Calling Shots ..

The alarm clock went off making me wake right up with a smile. Today was the day we go to the gun range and have game night before we left out to go back to the city.

Rodger was still sleep from me sucking his dick at three in the morning but he was about to get a rude awakening. I stood up on the bed, "wake up! wake up! Wake yo ass up nigga!" I screamed to the top of my lungs watching him groan and put the pillow over his ears. "Man sit yo ass down." He rolled over but I jumped my big ass up until he turned back around. "Wake yo sweet ass up lucky charms." He busted out laughing catching the movie reference. "Let's take a shower, I'm ready to go shoot some shit." I clasped my hands together jumping off the bed.

Protecting yourself was always something important to me, I was shooting guns since thirteen. From my understanding me and all the men excluding Allen were the only ones with experience. It's a nice stress relief and it's fun to do.

I turned on the shower waiting for the water to heat up. Today was our last night and I was a little sad about it. It's been fun and adventurous minus the whole Ty thing. I dropped my robe getting in the shower feeling Rodger right behind me.

••••

"No pointing the guns at each other! No aiming at other's targets! When I fix your hands it's for your safety only so don't get upset! Always keep your ear muffs on!" The guy was walking around explaining the rules handing us the ear muffs.

"I'm so nervous bitch." Amari was all jittery and excited with a hint of scared. "Just calm yo ass down and you'll be straight." I laughed putting on the ear muffs. "Nice form." He congratulated me fixing Amari's hands on the gun.

I aimed for my target squeezing the trigger feeling it go off felt so good. I shot at it a few more time satisfied with where the bullets landed. Rodger and all the other men were in another room with the big guns so you could hear them back there letting it off.

"Only if this was Duke's ass!" She shot the paper man right between his legs making me look at her crazy. "Bitch now I know it can't be that deep." Allen said making me agree. "You right it's not, but it becomes deep when he doesn't wanna communicate. If all we were gonna do was argue then we could've stayed home." She squeezed the trigger a few more times shooting the target up. I jumped back and so did Allen, I hated it for her that she had to go through this.

"Let's take a break." I slowly took the gun from her laying it down on the table.

"I just don't know what to do anymore." She sat down crying in my arms. "Girl you gotta pull it together, I know that whole babymama shit ticked you off but you can't let that bitch get you man." Allen said rubbing her back, he was always the level headed one for the most part.

"Allen's right, real talk fuck that bitch. I learned my lesson from going off a bitch word and turning against my man. That was hell for me and Ari because she knew deep inside we weren't all the way together. You gotta beautiful baby boy to think about Amari. She ugly as fuck, don't stress." She laughed nodding her head.

"So this last night while we here you and Duke need to have some bomb ass sex. It seems like me and Camila the only ones getting any." I laughed rolling my eyes at Allen. Me and Rodger did something sexual almost everyday and I didn't have a problem with that. We're young and while I can still pull my leg back and drop it low I will forever be riding his dick.

"Girl it's not that easy. How can I fuck him when I don't like his ass right now?" I laughed. "Bitch Rodger do it all the time, he fuck me like I'm the ops when he mad. Them backshots don't owe me shit." I shook my head thinking about last night. I think he wanted to go hard just to do it cause we were good. "I got'chu." Amari laughed giving us a hug.