Plans

Today I was out and about at the mall getting things for myself and the baby. He had so much already but I still wanted more, especially toys and books. All of the kids were at school so I was just getting out the house getting some me time in.

Plus I was walking more in hopes I'd have the baby a little earlier than twelve days because he was killing me. The doctor and Tamra already made it known that this boy was going to be a big one, it just scared me that I didn't know how big.

"Hi, welcome to Sander's Boutique, are you looking for anything in particular?" "I'm not sure yet." I said honestly laughing. "Okay, well just let me know." I nodded my head walking around the store looking at cute sweater dresses and plain Ol sweaters. I was just trying to kill time until Flower Child was done customizing my baby bag.

It was going to be all black with strips of blue and yellow with his full name on the front in white.

"A few things won't hurt." I said convincing myself. My body was about to shake back and I knew I was easily going down in pants and dress sizes so why not rack up? I've been good on my meal plans, Tamra been sure of that much. My only cheat day was when Rodger got me that teddy bear that now sat in the middle of my bed.

Three nights straight I've been having flashbacks of his dick plunging deep in me. I miss those painful smacks to the ass and the hair pulling. Rodger was what I needed in bed not a dildo that heats up and rotates. It was nothing like the real thing, nothing like his thing. The way he made me feel in bed was so amazing that words couldn't even touch it. I miss him biting on my neck and sucking on it, waking me up to bomb ass head.

I felt myself become wet making me cross my legs. I needed dick, I couldn't go no more without getting it and I wasn't.

Rodger was going to be down easily because by the missed calls a texts he wanted me just as bad. I just wanted sex that's all that was on my mind.

"Do you want someone to walk around and assist you in that?" I turned around snapping out my thoughts seeing the same woman from earlier. "You're pregnant and that might be a little heavy for you, we do have men in the back meant for these type of things." I looked down at all the clothes in my hand lightly chuckling. "Yes please, that would be great." She nodded her head smiling calling one of the guys over.

"This is Romeo, he will be assisting you in whatever you need." He was tall, couldn't tell if he was bright skin or brown it was a mix, he had curly big hair with a cute smile. The guy had to be at least eighteen.

He sat there looking at me, studying me making me clear my throat. "Oh, let me take these for you." He chuckled grabbing all the clothes for me. "Thanks, if I knew you guys offered that I would've came here." He laughed. "Yeah, I like helping and it's a bonus when they're as beautiful as you." I turned to the side smiling at him. "How old are you? Boy you couldn't be any older than my nephew." I laughed at the innocent flirt. "I'm eighteen but age ain't nothing but a number." I looked at him shaking my head. "Yeah, you're young." I nodded my head checking out a cute crop top. All summer wear was 50% off and this boutique was high so I was going to get everything.

"That'll look great on you, y-you know after the baby and everything." He pointed to the short skirt I had in my hand laughing nervously. "Well thank you, you're kind." I folded up the skirt and bodysuit putting it with my pile. It was always nice to get compliments, especially being pregnant sometimes you feel ugly and fat. But then here comes a sweetheart drooling over you.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I know it's wrong to ask for a woman's age but you're too sexy." I laughed shaking my head. "It's fine, I'm twenty-four." He looked shocked. "Oh so you young, young." I laughed rolling my eyes. "Nah you young, young saying that retarded ass shit." We both laughed.