I need all my shit out." He got out the car running up to the house.

We were staying with my mama and daddy until we got situated in the new house. The family reunion was next weekend so it was basically a two week stay. I was just ready to get the fuck away from here and for all those bitches to be dead and gone. I was pass good with a gun so if these motherfuckas even thought about it again I'll have it waiting. Last night when I got the chance to shake back a little bit and actually remember what happened it made me so mad.

I felt so weak that I just fainted under pressure like I did. It felt like I had absolutely no control over who gets to play with my emotions, my money, my family, and everything else I stood for. I wanted to help Rodger kill these motherfuckas but I knew he was going to give me a crazy ass look and tell me to move around. But I deserved a say so too in this shit I was just scared of him rejecting that and making me feel crazy.

Amari broke down crying with me because it was William who was the ring leader. I told her it wasn't her fault but we let him get away with too much. I just wanted to be on the other side watching Ty and Paige scream for their fucking lives.

"You okay?" He shut the door knocking me out my thoughts. "Yeah I'm fine, just ready to go." I folded my arms looking out the window as he backed up. I wanted my revenge too I just didn't know how to ask for that shit.

After a few minutes and traffic we pulled up to my parents house and I just felt refreshed being here. Ari was outside running around with my dad making me smile. It was always so peaceful being here, the place I grew up.

"Hey baby." My dad walked up to me with open arms making me smile and give him a big hug. "Don't crush me or the baby now." I laughed letting him go. "I got a new house daddy." I squealed shaking the keys making him chuckle. "I know, I helped him pick it out." I turned around giving Rodger a goofy look making him laugh. "Do y'all do everything together?" They both shrugged at the same time making me shake my head.

"Mommy!" Ari ran up jumping on my legs almost knocking me down. "Girl get off your mama like that, go wash yall hands we about to eat." My mama came out the house with her little apron on and big wooden spoon. It felt like I was a little girl all over again.

Little update, I will be skipping a few days in time just to speed this shit up. I'm too ready for y'all to read my new shit😂& im especially excited about doing a book 2 to this. This only the beginning for me guys❤️

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..