Tell Them

"So you didn't tell her yet? Why Cassity?" Taylor asked pressuring me about telling Camila and Rodger about Montae but what she needed to realize is this shit is harder than expected.

"No Taylor! If Camila knows that means Rodger will know and I'm almost positive he'll blow that nigga head off." She shrugged her shoulders making me smack my lips. "Bitch let him do him! Montae ain't no fucking good for that. He shouldn't have hurt you." She snatched my arm making me look at her in the eyes. "I'm worried about you."

I got up from the floor getting irritated. "You don't need to be. I just don't want shit getting out Taylor, now I trust you with this secret. I left that shit back at that school why can't you?" "Because Cassity that's not some shit you let go! What are you scared of!?"

I shook my head. "Because Taylor I want that nigga to pay but not right now." "What do you mean?" She got up from my bed walking over to me. "He's been texting me and taking me to my doctor's appointments." She rolled her eyes walking away from me. "He apologized T! I don't think he meant to do it, he got carried away!" I tried pleading with her as she packed her bag and put on her slippers.

"When you ready to tell Ms. Camila and Rodger what the fuck is going on then you let me know! Till then don't hit me up because I can't watch you go out like this." She shook her head in disappointment swinging the door open. Ari was sitting there ear hustling making me want to strangle her. She stormed out the house getting in her car to leave.

"What are you doing?" I pulled Ari up by her arm dragging her in my room and shutting the door. "I was just looking at the walls." She pouted sitting on the bed where I sat her. "No you weren't, you were being nosy. Tell me what you heard." She shook her head acting sad but it was too late.

"Tell me Ari!" She jumped looking up at me. "What boy hurt you? Why he hurt you." Her eyes were so innocent I couldn't even stay mad. "It's a breakup, don't worry about it." I stood her up shooing her out my room. It was nobody's business but mine.

••••

"Rodger stoooop." I laughed trying to remove his lips from my neck but he had me in a strong hold. Since this new place Rodger's been real romantic and touchy more.

He finally let up pecking my lips making me smile. "I love you girl." "I love you too boy, now can you go run our bathroom water?" I slid my manicured nails up his bare chest making him smirk. This house had a bigger tub and stronger jets which was a plus for me.

He got up going to the bathroom finally giving me space to breathe. I don't know what was up with him, it was sweet but a little too much. I know he's gone every weekend but that's just a weekend and if he missed me that much he could easily stop going. I stood up walking into my new and improved walk in closet just giving me chills.

One wall was strictly high heels and the other was sneakers. In the old house I had to store them in the guest bedroom's closet.

I grabbed some shorts, a tank top, and two of my cocoa butter bath bombs. Rodger didn't like bath bombs but I didn't care honestly. I walked out the closet looking at Ari sit on my bed with a long face letting me know something was up. "What is it baby?" I sat down next to her pulling her in close to me. "Cassity and her friend were talking and she said a boy hurt her." My face scrunched in confusion.

"Hurt her how?" She only shrugged laying her small head on my shoulder. "I'll ask her about it but until then don't ear hustle on her. You might not understand now but when you're 16 and your brother is wandering by your door you'll understand." She giggled a little making me satisfied enough. "Now go wash up, you have school in the morning." She nodded her head leaving my room.

I hope she wasn't talking about the same little boy we snatched up. If it was then that'll explain her switching schools so willingly. Let my mama try to ever split me up from my bestfriend we'd act a flat out fool begging to stay. She was just so ready to go and I wanted to at least get the story.

"It's ready for you baby." I looked up seeing Rodger naked as the day he was born with a towel riding dangerously low. His tatted skin looked amazing right along with the cute smirk plastered on his face. "Oh and you better believe I'm cumming." I winked at him making him smile. I grabbed my clothes and locked our bedroom door, tonight was gonna get wild.

"When did you sneak by me to hook this up?" I opened my mouth for another grape smiling. "I'm criminal baby, I got my ways." I shook my head laughing and rolling my eyes. He had the cheese squares, strawberries, grapes, and two little Caprisons he took from Ari's stash.

"This is so nice." I snuggled up on his lap resting my head at the crook of his neck. "Anything for you, gotta treat you right." He kissed my forehead making me blush. "Thank you for my big pretty house." I smiled in his face making him laugh and blush. "Anything for The Queen." His hands slid down my back to my ass, "Oh is that right?" I mumbled slowly kissing him.

Our tongues wrestled for dominance as he held me tight in his arms. I bit his bottom lip smoothing it over with my tongue instantly feeling his dick stand at attention for me. I slowly grind my hips feeling him breathe on my neck and grip my ass gave me chills.

"Put it in." He whispered in my ear making my pussy jump. Despite the water I knew she was wet and ready for him like always.

I put my hands between my legs stroking his dick getting it ready for me. "Mmm baby." I moaned feeling him push through my walls making my eyes roll back. I swear my kitty act like it never met Rodger sometimes making it feel like our first time.

Our bodies rocked with the water as he held me tight in his arms biting on my neck making me wince. He slammed in me making me jump, "Rodger." I moaned biting my lip hearing the water rush out the tub.

"Damn girl." He bit his bottom lip as I slowly bounced up and down. His fingers ran through my hair making it feel even better. "Just like that." He moaned gripping my breast. They were so tender increasing the sensations my body was feeling.

I rocked harder and faster not even giving a fuck about the water. Just more towels for us to wash tonight. "Ssss fuck." I moaned loudly crashing our lips together. He thrusts his hips forward catching everything I was throwing at him. He rotated his hips making me scratch his back and hold on.

"Ouuuu daddy." I licked my lips finally letting him take full control because a bitch couldn't handle what he was doing.

He smacked my ass in the half empty tub leaving a stinging sensation. He went harder and deeper making me wince and close my legs from the pleasure. "Damn this pussy good." He looked down right along with me like something was going to be there. "We can take a bath later baby take this to the bedroom." I pleaded kissing down his neck and chest.

He picked both of us with ease making me giggle. I knew exactly what gave him power to do that.

He laid me back on the bed kissing all over my thighs spreading my legs wide open.

He smacked, sucked, and nibbles on my clit making my soul leave my body. "Fuck." I groaned grinding against his face trying to control this nut because if I bust I was going to bust. He sat up tapping his tip on my center making my legs shake.

He was about to beat it up, I could tell from his eyes.

Some "new details" on Cassity I guess you could say. Ari's getting closer and closer to figuring this thing out. Hopefully Cassity will tell before Ari does😬. We meet midwife next part🤗 Rodger and Camila fucking days away like usual and i have no complaints😂🤷🏽‍♀️

COMMMENT&VOTE🔥😘

excuse mistakes..