Room 116

Rodger got the wrong size dress and shoes so I went with what was in my closet. I turned around in the full body mirror checking out my curves. My bag was packed for New York, I was excited just to see a new place but I knew the reason we were going wasn't shit to be smiling for. I just hoped this baby wasn't his.

"Don't you wanna zip that shit up?" I rolled my eyes. "No. It's fine where it is." I cuffed my breast in my hands making sure they were up. "Plus they are eye catchers, probably find me a new man." He looked at me like he wanted to knock my head off making me hold back my laughter. "Ain't none of them niggas bold." He said confidently shrugging. "Boy boo." I grabbed my phone cutting of my bedroom light. Ari was with my mother for the three days we were going to be gone.

He opened the car door for me making sure I was inside before closing it up. "Now what's this room 116 gotta do with you?" "Damn can a nigga put on a seatbelt before you start being nosey." I laughed waiting for him to strap in and back out my driveway.

"I got a meeting in that room. Since you want to be so involved I need you to put some of them moves on this chick name Jaden. She like girls, girls like you." I laughed. "So you basically pimping me out to some dike?"

"I would never pimp you out cause that involves you fucking and you ain't giving my shit away." I blushed rolling my eyes. "So what do I talk to her about?" "Just make small talk and then ease into asking about a Russian name Artyom." I thought about it. "Wait, isn't that your dad's wife ex husband?" He nodded his head. "Yeah but he got something against my dad so I'm tryna see about that. Can't everybody touch this nigga so I just figure out how he operate."

"Okay, I'll do it." I was use to seducing, hell I seduce Rodger's clueless ass half the time. I start petty arguments just to get some dick so I'm sure this was going to be easy. "What will y'all be talking about?" You could tell he didn't want to discuss it but he didn't have a choice at this point. "The girl that robbed me and what I'm do to her. Come to find out it's Artyom's daughter and that means heat on my ass. I shot his brother; blowed both of his knees out."

I took a deep breath and honestly this shit was scary, I'm a lawyer for crying out loud. I could lock their asses up but no, I'm entertaining the shit. "I told you this was some deep shit. You walking into my world now so you or Ari won't be hidden anymore and I need you to understand that." I nodded my head nervously, wouldn't shit come out. "Nah Camila I need to hear it." He pulled up in the club's parking lot turning it off.

"Yes I understand, just keep us safe." He nodded his head in a 'duh' motion. "Always and forever." I smiled liking the sound of that and I knew he could do it. He got over walking to my side, I sprayed some perfume on me just to refresh. He swung the door open, "I told you about that fruity shit in my car." I rolled my eyes getting out. "First of all I'm a grown ass woman and I don't wear fruity shit." I flipped my hair in his face walking off. "Keep that horse to yourself." I turned around laughing hitting his ass. "Chill man, that shit look good though, all silky and shit." "Thanks baby." I smiled slick feeling myself.

"And that ass looking fat in body suit too girl." He grabbed me from behind. "Ass fat period." "See you getting big headed now, I done seen an ass way bigger." I rolled my eyes. "But how many of them were real?" He got real quiet. "Exactly." "You gotta point." He laughed opening the door to the club.

It was cloudy and loud music played in the background like a usual club. I looked around at all the beautiful strippers reminding me of my time. Yes I had to shake my ass to get by in college and having Ari in my life. Nobody knew Camila they knew Juicy and the owner of the club gave me that name. It just stuck.

We scoped out the club, it wasn't too full, enough to move around comfortably. "There she go." I followed his eyes peeping her at the bar. She was fine from what I could see, so this would be no problem. "I'm be right back here ight? Just give me a call if shit happens." I nodded watching him walk to the back of the club. He talked to the guys who stood security going in a few seconds later.