Life Of Cassity

I sat in my room jamming on one of my old trap phones waiting on my bus. Sneaking this shit around Camila was a headache then some. It felt like I was giving Ari some type of money every week just so she can keep her mouth shut.

Montae didn't deserve that and now he was barely talking to me. That was my first love and now he can't even look at me when we talk. At school the motherfucka act like he didn't know me. I got up going to my mirror making sure I was extra cute today, he was gonna see what he was missing.

It was seven in the morning and I could already hear Rodger fussing at Ari to get up and get dressed. Camila sure knew how to pick em', that nigga was beyond fine as fuck. He didn't think much of it but seeing him in his boxers early in the morning just turns me on. Camila always tell him to get dressed infront of the "kids" but the only kid here was Ari. I was a grown ass woman, seventeen in exactly two months. She was always getting her brains banged out almost every morning so for the most part I know what he can do. And from the sound of it, he does it very well.

I peaked my head out the door seeing Rodger run after Ari making me giggle and shake my head. This is what I wanted in the future, that nigga had to be slinging mad dope because Ari and Camila always had the nicer things. I was still in shit from my sophomore year because my mom didn't like spending money.

I grabbed my trap phone putting it underneath the shoeboxes in the closet.

"Goodmorning Cassity." Camila came down the stairs full belly and smiling bright. "Hey, you looking good today." She did a 360 in her fire red body con dress and black Balenciaga bag and nude Gucci heels. The bitch was laced in the finer things. "Well thank you boo, you look cute today too."

"Simple blue jean skirt and off the shoulder top is cute?" She laughed. "It's cute for you and I'd wear it." She shrugged walking up to Rodger giving him a kiss. He had to be extra and squeeze her ass but that was every morning with them.

"Daddy you got some money so I can get some candy?" He smirked walking into the kitchen opening up the bread box pulling out a fat ass stack of money. "This better last till yo birthday." He handed her three dollars, "daddy!" Ari squealed making us laugh.

"Don't y'all be having lunch or concession?" He asked flipping through the blue faces. "Yeah, lunch." I'm glad he asked because I was tired of playing like I wasn't hungry. My mama didn't want to fill out the free lunch form, tore it up right in my face.

"Forty gone cover it?" He asked handing me the two twenties. "That'll do." I took it out his hand smiling licking my lips. That nigga just didn't know.

••••
"Girl I don't know why you even worried with that nigga. He obviously tryna make you jealous, don't cave into that little boy shit." My bestfriend Taylor rolled her eyes at him making him look away. He was sitting at the table with them stank bitches, the bitches that only get seen just because they fuck on every nigga and a little cute.

"Girl don't do that, I don't be on your case about Jamar's cheating ass." She hushed looking the other direction. I got my breakfast, paying for it and sat down at the table infront of him. "Now bitch you know how this goes, let me know if he does anything to them bitches. A kiss, a hug, whatever." She laughed shaking her head.

I didnt have no understanding when it came down to him. The only thing I was controlling him with was my virginity, you know niggas love virgins. He'd eat me out and play with it but he'd always try to slide it in and I could tell he was getting real irritated by it. I didn't fall under pure pressure quick but I think I'm ready now but he's acting like a fucking clown. "Bitch!" Taylor tapped my arm making me drop my honeybun. "What the fuck?!" I looked at her like she was stupid. "Fuck that honeybun I'll buy you another, why did Montae just leave with Kiyah?"

I turned around just in time to see them disappearing into the breeze way making me get up. "No. No. No!" Taylor whispered harshly pulling my arm but I yanked away. "Ain't no nigga finna play me." I stormed off down the breeze way seeing they had ducked off behind a corner. Montae knew I wasn't screwed on tight, every female in my family were the exact same; fucking crazy.

I whipped around the corner seeing them boo'd up with his hands on her little ass. "So this what the fuck we doing Demontae?" I sat my bag down folding my arms. "Baby." He chuckled nervously moving his hands off of her, she had this smirk on her face but wasn't shit cute about messing around with a guy in a relationship.

"I thought you were single?" I tried grabbing her but Montae scooped me up just in time. "Bitch everybody know this belongs to me! Let you and yo hoe ass friends know that Cassity is back, bitch!" He covered my mouth shoving me into the girl's bathroom.

"Chill Cassity, damn!" He slammed his hand against the stall making me look at his ass crazy. "Last I fucking check you were the one who got caught not me. You ain't been talking to me and shit now this?" A girl awkwardly walked out the stall leaving the restroom. I checked the rest of them making sure we were alone.

"You know she don't mean shit to me, and I'm sorry about ignoring you real talk. I've been going through some shit and yo cousin and her nigga jumping on me didn't make it no better." I shook my head taking a deep breath. "Look, I'm sorry about that but you can't be out here down bad with these bitches."

"I know, I know." He hugged and kissed me making me feel a little okay. "Can I make it up to you?" He turned around locking the bathroom door making me smile.

He started kissing down my neck squeezing my ass, it was small too but he made it feel big if that makes sense. I moaned as he slipped his fingers between my thong rubbing my clit. "Take this off." He tugged on my shirt taking his off. That chest tattoo always drove me wild so his wish was my command this time. I took my shirt off covering my little titties. "I got my football blanket in my bag, we can set up on this." I smiled waiting nervously as he fanned it out.

I laid back as he climbed between my legs kissing down my thighs and licking. I bit my bottom lip slowly getting in the mood. He slithered his tongue across my pussy making me shake just a little. He indulged like he usually did, Montae could give head but it wasn't amazing. He was going to be my first but he wasn't my first in receiving head.

I moaned gripping his nappy hair grinding against his tongue.

He sat up pulling down his sweats and pulling the condom out from his back pack. He slid it on so smoothly smiling at me making me do the same back.

He positioned himself pushing himself in me. "Sssss ouch." I pushed him back a little trying to open my legs a little wider. He pushed in again making me grit my teeth but the pain wasn't worth it. "Okay, okay." I fanned myself from the tears that threatened to fall. "Come on baby, temporary pain for endless pleasure." He bent down kissing me passionately making me forget.

He pushed in roughly breaking through making me scream but it was muffled by his lips over mine. He pounded me making tears run down my cheek, I attempted to close my legs but he only went deeper forcing them open. "Montaeee!" I cried out not feeling the pleasure at all. I looked down seeing the blood making me want to pass out.

He went harder making me feel hurt and confused, pure lust was in his eyes, he didn't even worry about me. "Ooooo I can't!" I tried sitting up but he pushed me back making me hit my head on the hard floor.

"Aaaah fuck!" He pulled out quickly making me feel like I just got my insides ripped out. I put my hand between my legs crying. He was out of breath looking at me with last minute sorrow in his eyes. And just like that he left me on the floor.

Young and dumb is all I can say y'all 💔 it's plenty of stories out here like this where you think it's the perfect boy but he only wants one thing from you. Young women PLEASE be mindful and believe that nigga when he shows you he's not the one 💯 you're too beautiful to settle

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes