Broken Apart💔

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!" I scoffed trying to gather my shit before I shot this nigga naked and all. "Nigga you better start explaining before shit get real fucking ugly starting with this brand new phone." I gripped the Max in my hand feeling my flesh heat up.

"Baby, it ain't what it seem. I swear to God, I'll never cheat on you." He tried grabbing me but I pushed him back almost making his clown ass fall. "You have cheated nigga, or did you forget? Tell me what it is then Rodger!" I yelled in his face mushing his head back.

"She just something I need to make my next move, she's the daughter of the Jamaican kingpin I been trying to take over. If I tell that bitch what she wanna hear then we'll be swimming in more fucking money then you can imagine. I don't want that bitch, I want you! You the one with the ring Camila!"

The tears ran down my face not believing what I was hearing. Two months before our wedding? A month before my son was due? After moving me in this big pretty house? I shook my head wiping my tears going to the closet throwing all his shit out.

"What the fuck you doing?!" He tried to move his shit back but I punched him in the face with all my might watching him stumbled back holding his mouth. "Fuck you nigga! Fuck that bitch and fuck that money! You steady worried about that drug shit not knowing you lost the best fucking thing that ever happened to your stupid ass!" I grabbed his clothes throwing them over the staircase in the house.

"Man chill!" He grabbed me from behind making me break down into tears. "I gave you everything you ungrateful son of a bitch." I shook my head pushing him away. "You so fucking stupid!" I started swinging on him popping him in the eye a good two times before he grabbed me pushing me back on the bed.

"I'm not fucking the bitch, I'm just getting information, baby you gotta believe me!" "Get off of me!" I screamed trying to kick and wiggle out of his reach but he was making it hard. "I swear to God I'll kill you and that bitch! I hope it was fucking worth it nigga cause now you really fucked up!" I bit his hand hard enough where he let me go.

"It's something fucking wrong with you!" He shouted holding his hand. "Yeah motherfucka, I'm real crazy I thought you would've learned that shit by now!" I wiped my tears going to the bathroom to grab the bleach. This nigga don't know the half of crazy.

"You want to cheat on me again? After everything I gave you and everything I've put on the line for you?" I power walked out the room and to the balcony where half his shit was. "Nah, you tripping now!" He tried grabbing the bleach away from me but I snatched away. We wrestled for the bleach for a minute before I drenched his clothes in it.

"You a crazy ass bitch and you need fucking help! It's taking my all not to hurt you right now, I just told you what was up and you go and do some bitch ass shit like that? Oweee bitch you lucky!" He pointed his fingers to my forehead making me smack them away.

"Nigga if you hit me you going to jail so take ya fucking lick like a man! You wanna be single then you can be but you not finna have ya cake and eat it too nigga! You got me fucked up and I promise you, you gone feel me! When I leave your ass you gone see exactly how I'm feeling."

"You not leaving shit! Bitch you mine and always will be, I'll kill every nigga you try it with after me bitch! Keep fucking playing with me, you don't know who you fucking with!" "Nah bitch you don't know who you fucking with! I swear I'm ready to have this baby so I can have my life back and fuck over you nigga!" He grabbed me by my arm spinning me around making me shove him away but he only gripped tighter.

"Look, I didn't put my hands on that girl that's what yo dumb ass not understanding! I know I cheated before and I thought we was pass that shit, I swear I didn't fuck that girl Camila. Don't do this to me now and leave me behind some business, I should've told you but I knew this would happen. Why can't you just have my back on this shit and believe a nigga!"

"You dumber than I thought if you thought any of that shit was going to be okay with me. I don't trust you, can't trust you and as far as I know we aren't together. Money is more important to you then this wedding and marriage so you do you. You act like you broke or some shit and we struggling, nigga you just don't know money isn't everything to me! Go have fun with that bitch and leave me alone, I want all your shit out by the end of this week or I'll be moving it myself and you ain't gone like how I do it."

I could tell my words cut deep making him look away. "Fine, if that's how you want it." "Nah nigga that's how you want it, take you and your cheating ass back to New York to make a bag by your damn self. I'm sure the bitch can make room for you."

I snatched my arm away from him going to sit on my bed. I watched him angrily as he packed the rest of his shit that wasn't damaged making me feel like I didn't do enough. I should've bust that nigga windows out his car, shot at that nigga, cut him or something. I've bent over backwards to keep this motherfucka happy and he just goes and do some foul ass shit like this? If I even thought about playing with another nigga Rodger would do some crazy shit.

I wanted him to leave but the duck in me wanted to act a fool cause he was actually leaving me. Like put up a bigger fight nigga but I knew if he stayed I was going to kill him.

"I'll be back to get the rest of my stuff tomorrow while you at work. I didn't mean to hurt you baby or break your heart, this something I need for my family which is you, Carter, and Ari. I'm forever make sure y'all straight and if that mean you being pissed for a while so be it. I still love you."

"Bye Rodger." I pushed him back before he could even touch my forehead with his lips. The touch felt so cold making me feel like shit was so over for us.

He grabbed his bag leaving me like shit was my fault but I made sure that nigga knew it was the complete opposite. Temptation was so easily accepted that it fucked up relationships constantly. That was my man, my fiancé, my bestfriend, everything but he threw that away. And for that shit will never be the same.

Things are not okay clearly and the relationship is pass being on the rocks. New York holds too much of a place in his heart and it brings him nothing but trouble. It's going to be another time jump just to speed along with everything cause i still wanna stop this book at 125 at least.

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes...