Small Things

"We literally have a month until the baby is here Duke." I smiled grabbing his arm as I rocked side to side. We had just left the movies and shit had been great between us so far. "I know, I'm ready to meet baby boy." He kissed my forehead making me blush. We decided to keep the gender between the two of us but best believe I was excited when Camila told me she was having a baby boy.

My girl was blowing up and my brother was pregnant right along with her. He was getting the gut and all to match her. They were so cute to me even though they been through some crazy shit you can tell they're right where they want to be.

"You hungry bae?" Duke grabbed my hand knocking me out of my thoughts. "Not really. I just want to go home. You know Allen's having his surgery today and I need to be focused on that. Plus I snuck wings in the movies." He laughed at me making me do the same. "I wonder why he getting that shit done. It ain't natural, fake ass hair ain't enough?" I scoffed shaking my head.

"He likes it so I love it. Allen is still a man and he'll let you know that in a heart beat. At least he's not out here catfishing and shit, being gay is in, been in." I shrugged accepting the fact. Gay men and down low brothers went hand in hand, it was a point in time where I thought Duke was a DL brotha. I meant the good hair, clean ass nails, small hoops, it all pointed to that. I wouldn't dare tell him that though, I'll be picking these Gucci shades up off the ground.

"What you tryna do when we get back to the crib?" He leaned over kissing all on my neck making me blush. "No sex Duke, I told you it's uncomfortable." He smacked his lips leaning back in the drivers seat.

"You been uncomfortably for almost two weeks now. I told you I didn't do anything with my baby mama. All a nigga did was drop off Travis and dipped." I rolled my eyes looking out the window.

About two weeks ago Travis had came over like he does pretty much every weekend and stay. He took him home around eight that night and I didn't see my man walk through that door until eleven that night. I tried to call Camila and Allen to see if I was tripping or not because I was famous for starting shit according to him.

Camila couldn't give me much advice because she would've gone ape shit on Rodger if the boy even tried it. Allen was too busy getting busted open and moaning all in the phone so I hung up. That just made me soak in my own juices and really think about what the hell was going on.

He came in the door late that night and there I was in my hair rollers and robe looking like somebody old ass mama. "What's wrong bae?" He asked trying to touch me but I moved mugging him. "Eleven at night that's what the fuck is wrong." He shook his head walking away from me but of course I followed. He swore up and down it was nothing and Travis asked him to stay for a while because he wasn't ready for him to leave. I wanted to believe it but I just couldn't.

Duke was getting bigheaded from working with my brother but I wasn't going to let him smell his ass for too long. I knew his baby mama got around and I wasn't about to let him have me with the doubts I currently had in my head. So I decided not to have any sexual contact with him until he got checked. He doesn't want to get checked because he says it'll make him look guilty but I wasn't trying to hear it.

"So you really gone hold this bullshit over my head when I told you already I was good?" He asked getting me out of my own thoughts. "Duke just get tested if it's no big deal, I swear you'll never touch me until you get it. We both know I don't need sex." I said confidently with my arms folded. These little ass two weeks wasn't shit, I thought being pregnant would increase my sex drive but it was the complete opposite.

"You tripping but that's just fine. Keep ya legs closed because what you won't do someone else will." I froze diverting my eyes in his direction. "And what the fuck you gone do? Fuck whoever you been fucking?" I laughed making him turn around looking at me crazy. "You have fun but once you do don't come knocking." I turned over in the bed putting the covers over me.

"You tripping." He smacked his lips.

"You can't hurt me, no one can. Just like I found out about William I'll find out about you, remember what my brother did to that nigga!" He looked me up and down but he knew Rodger wasn't shit to fuck with. "If you think I'd even do you how he did you then you dumb. You so damn insecure about shit which I can't blame you but I ain't that nigga!" I slowly nodded my head, "well take the test." I shrugged.

"I'll take it tomorrow just to prove my damn point, my baby mama not even worth me cheating on you, believe me." He bent down pecking my lips but my face stayed straight. "Anyways.." I trailed off flipping my hair, "we need to be planning this baby shower before it's too late."

"You and Camila can plan that, i'll just buy the shit." "So you don't want any input or none of that?" I looked at him confused as he walked around our bedroom picking up random shit. "What advise can I give? If it was up to me it'll be in the backyard with blue balloons and shit." I laughed rolling my eyes at him. "Yeah you're right, leave it to me." He smiled climbing on top of me kissing on my neck. "I love you girl." "I love you too little ugly boy." We both laughed rolling over in the bed.

I'd never think I'd be in this position or even deserved something this good. I went through hell to be with him and everyday that we aren't at each other necks he reminds me why.

This update is incredibly short but it is an update🤷🏽‍♀️. Something just to refresh you guys memory on the rest of the crew.. let's see how William and Drica doing next 🤔

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes