Girl Talk

I was up doing my makeup so we could go out for the lunch I promised Allen I'd go to. We were going to get some take out and go to Amari's house so she won't feel left out in all of this.

"Where you going in this tight ass dress?" He rubbed my thighs hugging me from behind. "I told you to get some food and go check on your sister." I finished putting on my lip gloss rubbing my lips together. "How do I look?" I did a 360 waiting for a response. "A hot ass mess now stay home." "Boy bye." I laughed cutting off the bathroom light walking into the bedroom. I looked in mirror and damn I looked good, Id want me to stay home too.

I wore a peach body con dress with some gold slides. "How long you gone be out?" "Why? You gone miss me?" I sat in his lap smiling all in his face. "I'm tryna do you." He flipped me over on the bed making me laugh. "Stop Rodger not right now." "You ain't gave me none in three days, what's really going on?" He following me to the door and downstairs. "Rodger I don't know, it's just work and now I'm checking in on your sister." I answered honestly but the truth is I wanted him to build up pressure for when we go on the retreat in three days. Six days without fucking Rodger was scary to even think about but I wanted some 'miss you' dick.

"Yeah whatever." I pecked his lips leaving out the door. The things that I bought from Adamn&Eve were hidden deep in the closet until everything went down for our get away. I still wanted to go to the sex store and I was going to convince Allen to come with. The walls were sound proof for the most part, doors locked from the inside, and we all had our own small spaces making it perfect. The way the cabin was set up was amazing and we all was going to have fun. I just knew it.

I was close to the little brunch spot Allen wanted to try out. It was some fancy food but they had basic things that we enjoyed also. The reviews were good for the most part so we decided to check it out.

I pulled up on the side of the street parking and locking my car up. Today was a pretty hot day but we were supposed to get some rain here soon. I looked across the street seeing Allen making me smile, I seen Amari making me look back and squint my eyes.

"What are you doing out of bed?" She was looking good and fine but it's only been two and a half weeks. "Girl I am fine, I'm out here chilling with you guys so wassup?" She smiled taking off her shades. "Don't look at me, she called me over and next thing I know she's in my car coming here." I shook my head taking a seat in front of them.

"So I take that the baby is doing well?" She nodded her head smiling. "Yes the baby is, my doctors appointment was yesterday and she told me all was well and me and Duke are back fucking like animals." We all laughed slapping our hands together.

"Girl you talking about sex, I haven't gave Rodger any in three days and we have three more to go." They looked at me with wide eyes. "And why haven't you been giving him any?" "Because I want all that pressure built up for this trip we're about to take honey. I need all that." They laughed nodding their heads.

"But on a serious note Allen, don't you think it's about time Danny gets a peice of ass." "Girl." Allen scuffed rolling his eyes. "The time has been pass due, that man is sexy all I gotta say is I wouldn't have lasted that long." I nodded my head agreeing.

"I mean he's a dreamy guy but I don't know just yet y'all. I met his father and all over the weekend and things felt so right to me. He treats me like a queen and he's not all clingy which I love. He just made it to being in my bedroom two weeks ago now you're asking me to sleep with the man?"

"Yes!" Me and Amari shouted in unison laughing at each other. "How about after we eat we hit the sex store and browse around. It's a few things I want to get for me and Rodger." "Mmm." They teased making me blush. "Me and Duke need to spice it up too so I'm all down for it. Since he's been working with Rodger he's been bringing real money home like crazy. I know I said I didn't want him in that type of life but Camila you can't lie, it feels good to know if shit goes down today your man can get you out of the country tomorrow."