Guilt | You gone learn my name

I woke up next to Ari feet in my face making me push them away. All the bedrooms I had and she insisted on sleeping with me. I yarned going to the bathroom to freshen myself up. This made day three I haven't contacted Camila, that shit I did at the club was eating me up. My mind wasn't right and I was drunk but Camila wasn't going to understand none of that. She was my everything and I slipped up for some petite ass bitch with perky titties. Her big sister had to be Sasha's ass and I knew she was going to try some shit with that picture. That shit was sent off to four different bitches and I wanted all them hoes dead.

Something told me to leave that club alone but I couldn't resist that shit.

I spit the toothpaste out drying my mouth. "Daddy." I looked down at Ari rubbing her eyes. "I'm hungry." "Girl you just woke up." I frowned looking her up and down. "So .." She trailed off walking out the door. I shook my head, she was too much like Camila. She wanted shit right then and there, no man was going to slack with her and I liked that shit.

This shit was going to weigh heavy on me and I wanted to tell Camila before it blew up in my face. She already had her little issues but now this shit was going to confirm what she thought about me. I might as well put that baby shit on hold after this, wasn't no way she was letting me touch her. The first time in a long time I was scared of the outcome.

I finished getting dressed walking downstairs seeing Ari and my mama eating cereal. "Y'all ain't wanna cook nothing?" "Boy you ain't got nothing to cook." She slapped the box of cereal on the table. Her and Ari mugged me.

"Well I'll order y'all something through Uber Eat, daddy gotta go." I held my arms out for Ari to jump in them. I kissed her forehead fixing her little flower pajamas. "I love you daddy." "I love you too girl." I put her down hugging my mama. "You be safe." I nodded my head walking out the door.

I got in my car backing out my driveway.

Tonight we were going to be playing with fire hitting up this house. Shit like this always made me appreciate life and understand can't everybody do what I do. My phone dinged indicating I got a text messages. I pulled it down seeing it was a picture from Camila making my heart drop to my ass. I counted down from ten opening it feeling relaxed.

It was a picture of her bent over in the mirror, I turned it sideways looking at her pretty pussy. The car behind me honked making me speed off throwing up my middle finger.

Wifey😘💍: just something to keep you going baby, call me whenever you're not busy❤️

I tossed my phone in the passenger's seat shaking my head. Camila was a little crazy but she was a good ass woman to me. Throwing that shit away made a nigga heart hurt, I just undid everything that I worked so hard for.

I pulled up at Rom's crib typing in his pen, he was living just like me. I parked my car getting out going around back. His whole house was glass but I couldn't be naked in my crib like that. My upstairs was glass but it was bullet proof and when I wanted privacy another wall easily came down.

"Yoooo!" Rom was in his jacuzzi living it up while my ass walked around like a sad puppy. "Wassup man?" I dapped him up sitting down at the bar. "You good man?" He turned around asking about the night at the club. "I'm as good as I'm ever be man, I just gotta hope these bitches love their life and not put that shit out there. Sasha petty, she'll send that shit to Camila and that was bad business." Rom nodded his head. "Yeah man, my bad, I didn't know she was Sasha's sister. Should've bat that bitch before she got away." "Nigga I was, she cut my ass catching me off guard. That's why her ass was so quick to approach us at the club. That bitch was too thirsty." I shook my head wondering why I didn't peep that shit before.