Get The Story Straight

I sat in the police station with tears running down my face like crazy. Rodger lied to me and I hadn't even been home to question him. Tonya's innocent life was taken away in a flash of an eye. Malvrick was pissed and flipping out but my story was always it was either me or him.

As far as they knew Rodger was one of his gang members and I told the investigators by the time me and Tonya made it to the bathroom he got away. Rodger always found himself protecting us now I'm the one who's going to be doing that.

"Camila you're free to go now, just keep in touch." Mr. Hampton opened the door handing me my purse. They were sending me home early due to everything that happened. Mr. Hampton didn't want to say but I could tell he was bummed out by me shooting and killing Eli.

As soon as I made it to the parking lot my phone started buzzing and it was Amari. "Hello?" "Hey girl, are you okay? I seen Eli on the news being carried out of his house." I shook my head getting inside my car, "you don't even know the half of it. Look, come by tomorrow and I'll explain then." I hung up the phone not even giving her time to respond back. Rodger had called me a handful of times but I couldn't even begin to make out what the fuck was going on. They were gonna try their hardest to look for Rodger, hell they took out half of Rick's forensics team shooting back.

Shooting Eli was the wrong thing to do, the motherfucker didn't deserve such an easy death. But Rodger was my man and I wasn't going to stand by and let a reliable source live that could bring him down. All I wanted now was answers and I had to figure out a way to draw them away from Rodger. He's done a lot of stupid shit but this one took the damn cake.

A few minutes later I pulled up to the house getting out the car. Before I could even grab the door Rodger swung it open pulling me in for a hug. I sat there confused looking around our home, "we need to talk." I pushed him off kicking off my flats.

"About what?"

I turned around looking at his ass crazy, "how about your ass shooting a fucking Federal agent, how about them tracing that fucking bullet here to your damn gun!" I pushed him back by his forehead. "And lastly how the fuck are you and Eli even in the same category?"

He was about to fix his mouth to say something but I stopped him putting my hand up. "I know shit is real rocky right now but really nigga? Do you not care about the future." I sniffed up tears shaking my head. "You have a beautiful ass girl that admires you and you have one on the way why be so stupid?!"

"Listen, me and Eli had some business going on from a month ago. He was helping me track this old motherfucka Artyom. I wasn't expecting y'all to make a fucking drop today on that nigga! As far as that gun shit I wiped that motherfucker clean Camila then I stripped it giving it to a crackhead so he can sell it."

I shook my head walking up the stairs with him hot on my heels. "Can you fucking talk to me?" He grabbed my arm turning me around. "About fucking what Rodger?!" I got in his face making him back away. "Clean ... up!" I said through gritted teeth slamming my bedroom door.

I was on Rodgers' side through thick and thin but there was no excuse for stupidity. I just shot a year worth of work in the chest for this man. I knew Malvrick wasn't shutting up about this shit and it scared me because I knew Rick was damn good at his job and he won't rest until he finds Eli's "number two". Rodger was simply wrong place wrong timing and it made my stomach turn just thinking about him being away from us.

"Camila!" He pounded on the door making me roll my eyes. I slid down my dress looking at my naked body in the mirror. I was slowly getting stretch marks each time I studied my belly. My nose was a little fat and I was getting a small break out on my chin. Pregnancy was so beautiful but I hated what came with it.

I unlocked the door opening it up. "I didn't lie to you, I was going to leave for New York but he called me over on some new information." He followed me to the bathroom as I turned on the shower. "Okay Rodger but you're not seeing this fat ass messy picture you've created. Malvrick won't stop."

I snatched back the shower doors getting inside starting my water. "Man fuck that nigga, I'll end that bitch too." "Killing won't solve everything asshole." I pulled the doors closed blocking him off. Soon after he left out the bathroom slamming the door.

I was more scared then mad at him, I mean damn it was so careless. Pulling a trigger had never been an issue for me it just wasn't right at the end of the day. Rodger used his power to get over on a lot of shit but this was the fucking FEDS we were talking about here. People that worked for us knew their shit and well and I knew if they got ahold of Rodger all was done.

I had three people to consider and one isn't even here yet to see the shit show. I still had to walk around with this cool demeanor but deep down inside I'd be terrified.

••••

I walked out onto the balcony looking around feeling paranoid. I met Eli a few months ago through Tony and he told me about how he could help me out with my Artyom problem. We linked a few times but this time he was handing me some valuable information on Artyom and his men. We sat, chilled, and smoked next thing I know this nigga house getting raided.

We duck off in the basement loading up and shit because we both knew it was gone be a fight.

I couldn't blame Camila for going off cause this shit was deep. I was putting her in a sticky situation with her job and shit. As long as Malvrick didn't come looking he wouldn't have a problem with me.

The way she pulled the trigger for me I knew I had to lock her down and foreal this time. No bitch I ever had rocked with me like she did and I appreciate that.

"You gone stand outside and twirl your thumbs or help me but this cocoa butter on?" I turned around putting out my blunt. She was in nothing but bra and panties looking good as fuck but I knew it was no way we was fucking tonight.

"Yeah, I gotchu." She sat down on the bed handing me the jar. I slowly massaged her back kissing on her neck hoping some shit would pop off. I rubbed her arms and hands watching her tense up. "You can kiss all you want, you still not getting anywhere." I removed my lips from her neck feeling played. "I know I fucked up." I got in front of her rubbing her belly.

"Just make it right, for us." She looked down at her stomach making me do the same. She was growing and it was starting to show everywhere. "I got you, I'm sorry for making a dumb ass choice like that. I never meant to put you in that position real talk."

"That's all I want you to do and I really want you out the game Rodger. I can't be here with two kids without you while you're locked up or dead somewhere. After this promise me you're done." She looked into my eyes crying and shit making a nigga feel all bad.

"Promise me!" She gripped my hand making me look away. "It ain't that simple." She smacked her lips pushing me back to get up.

"You're so fucking smart and above all this shit it's sad that you can't see who I see. I'd never choose anything over you and it's sad I can't get the same in return. I know these fucking streets you must forgot my father was in this shit before? I know it's not gone be a damn cake walk but this was a wake up call to get out the streets Rodger." She turned the lights off getting under the covers crying.

I felt bad and a dummy could tell you streets don't love you but that's what I knew. Camila wasn't burying me or seeing me behind a glass no time soon.

Well .. well .. well this should be interesting and Rodger has some choices to make and pretty quickly. He has a family to think about, it's more money out here then drugs and hopefully he'll see that before it's too late.

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..