Playing in Fire

"Fourrrr!" Rom yelled knocking the golf ball into the hole. The sun was out and the wind was blowing making me want to take a swing this morning. "Man we use to really do this shit in college, look at us now." I laughed taking a sip of my drink. "Yeah man, 9 to 5 wasn't for us."

My dad walked up with his golf clubs sitting them on the cart. He been on pens and needles about this bitch he called a wife cause she's been missing for two weeks. I told him he need to keep a track on that hoe but he don't wanna make the move. "Any word on Koala Deville?" Me and Rom chuckled dapping each other up. "Nah that bitch ain't returned none of my calls, I changed the locks on her ass because I can't trust a bitch I can't see." I nodded my head, he was speaking some real shit for once.

"I done killed all his little soldiers you'll think his old ass would show his face." I swung lightly hitting the ball in hole. "Man he know better, we still got Jessica, ain't like he give a fuck about her." "The bitch must be adopted, I know if Ari ever got kidnapped I'm coming for everybody head. I ain't laying my head anywhere until I find my baby girl, real shit." I sparked my blunt inhaling.

"That old ass nigga don't want no smoke, we kilt that nigga best soldiers and we got his daughter on a leash. He the type to hit you when you least expect it." "And when he do, we'll be ready no doubt."

••••
I made it back to the crib sitting my golf clubs against the wall kicking off my shoes. My feet were barking in them flat ass shoes.

I walked upstairs to the room seeing Camila in her bra and panties putting on lotion. She was blowing up every week and it wasn't even close to the day. "Okay then white boy." She laughed at my white shorts and striped shirt. "Don't start that shit man." I limped to the bed. "Gimme your foot." She held her hands out making me look at her sideways. She heightened her eyebrows telling me to come on. I propped my foot up in her lap watching her massage them. I laid back on the bed feeling like I was in heaven.

"How yo toes got hair on them?" "Cause I'm a grown ass man." She laughed shaking her head. I rubbed her soft legs and back, she smelt good making me wanna jump on that but she wasn't gone let me. All this pressure built up I might pop another baby in there. "Ewww!" Ari walked in covering her face.

"Ain't no eww, you can come up in here and catch the other foot." I motioned my hands for her to come here. She sat down on the bed and I propped my other foot up in her lap. "Your feet stink." She sniffed my big toes fanning her face. "Now if yo mama not complaining why are you?" "Because .." She giggled looking at Camila for an answer. "Don't look at me, that's between you and him." She sucked it up rubbing my feet making me relax again. I loved bonding with them like this and having little moments. We can eat and watch movies all day but shit like this touched a nigga heart foreal.

"What y'all been doing all morning?" "Nothing but we're getting dressed to go over Allen's he made a new wig for me." She smiled. "All these wigs around here, you can make thirty damn coats." She rolled her eyes but I was serious. She'll have them hanging up everywhere on them little heads. One scared me one night and I almost pulled my gun out on that motherfucker. "I only have fifteen good wigs that I wear and this'll be sixteen." She sat my foot on the bed getting up. I tilted my head to the side looking at her fat ass. I loved the cellulite, stretch marks and all, it was so natural.

"Daddy." Ari said giving me a death stare. "Girl shut up, how you think you got here?" I took my foot off her lap limping to the closet. "Don't be talking to my baby like that, she don't need to know where kids come from." I closed the closet door walking up behind her while she was bent over. "You always do this and you always fail, you not getting any." She laughed pushing me off. "Now what if I don't give you any dick over the weekend how you gone feel?"