Oh Baby

I held onto the counter throwing up as Duke held onto my hair for me. "I told you not to order that shit." I groaned rubbing my small bump. Me and Duke were secretly pregnant and I didn't want anyone to know right now. "Ain't nobody tell you to eat it!" "But I was hungry." I started crying throwing up some more.

He rubbed my back handing me a towel. I wet it warm putting it on my face. "This pregnancy is going to kick my ass." I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. "Yeah you do that and come back to bed so I can make you feel better." I smiled rolling my eyes. I know what y'all thinking about me playing house but me and Duke were in deep now like it or not.

I knew if I went back to William with a baby that wasn't his some shit was going down. William wasn't looking for me and I wasn't looking for his ass either. After dinner that night we just made an agreement to be happy regardless. We were married just for show and tell.

I walked in the bedroom crawling in bed with him. "My babies." He mumbled pulling me closer making me smile. He went down kissing and rubbing my stomach. "The doctor said no rough stuff Duke, plus it's uncomfortable now." He narrowed his eyes at me as a reminder that he knew these things already.

He pushed my legs up slowly kissing my inner thighs. "Just do it already." My sex drive was even higher and I wasn't for the foreplay bullshit. "You ain't gotta be disrespectful." I laughed shaking my head. He slowly licked making my legs shake just a little.

"Lemme ride your face." "You need to make your mind up baby." He rolled over on his back making me smile. I got on top of him moving up to his face. "You always looked so fine from this position." He kissed my other set of lips making me smile.

He dug in pulling me down onto his face. "Ooo yes." I lightly moaned gripping the headboard. I spread my cheeks so I could feel every lick. "Sss fuck!" I wiggled my ass on his face trying to control these moans. His son, Travis was in his room and he didn't need to hear us. Whenever the bum ass mama decided Duke would get him on the weekends.

He licked and slurped smacking my ass. "Ahhh yes!" I bit my bottom lip arching my back. "Lay back." He lifted me up turning me over. He stroked his dick sliding it up and down my clit. I rubbed on his chest with my legs up and out ready for him to fuck me.

He slid in slowly making my eyes roll in the back of my head. "Ooo shiiit." I wrapped my legs around him rubbing his back as he pumped slowly inside of me. He went deep and hard knocking the wind out of me. He kissed on my neck and gripped my breast as he went faster.

"Ooo it feels so good." I played with myself watching him go in and out of me. The pressure was hitting me in places I couldn't imagine. "Slow." I whimpered feeling him get carried away. He went a slower kissing and rubbing on my body.

•••

"I gotta go to work tonight, you gone be good with Travis?" I nodded my head in a 'duh' motion. "The office closed so where you going to work?" "We always going through this, don't even ask me no question like that man." I rolled my eyes. "You selling?" He laughed shaking his head. "Just know I'm bring you some money home so why you tripping?" He leaned in pecking my lips but I didn't kiss back. I watched him slip on his shoes leaving out the door.

"Where daddy went?" Travis sat by me cuddling up to me. "He went to work, he'll be back later." I rubbed my fingers through his good hair smiling. I wanted a boy but Duke was praying for a girl for whatever reason. He wasn't going to like having a little girl after a while cause we both were going to spend his money up. "I'm hungry." He pouted sitting up from the bed. "Well I'll go fix us something, you just lay back." I got up leaving out the room.

Duke had it nice for his age and I loved staying here with him. His apartment was so cosey and it reminded me of my apartment in college. I already had some wings sitting in the sink so they could thaw out. Duke and Travis loved little kiddy ass foods, they didn't appreciate when I really cooked. I dumbed the wings in the sink putting different seasonings on them.

I got some mac&cheese out the cabinet and some frozen broccoli from the freezer. It was going to be good and simple until he came home.

••••

It was going on midnight as I laid Travis down to sleep. "We played all day now it's time for bed." He pouted making me laugh. "I wanted to stay up for my dad." I shook my head tucking him in. "He would want you to be sleep, you'll see him in the morning." He nodded his head turning over in bed. Duke was a great father and looking at how he treated Travis made me want this baby even more. It was going to get scary for me as soon as my stomach started to blow up on everyone. I wish I could stay this size but we all know that's a lie.

I got up closing his bedroom door walking down the hallway to Duke's bedroom. Sometimes I wondered was this a life for me or if what I was doing would come crashing down. Cheating was wrong and I knew that shit but I wasn't going to be crying over that shit if I did my dirt too. William was an amazing person he just couldn't hold onto us for long. Yes, I was the faithful little girlfriend waiting for William to get his shit together but after a while I dead all that shit.

He cheated on me earlier in the relationship with a woman he was "just showing houses" to. I forgave him for that shit then I noticed he started up his same old games again. My heart was broken knowing the man I invested in was going out with other women. That shit would affect how I worked around the office and everything.

Duke was new that year and he always tried to holler at me but I would ignore his ass. He use to be another nappy head, horny boy to me. He tried everyday and would walk me to my car without my request and sometimes knowledge. One day he caught a bitch slipping in Camila's office crying my eyes out. She was on lunch break so I knew I could have my melt down in there.

Duke being a janitor of course he came in to clean the room. I cursed him out for doing his job which led him to do the same. We at each other's necks and in a blink of an eye Im spreading my legs for his young ass. I laughed just thinking about it.

The door opened snapping me out my thoughts. "Wassup baby?" He walked in the room looking tired as hell. He laid on the bed resting his head on my chest. "Rough?" "Hell yeah." He mumbled kissing me. "Well your plate is in the fridge waiting for you." "You really the best man." He smiled making me do the same. "I know I am."

This was kind of last minute and clearly rushed so sorry. I just felt the need to explain Amari's situation more before everyone continues to just jump down her throat. Not saying it's right but honestly it's life for some people 🤷🏽‍♀️

Baby in the oven should be some shit coming soon 😂👀👀

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes..