Honeymoon

We just landed in Miami, Florida already arguing. "Amari I told you that she was nobody to me! We had amazing sex last night and you want to bring up some waitress? That I don't know?!" I rolled my eyes flopping down on the nice bed.

"Why is she calling you William? I know it's that bitch. You couldn't let your hoes go for a three day vacation after your wedding? You're sad." I threw his phone across the room making it hit the wall. "You gone be buying me a new one." "Fuck you nigga!" I turned the tv on ignoring his ass. This was supposed to be our honeymoon but no, he just had to have his way. I was playing good wifey by cutting off Duke but he can't cut off this low life waitress hoe.

"Look Amari." He turned the tv off making me look at him stupid. "I love you, I wouldn't cheat on you, not with her." I rolled my eyes. "William it's 2018 you can feel when a bitch wants your man and you can definitely tell when a bitch had history with your man. You're ungrateful as fuck."

"Don't put your insecurities on me! Just because you was fucking the damn janitor you think I would do the same to you." Yup, he was talking about Duke, and nope I didn't care. "I dropped Duke, for you! I am trying here!" I stood up getting in his face.

"Call the number William." I calmly said. If it was tripping then everything would work in his favor. "Really?" I scoffed. "William you ain't shit, hell we not shit. Why are we even married?" I kicked the luggage to the side sniffing up the tears that threatened to shed. "I don't know Amari." He sat next to me sighing. "But I do know we're meant to be. Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her earlier. Yeah that was her calling me, I ended it with her and she didn't take it well. I do love you Amari." The tears started running down my face feeling numb. I was just disappointed that he went this long without telling me shit.

"If I can drop Duke, you can drop her. Look, I understand, I do but it's not healthy. I mean look at us arguing on our damn honeymoon." I chuckled drying my face. "I know baby and I'll do exactly what you say." He leaned in kissing me so passionately that I almost forgot about the argument. He slowly laid me back climbing on top of me. I unbuttoned his shirt kissing and licking his chocolate skin. "Let me take control." I rolled us over not giving him a chance to answer. I refused for his weak strokes to ruin the moment for me.

He pulled his pants down and I didn't have any panties on under this skirt giving me access to grind on his hard dick. "Fuck." He groaned through gritted teeth as we listened to our heavy breathing.

William wasn't the biggest but he wasn't the shortest. It was enough to get me by but sometimes I just imagined it was Duke. I slid it in throwing my head back in pleasure. I bounced and rocked picturing Duke doing this to me but harder. The more I imagined the harder I bounced, the wetter I was getting, and the louder I was.

"Fuuuck Du-daddy!" I hurried to cover myself from blurting out his name. I looked down at William who had his eyes shut like a little bitch. "Look at me!" I cried out clinging onto him with my walls grinding harder. "Fuck Amari, sssshit!" He smacked my ass hard making me smile.

"Pull my hair, pull my hair!" I said trying to catch my breath. He grabbed my hair but in the wrong way sort of turning me off. I grabbed his free hand putting it around my neck but this nigga wouldn't grip my throat for shit.

"Fuck William!" I got off of him breathing heavy. I shook my head trying to think of something to say but nicely. "Wha-what?" He sat up fustrated but his ass had no reason to be.

"What do you mean what? Fuck me like you hate me! Pull my hair, smack my ass, choke me up, put your finger in my ass, something!" He looked at me like I was the devil's child but at this point I didn't care.

"Oh." His voice cracked. "Is-is that how Duke fuck you?" My eyes widened with anger and hurt. "He has nothing to do with this William! Please just for me." I walked up to him straddling his lap. I looked at him as I sat on his dick sliding down slowly while he gripped my waist.

He stood up starting off with slow strokes as we kissed and touched each other. He sped up making me break the kiss, he fucked me harder and harder looking at me like he was disgusted but I loved that shit.

"Yes Will!" I tilted my head back as he went harder and faster making our skin slap together. He gripped my throat cutting off my moans. "You like that shit?" He asked reaching places inside of me that he had never. "Yessss baby!" I squirted all over his dick making him slow down. I rolled my eyes, he wasn't use to me squirting either.

•••
"I had reservations for two, Mr. and Mrs. Field." The woman flipped through her list finding our names quickly. "Follow me this was Mr. Field." We followed the woman through the nice, five star restaurant. Nice soothing music played in the background as everyone chattered and laughed quietly.

"Here we are." He pulled my chair out and I sat down. "We have an excellent choice of food tonight, I will start you off with our finest champagne. Enjoy." She smiled walking away. This place was so elegant and beautiful. "I love this baby." I leaned in giving him a kiss.

"Just for you. I want these two days to be magical for us, no arguing. Tomorrow you'll be on the beach getting a massage." I smiled big liking the sound of that. I looked into William's eyes falling in love with him all over again. He was such an amazing man minus the flaws, I wanted this.

"You're always spoiling me so I'll spoil you with something in the morning." We both chuckled. The lady handed us the champagne leaving us alone right after. He popped the top making me laugh and clap. He poured some in mine and his. "To us." "To us." Our glasses met with a kiss ending it. This felt all so right to me.

This honeymoon was short and bipolar and I do apologize 😂

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..