Drica wants it ALL

I woke up rolling over in the bed not feeling Camila next to me making me wake up instantly. I looked over at the alarm clock seeing it was barely two in the morning. "Baby?!" I asked slowly getting out of bed grabbing my gun from the night stand.

I heard shuffling downstairs making me move quick to the hallway to hide behind a wall. I tip toed down the steps peaking over into the kitchen seeing her ass in a chair infront of the freezer while it's wide open.

"Why yo ass ain't sleep." I shook my head putting my gun on safety. "I was hot and hungry, I'm sorry." She tossed the big bowl of ice cream to the side rubbing her stomach. "You down here half naked and shit, almost made me blast your ass." She laughed pulling me infront of her. She pulled me down kissing me like she missed me letting me know what she wanted.

"I want you to fuck me right here." She bit her bottom lip pulling me in by my Polo waistband pajamas. "Nah, last time you was too loud. Come to the room with me." I kissed down her neck inhaling her beautiful scent. She ignored me sliding her hands through her panties playing with her pussy. She moaned rubbing her hard nipples through the tank top she had on. This girl knew exactly what she was doing and here I was about to cave into this shit.

"Don't you hear that?" I listened closely hearing how wet that pussy was for me and it was a wrap after that. "Damn, I don't know what I'm do with you." I started sucking her perky, pretty nipples as she giggled. I closed the freezer getting between her legs.

"Sit up on the counter." She commanded rubbing my thighs. I knew she was about to do some nasty shit so I didn't even argue. I hopped up on the counter watching her turn her chair over facing me. She started kissing and licking all down my chest making my dick jump. "Someone's happy to see me." She pulled my dick out my pajamas wrapping her small hands around it jacking me off.

She kept eye contact as she licked the precum off my tip playing with my balls. "You like teasing me huh?" She laughed deep throating it making me jump up.

She made it real nasty slurping jacking me off making my pants all wet. Her eyes followed mine as she went down sucking my balls like it was her last. "Ssshit." I hissed playing in her hair. She went back to my dick sucking and rotating her hands making it feel like a nigga was finna pass out. I was trying my best to keep this shit together because I was close to moaning like a bitch.

I thrusted my hips forward stuffing more dick in her mouth. I grabbed a handful of her hair and the bottom of her throat mouth fucking her.

The way she gagged on my dick was even beautiful. I pushed all the way in pulling out her mouth watching her gasp for air. She bit her bottom lip licking my dick back and forth and at that point I knew the fucking devil was infront of me.

"You like that dick in your mouth?" She nodded her head smiling. "You know I do." She tried to grab it but I moved away just to fuck with her. I stroked my dick watching her beautiful face was enough to get off on. She moved her chair back to step on getting on top of the counter with me.

"I want it rough and deep." She slid down slowly snatching my soul. It was only right I give my girl what she wanted.

••••

I rolled over to the sun being in my face and sore legs. I brushed my hair out my face stretching and yawning. Me and Rodger went crazy last night, all I can remember is holding onto the counter as he picked me up banging me out.

"Goodmorning." Rodger came in the room smiling and shit, you could tell he was refreshed. He pushed me back on the bed getting between my legs kissing all on my neck. "Baby I'm sore, not this morning." I tried pushing him off but like usual it never worked. "I just love you." He cuddled under me wrapping his arms around my back. "I love you too." I laughed patting and rubbing his back.

"You promised me another baby last night." I turned my neck to look up in his face like he was crazy. "No the hell I did not." I tried to sit up but he pushed me down. "Yeah you did, when my baby turn two we having another one." He parted my legs with his knees laying between them.

"Look, the dick was bomb as fuck and I was horny. I probably promised to buy your ass a damn sports car." He laughed shaking his head, "nah you promised so I want my baby in two more years girl."

"Can't do shit with birth control." He sat up looking at me crazy like I just called him out his name. "You not putting that bullshit in your body, I'll break ya jaw if I find out you even got that shit."

"We know you not breaking shit and I'm getting on it for sure. The way you like busting every five minutes I ain't finna have you getting me pregnant again before I even properly heal from this one. This is my body not yours, maybe in six more years I'll give you another one." He mugged me but I didn't care.

I knew how my body was on birth control and hell the way his soldiers march it'll be pointless but I was still open to the idea. "You heard what I said though." He said firmly kissing my forehead.

"Yeah whatever nigga, can you start my bath water?" "Fuck you!" He flipped me off making me laugh and throw the pillow at him.

••••

I was fresh and feeling good for the day, Rodger was of some assistance in the shower which fixed my pain instantly.

I pulled up the jeans Rodger bought me a few weeks ago seeing they fit perfectly. I put on an off the shoulder fire red shirt feeling cute. My breast were beyond full, these things were jugs now for sure.

"Looking good." He came hugging me from behind kissing my exposed back. "Rodgerrr!" I giggled as he got lower and lower. He growled like a dog making me laughed even harder.

"Nasty." We turned around seeing Ari sitting there with her arms folded shaking her head at us. "I'm sorry." I cooled down from laughing telling her to come here. "Daddy letting you wear that shirt?" She looked me up and down making me do the same thing at her. "Baby I wear what I want, plus what's wrong with my shirt." I turned in the mirror examining it.

"These." She tapped my breast making me laugh.

"Y'all ready to go?" Rodger came out the bathroom looking at his watch. He was taking us to lunch and a movie just to get out the house. Cassity wanted to go with my mom for whatever reason so she came and got her.

"Daddy you look nice." He smiled picking her up spinning around making her giggled. "We gotta take a picture, we look too good." I pulled my phone out pulling them close to me. I snapped a few quick ones satisfied with how they turned out.

I grabbed my purse and phone following them out the door.

•••••

"Look at these motherfuckas." I snatched the binoculars from Paige watching the three of them leave the house. After looking back at the voice records we had we were able to pin a location.

"Living in this big ass house and shit, this supposed to be me with the belly and the money!" Paige was in her feelings getting all emotional and shit but I didn't wanna hear it right now. "All that emotion you got going on bitch, I'm need you to put it in destroying this bitch's house."

I slowly got out of the van with them following behind me. "Wake William's drunk ass up!" I whispered harshly to Ty making her do as I say.

I ran quicker making sure I wasn't going to be caught. Out the bag I grabbed my lock pick kit going to town on the doorknob. "Hurry up, its fucking day light bitch." Paige rushed making me lose focus easily. Ty and William finally caught up just as I opened the door to the house.

I looked around at the huge living room, island kitchen, black marble counter tops, leather couch instantly getting me pissed. "Destroy all this shit!" They all took off in different directions knocking glass and shit over on the floor.

This shit was war and I was coming for the head honcho.

Oweee shit👀🤣 do y'all think Drica has the drive and strength to bring down Rodger? How is this shit finna play out?

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes..