Van Drama

I felt my body shake and jerk back and forth making my eyes flutter open. "Baby wake up! It's time!" Camila was all in my face happy, clapping and shit. I groaned turning over on her ass trying to go back to sleep. "Rodger!" She yelled making me pop up out my damn sleep.

"Man what?!" "Don't be yelling at me! We still gotta go get everybody and you have to load the van." She stood there in her shorts and tank top with her luggage beside her. "Man okay!" I got up stretching and yawning. "A nigga breath on ten and you tryna play." I walked to the bathroom with her following. "Boy you kiss me with that mouth every morning so it's nothing new." I lightly chuckled putting some toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"I am too excited for this weekend." She wrapped her arm around me stuffing her head between my arm. "I never realized how small your ass was till now." She laughed rolling her eyes. "Don't let this height fool you boo."

"Girl you ain't nobody." I spit the toothpaste out rinsing my mouth. She stood infront of me messing with her name I got tatted on me. "You really like it huh?" "Yes I do, it's right where I stopped." I laughed watching her go under my arm with no struggle. I like them a little taller but Camila didn't act her size. She ain't ask me to reach everything underneath the sun.

"Go get dressed." I smacked her ass watching it shake. "I am dressed, I wanna see how everybody else dressing before I do." "Well put some pants on or some cause you not wearing them shorts." She stormed off to the closet making me chuckle.

Camila's booty was too big for shorts, especially the ones she had on. Those were for my eyes and my eyes only and I didn't want anybody seeing what's meant for me. She walked back in with some longer shorts doing a 360. "Kill the attitude, I like those on you." "Yeah cause the on my knees." I laughed walking back into the bedroom.

I grabbed some luggage and so did she walking downstairs. It was bright and early outside, perfect for traveling. The black van was something I purchased for us to take family trips in. We still wanted to do one with Ari because from my understanding school is getting closer for her.

We threw the bags in the back, "damn what the hell you got in here?" "Clothes." I looked at her sideways. "We only gone be gone for two days not a week." "I need to explore my options." She smiled going back in the house for her other bag she didn't want me touching. I hopped in the van making sure everything was clear and straight.

I picked up my phone calling Rom to see if his ass was up. We only woke up this early for money not to spend money. "Yoo." He answered blowing his nose and coughing. "Damn nigga, getcho shit right cause we coming to get you first. She over there?" "Yeah, she over here sleep. She nervous but I told her y'all my people." I nodded my head. "Yeah she better be cool cause I can't have them jumping on her ass. You know Camila and Amari ticking time bombs now cause that pregnancy shit."

We both laughed. "Ight man, get yourself together cause we gone be there in thirty minutes." I hung the phone up watching Camila lock up the house.

I pulled the box out from my pocket looking at the necklace I bought her. It was a rose gold heart with a blue rose, we ain't do red round here. "Okay, I'm ready to roll." She smiled with her little bonnet on that small ass head. "Ight bae, but I got something for you. I picked it up on my way home from the shop yesterday." I opened the box watching her face light up satisfying me.

"You made me cry yesterday now you doing it again." She laughed covering up her face. "You deserve nice things and whatever I got is yours. All you do is hold me down and you ain't scared to have yo own opinion about shit. Excuse the term but you a real ass bitch." She laughed hugging and kissing me.

"Turn around." She did so letting me put it around her neck. "It's beautiful." She hopped in my lap over the passenger's seat. "Girl I'm working off of six days with no pussy, you sure you tryna temp me?" I felt my dick getting hard already.