Spoiled Dinner

I woke up early sitting outside smoking a blunt. It had to at least be nine in the morning and I was out here checking up on shit. Jessica was going to have to be dealt with when I made it back Monday night. Ari was going to stay with my mother majority of the time at my crib. People in her neighborhood talked too much and if they knew I had a child they'll try to auction my ass off to the highest bidder. Most of the people I worked with didn't even know about my moms so you really had me fucked up if you thought I was going to mention my child or my girl.

My phone started ringing and it was Rom. "Wassup?" "Shit, outside smoking a blunt." "What time we flying out tomorrow?" I shrugged my shoulders like he could see me. "Shiid just choose a time and let me know wassup. Ari coming with me so we gotta be easy on that shit we do on the plane." "Yeah I know man." I stood up stretching looking to the side. I caught Camila's nosey ass neighbor looking at me, she an old white bitch. "Can I fucking help you?" She gasped speed walking in the house. I flipped her off until she closed the door on my ass.

"I ain't use to this having neighbors shit man. Bitch all in my face and shit." Rom laughed. "Ight man I'm hit you up tonight man." I ended the call going back in the house.

Camila was laid out on the couch and Ari was on the floor scribbling some stuff on her paper. "Wassup big booty." I sat on top of her smacking her ass. "The sky, now why do you think you the lightest thing walking?" She tried pushing me off but I didn't budge. "Cause I am the fudge!" I shoved my fingers at her forehead making her laugh. "Fudge? Really?" "Yeah, she ain't finna get no money out of me." She laughed some more scooting up.

"I'm get dreaded real soon." I twisted my hair getting a dirty look from her. "Boy you baldhead as fudge, ain't no dang dreads going in yo head no time soon."

"You hating, just a hating ass bitch." I mouthed the last part making her push me upside the head. "You an ugly ass bitch." She flipped me off. "You tripping, I'm sexy as fuck." I rubbed my head checking myself out in my phone. "What we doing today?"

"Going over to my parents house to eat and speaking of that we need to be getting dressed for that now." She had a cheesy smile on her face cause she know I don't like stepping where I ain't welcomed. "Yo mama don't like me, a blind man can see that." She smacked her lips. "She invited you, for my mother believe that's a big step. Now get dressed." She slapped my thigh twice getting up and walking off.

•••
I went with a jean skirt , a black polo shirt and my black and white Vans. Me and Ari were twinning, only difference she had on skinny jeans. Sometimes she didn't like it but I didn't care .. it was cute. "Look at us." We both turned in the mirror smiling. "We look good." Ari said making me laugh.

"Enough of that." Rodger came in being a player hater. He went the complete opposite. Black jeans, red polo shirt, and some Gucci shoes. "Don't hate." I flipped my hair making them laugh.

I grabbed my phone following them downstairs and out the door.

"It's going to be fine, trust me." Rodger had that look on his face and I knew he was uncomfortable. He started up the car backing out the driveway. "I'm be good as long as your mother good. I'm a grown man and I ain't scared to tell her wassup, respectfully though." I shrugged my shoulders. "That's all I ask for, if she try it you set it straight ... respectfully." I laughed mocking him.

•••
We pulled up to my mama house seeing Allen beat us here. "You haven't properly met my cousin Allen but you will." "As long as he don't push that gay shit this way we cool." I laughed rolling my eyes. "He knows the difference Rodger." I grabbed his hand walking up the driveway. Ari chose to run ahead of us, I guess we were going to slow for her.

"Hello darling." My mom hugged my neck like she actually missed me. "Hello Rodger..." She smiled looking him up and down. "Hey Ms. Bessie." He did the same exchanging the shade. "Okay, C'mon." I grabbed his hand tighter walking in the house.