Wedding Part 2

He searched for his name and searched finally finding our table. "Hey." He sat down with his homeboy on the left of him. "H-Hey." I wanted to face palm myself hearing him and Allen snicker at me. Ari froze looking this man all in his face with no hesitation or look away.

"Ari." I whispered trying to get her attention but she wasn't worried about me. "Hey pretty lady, what's your name?" He smiled showing his perfect teeth. I bit my bottom lip, fuck even the goddamn face tattoos made me wanna crawl underneath this table.

"Ari!" She smiled making him smile harder. Allen nudged me underneath the table making me nudge him back. "Damn you look just like me." My heart stopped and my breathing wasn't as heavy. He looked up at me smiling but I couldn't do shit but fucking look.

"I know!" Ari smiled just eating that shit up. Allen nudged me a little hard making me a little frustrated. I cleared my throat, "why do you think that?" He looked up at me with narrow eyes. "Look at her." He smiled making googly eyes. "Not here." I whispered making him nod is head. The fucking cat was out of the bad so there was no need to avoid. She thinks this is her father, I think this is her father, he thinks she's his daughter.

The music started playing making everyone's attention go towards the door. "I didn't know it was going to go down like that." I shook my head. "The shit was going to happen sooner or later."

Amari walked out in her beautiful, mermaid white dress making me look in aw. We all stood up taking pictures. I gave Ari the go ahead so she would be able to walk the rings to William and Amari. Nobody really was worried about William's ass we were all over Amari and that beautiful dress.

"Yasss bitch!" Allen screamed making us laugh. He did not care where he was and I loved it. "She's so beautiful." I admired her as she walked pass us waving making me smile. William and Amari was there face to face making everyone hush and sit.

"We are all gathered here today to bond Amari and William in marriage. Now if you would bow your heads for the opening prayer."

He waited for everyone to gather hands and bow. I had no choice but to grab Rodger's hand. He cockily smirked making me roll my eyes, he was too much for me already.

The priest started his meaningful prayer touching everyone in the room with his word. He squeezed my hand lights drawing lazy circles. I mentally cussed but hurried to apologize to the Lord.

"Amen. Amen." Everyone's head rose looking forward for the ceremony to go forward. I could feel Rodger's hand slowly slide up my thigh getting me tense. My pussy was thumbing and lord knows I was ass naked underneath this dress. I looked around Allen and his friend were too busy paying attention to the wedding.

His hand slid up some more making me arch my back off the chair. I could hear him lightly chuckle cutting my eyes at him. I grabbed his hand on my thigh but he only squeezed it making me move my hand. At that point I didn't care about who was watching or this wedding happening. His hand slid up my dress and I dared not to touch his hand or I was getting another squeeze to the thigh. "Sss." I groaned lowly as he drew lazy circles on my inner thigh.

Before I could collect my thoughts he opened my legs more with one hand. I could feel the breeze between my lips driving me crazy. His finger toyed between my slits making me bite my lip. I gripped his wrist getting a finger pumped in and out of me. I moaned lowly and luckily the music was loud enough.

He pumped and pumped making my legs shake. He licked his lips as he played in my tight, wet center making me wanna jump on his dick right here. My breathing escalated quickly about to catch my nut.

"Camila!" I looked at him confused trying to figure out why the hell he was so loud. "Camila!" I felt my body being shook but not by him.

"Camila!" I snapped back into reality realizing it was some fantasy the whole time. "You nasty bitch." Allen laughed. Rodger was away from the table and out of the room from what I could see. I was glad he didn't see me cum, that would've really been some shit.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

We all stood up clapping and cheering. I looked over seeing Rodger look at me making me hurry to turn away. "Bitch y'all need to stop playing. Hell, that is your baby's father." "We don't know that for sure yet." I looked back in that direction seeing him chat with Mr. Ray. "Girl bye. Ain't even a need for a DNA test." He looked at me but this time I didn't look away. He licked his perfect, pink lips smiling at me. I blushed putting my head down. The music started playing which got everybody up and moving out our seats.

•••
"Man go talk to that girl." Rom said nudging my shoulder. "Y'all been making googly eyes and shit all day." "I'm talk to her." I admired her and Ari dancing and I didn't mind seeing that fat ass in that tight dress. "That's your family man." It still didn't seem real and it wasn't going to be until I get a DNA test." Rom scoffed. "Ight man." He chuckled making me look at him funny. "What you mean?"

"That's your damn twin but don't fuck shit up don't just ask for a DNA test, just slide that shit in." I laughed. If she real she wouldn't trip about no DNA test. She'll understand that all this shit is crazy.

I watched her dance for a little bit before approaching her. She was laughing and talking like a nigga wasn't behind her. I'm guessing what was her cousin tapped on her shoulder pointing behind her, she turned with a shock look on her face.

"Wassup?" I smoothly violated her with my eyes feeling everything she had going. "What do you want?" She folded her arms giving me attitude. "You know what this is about, follow me." I offered her my arm and she hesitated but she took it. We walked pass everyone catching eyes and smiles.

••••

We made it to the balcony which was pretty nice. I turned to him looking him in his eyes for him to continue. "I'm sure you already got wind of Ari being mine, I remember fucking a girl on my last day of college but I wouldn't think it was you." I scoffed rolling my eyes. "Let me see your neck." He looked at me confused, but I can remember just by the small lips he had tatted on his neck. I searched and searched finding it making me breathe in.

"It's you!" I gasped backing away. He froze but moved forward pulling me in. "I remember that tattoo like the back of my hand. The other tattoo I remember is somewhere I haven't looked in a long time." We both chuckled. It was a dumb fraternity tattoo on his left ass cheek.

"I thought I would never see you again .." I smiled making him do the same. "I thought I didn't have a child. A beautiful baby girl man." I felt butterflies shoot off in my stomach as he spoke about Ari.

"Soo .." He trailed off getting closer. "We might as well be a family." He tried smoothing that shit in but it wasn't that simple. "No." I laughed in his face making him frown. "You gotta actually earn me this time. We don't come easy." I kissed him on the cheek walking away with my head up. I could feel his eyes burning a hole into my bottom but I didn't mind this time.

Soooo Rodger and Camila are reunited? NAHH IT AINT THAT EASY BOO😂

Ari's reaction is going to be priceless ❤️ a baby knows her father💕

COMMENT&VOTE 😌

excuse mistakes ...