Meet Moris, "Mo"

"It's crazy that I've only seen your father a few times since we've been together." I had Camila and Ari with me going to my dad's crib. Him and Mo wanted to talk business, I was going to put it off but I had questions and terms of my own.

"Yeah, I'm big on family but my dad gotta be my least favorite. Plus he got hoes he call maids walking around the house and I don't need my daughter seeing that shit." She nodded her head holding my hand.

"I'm thinking about flying my mama out once the baby is close to being here. She said don't come get her unless her other grand baby on the way." We both laughed. My mama was a home body and didn't like leaving at all. She only went to the hospital for work and straight home. "Well in three more months we'll be seeing her. I still haven't found a midwife yet, everyone I've ran across is booked. December is the month of babies I guess."

"Well we gone find one cause you not finna lay up in no hospital bed while they pump all that shit in you. It's better to have the baby there at home where you comfortable anyway." She nodded her head agreeing.

I looked up in the mirror seeing Ari was knocked out in the backseat just as we were pulling up.

"This a big ass house." Camila looked up admiring it as I typed in the pin and the gates opened. "This'll he us soon, just wait on it." I drove up seeing my dad, Mo, and Gerom standing out in the front chilling near the outdoor kitchen.

"Wassup man." Rom dapped me up as soon as I got out. "Hey Camila." "Hey Rom." She waved getting Ari out the backseat.

I walked up to my dad and Mo instantly feeling the tension between us. "Wassup baby brother." He offered his hand and hesitantly and a "be nice" look from Camila made me accept it. We all chuckled loosening up a bit. "You gone introduce me?" Mo looked Camila up and down playing in his beard. "Camila this my brother Moris, Moris this my girl Camila and watch where you move your eyes." He looked up at me smirking moving back a little bit, "my bad, she's beautiful."

"Thank you." She cleared her throat looking over at me, it was clear she was uncomfortable. "Come on in the house, my grand baby about to fall down sleeping out here." My dad took Ari in his arms and Camila followed him in the house.

"Soo.. baby number two huh?" Mo asked. "Yeah man, kids the best thing to have to slow you down."

"Yeah I see, I heard you was out there doing the damn thing in New York, now you here in Houston doing the same shit." He chucked looking at Rom making me do the same. "Wait, you told this nigga about my business?"

Rom got defensive looking sideways. "Nigga we need all the help we can get on this shit. I don't know what Dr.Phill shit y'all got going on but work that shit later. Bobby's alive, Artyom alive, we got that case shit to deal with. You can't face this shit on yo own nigga! Let family help, Mo know the game, shit he taught you the game."

Mo nodded agreeing with him and as much as I hated to admit Rom was talking real shit. "I know I up and left but I was in some shit that I didn't need you or moms falling into. Paint me out to be the bad guy later but I ain't letting nobody take you down." I nodded my head dapping him up. "I appreciate that shit and I'll lay that down on another day." He nodded his head like it was only fair.

I took a seat at the bar making them do the same.

"So first thing first, tell me about this case shit cause that's serious. We getting in FEDS territory with that one and a nigga just got out. Ain't tryna go back."

"Man I was working with a nigga from the Dominican Republic name Eli and got caught up. Shit was just typical business, I was his connect and he paid me well to do my job. Next thing I fucking know I hear doors buss'n down and the laws flooding the crib and screaming shit. I wasn't going down without a fight so me and him loaded up and started picking them off one by one. They were moving in making us run to the upstairs bathroom.

We fighting these niggas off and next thing I know Camila and her partner had guns pointed to our heads.

"Wait what? That Camila? Yo baby mama Camila nigga?!" He shook his head confused.

"Yeah she was a lawyer long before I met her and she was on this case which I didn't know. She took the gun off me once she seen it was me, her partner figured out the connection so I had to kill her. Eli was already shot so that motherfucker was gone be dead weight so I told her to kill that nigga so he wouldn't talk and she did. That's why if I go down she go, and I ain't finna have my girl sitting in no fucking cell."

Mo nodded his head. "Yeah man I feel you, you definitely gotta rider. Bitches be quick to let fear take over and snitch but she held her ground."

"Then her bitch ass partner Rick gotta beef with me cause I got Camila and not him. He was working the case before Camila even hopped on so he really felt played about that shit. He say he got a couple that stay next door to Eli that said they seen my face so you already know what we gotta do. Camila gave me the info."

"Hell yeah, they just as good as dead. You know I gotchu baby bro."

"Yeah man, but that Bobby and Artyom shit is typical drug business. Them motherfuckas need to be gone and quick. My baby due in December and a nigga tryna chill with no worries."

"I'm here now tryna make up for lost time and these motherfuckas just don't know who touched down in Houston to cause hell with his bro. Family all we got nigga." We both laughed dapping each other up.

Two updates in a night, somebody hand me my fucking trophy 😂😊

COMMENT&VOTE😘🔥

excuse mistakes