William

"Thank you baby, you always come through." Me and Drica just finished having amazing sex. I gave her this month's rent sitting up in bed. "Why the long face?" She cuddled up to me. "It's nothing, just work. Selling houses isn't the easiest thing." She massaged my shoulders and I honestly didn't feel anything. I was tired of supporting her ass over my stupid mistakes. Sometimes I felt like killing her myself just to get it over with.

"When you gone find another job to support your own self?" She frowned up looking at me side ways. "William we've talked about this already, you support me for a closed mouth. Our baby could be two years old today so don't question me!" She got up from the bed going to the bathroom.

"I didn't force yo ass on that table and make you get it. You an evil bitch, you didn't want that baby no more than I did!" She walked up to me slapping me in the face. "I'm a lot of things but I'd never kill my baby if I had a choice." I scoffed laughing in her face.

"You did have a goddamn choice and that was to be a single mother and never bother me again. But your mischievous ways turned your abortion into money from my pockets. I love my wife and you holding that shit over my head is the only reason I entertain you!" I got in her face yelling.

"But isn't she with Duke? She knows about us already William. You might hate my guts but I love you and I know somewhere you love me. I wish it didn't have to be like this but it does."

I shook my head feeling a major headache coming. I knew all about Amari and Duke but I couldn't too much jump down her throat because I was on the same shit. Just thinking about Duke touching her made my blood boil and she's made it clear that's how she felt about Drica.

When Duke pulled up to my house I wanted to shoot that nigga dead but funny thing is I didn't because he was one of the things that made Amari happy. I couldn't give her 100% right now because of my own skeletons. She just thought I was sneaking around with Drica for the hell of it but I wasn't.

"Where you going?" She asked as I slipped my shoes on. "Away from you." "Whatever." She sat at the edge of the bed looking like somebody kilt her dog. I left out her house getting in my truck to go on a few runs.

Amari comes home today and I thought I could at least cook her a nice meal and give a massage. Kroger was just up the road so I didn't have to go far. Some stuffed macaroni shells and and garlic bread was going to have to do.

I was getting everything I needed and it was Drica. I wanted to answer but I might say some crazy shit so I declined it. She just wasn't the same sweet girl I met, she's a money hungry bitch. When she told me she was pregnant I didn't believe it. We went to hospital for the DNA test and it came out that the baby was mine. My world shattered.

What will my coworkers think?
My parents?
Amari for crying out loud..

We fought all night about aborting the baby and not speaking of it again. She agreed to only if I took care of her and made sure she was straight. I did it because I knew I would lose Amari and I couldn't do that. I was crazy over her, I needed her.

I checked out putting all the groceries in the back.

••••

I had everything cooking up and smelling good. Amari let me know she was on her way back. I had the rose petals laid out with candles, she was going to enjoy tonight. It was a fucked up relationship but I couldn't let go. I stuffed the shells with hamburger meat, peppers, cheese and the garlic bread was in the oven.

The door swung open and keys hit the glass bowl. "It smells good in here." She smiled kicking off her shoes. "All for you." "You're sweet." She gave me a kiss on the cheek making me feel some type of way. "Where you been all day?" She shrugged opening the oven, "the office, mall and .. you know." I nodded my head knowing she meant Duke.

"What about you?" I mimicked her shrug. "You know where ... sold a house, cooking you dinner." She nodded her head circling around the island. "What are we doing here William?" I huffed knowing the question was coming soon, too soon. "What do you mean?" "I mean, we both are cheating but stay married? This is backwards and sick." She flopped down in the seat shaking her head. "It's not completely screwed." I laughed to myself knowing that was a lie. "I love you Amari, I really do, we just attracted to toxic things." She nodded her head drying her eyes.

"I'm with Duke, you're with Drica.. Do you ever think about splitting up? Doing something that's best for us?" I frowned seeing where this is going. "Are-are you falling in love with Duke?" My heart cracked just asking the damn question. "Of course not, Im just getting closer to him and I'm sure you're getting closer to Drica." I shook my head because that wasn't true. Yeah Drica was good to fuck on but that was about it for me.

"Dinner's ready." I switched subjects putting the garlic bread on the plate. I knew I had to clean my shit up if I still wanted an us.

Sorry this was so short, you guys pretty much know about William and Amari's fucked up version of "love"

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes...