Set Me Free Part 2

My body was drained right along with my hopes of coming out of this shit alive and kicking. My body was used and abused beyond measurements. I knew people were worried sick about me but then again this was week two of me missing. You would think a search party would be out looking for me, let alone my brother and father.

My nails were down to the meat trying to pick the wood off this bed frame for this nail to free myself. I was fed cheap ass burgers everyday and a small cup of water to wash it down with. The look in William's eyes, I could tell he didn't want to do this shit but that evil bitch forced him. No matter how many times he made it known that he was sorry I still pictured torturing him like he did me. The rape, cuts and bruises were going to be icing on a cake compared to what I wanted to do to him when I'm free.

"The bitch finally wakes up." Drica walked in the bedroom with my robe on and a glass of wine. I chuckled, "bitch haven't you learned your mind games don't work on me." I rolled my eyes tired of her role already or that's even if she had one. "From that position I wouldn't get too wordy if I were you. You not escaping this."

"Oh yeah?" I asked slowly sliding the nail out of the wooden bed. "See little light skin bitches like you have it so easy. You had a man in suit, success, so what he cheated on you with me over a hundred times?" She laughed walking back and forth through the room. "Men cheat honey, that's just how that shit goes but bitch you just had to do him wrong also?" I looked at this hoe like she was speaking a foreign language.

"I sacrificed my baby for you bitch! So you could have it all!" She got in my face crying and screaming. "What the fuck do you mean baby?" I looked her up and down and if I didn't need this nail to plan my escape it'll be lodged in this bitch's neck.

"William knocked me up a little while after he started calling you fiancé. He made me get an abortion promising me to keep me happy and quiet. Well I guess that doesn't matter now because you're about to die." She smiled sarcastically. William walked in the room and my eyes immediately went to him. "You peice of low life shit! You had this bitch in your ass the whole time." She looked offended but that's what it was.

"Don't go calling me a peice of shit, you cheated too!" "Yeah after you did! Looks like I've should've started early on your small minded ass, how could you be so fucking nasty and stupid William? This bitch has brain washed you and you go and get this thing pregnant?!" I looked her up and down not even knowing what to call her. She was pass evil.

"Duke is a much better man than you are William that's why I fucked him way better than I've ever did you!" "Shut up!" He commanded. "The way he takes control is so sexy while you try to be the man and end up looking like the bitch!" He balled his fist up trying to slow himself down. That gave me the perfect time to start picking the lock. Duke taught me a thing or two while he was locked up.

"He loves me more than you could ever and we're gonna start a family! I'm glad I'm divorcing your sorry ass!" He ran towards me and just in time I broke free shoving the nail in his eye. "Fuccckkk!" He screamed holding it.

"Where you going bitch?!" Drica stood in the doorway but I knocked her ass clean out running for my life. It felt like forever till I reached the door.

"Amari!" I heard William's husky voice and big feet trailing behind me. I ran through the wood getting scratched up by tree limbs, fallen branches, and rocks that were cutting at my feet.

I turned around seeing William was close to me. "Ooo God!" I cried holding onto my stomach sliding down the hill as slow as I possibly could. I ran into the empty street screaming and running as fast as I could.

A car slowly approached making me smile waving my hands in the air. I slowly backed away seeing it was Drica's crazy ass. "Stay away from me!" I ran the other direction feeling like I was going to die any minute. I just needed to get to a phone and call Camila.

I darted in the woods tripping over a branch landing flat on my face. "Oooouch!" I screamed holding my stomach seeing blood run down my thighs. "It's okay baby." I rubbed my stomach hopping off as fast as I could.

I heard whistling making me look around scared, the sun was coming down and this was the last place I needed to be. "Where are you Amari?" I hurried and ducked off behind a big tree peaking my head out. The nail was still in his eye but that didn't stop his big ass from talking shit.

"I'm going to kill that baby then I'm going to kill you." He pulled out a gun making me hide back behind the tree. I cried closing my eyes begging God to spared me through all the wrong I've done. At least help my baby make it out of this hell hole.

I felt somebody grab me from behind covering my mouth as I kicked and screamed. "Hush girl, damn." I almost had a heart attack hearing Camila's voice. I hushed my damn mouth turning around giving her a big ass hug. Allen stood behind her with Drica tied up and a gag in her mouth. "Is it just y'all?" I whispered looking around. I knew Camila and Allen were at team but ain't no way in hell they did this alone.

"Rodger and Duke snatching up William but baby we need to get you to a hospital ASAP!" I nodded my head turning looking back as we snuck away.

"How did y'all find me?" We made it to the car stuffing Drica in the trunk. "Cause I know you and you ain't gone be MIA for no damn two weeks, probably a week but not two." I smiled hugging both of their necks.

We zoomed off in the car on our way to the hospital and I was just hoping everything was okay with the baby. "Did you fall bad?" Allen asked cleaning me up. "I fell pretty hard, y'all I'm scared." It felt like I was going into a mini heart attack.

"No need to be, God got you girl. Our babies are meant to play together." I gasped smiling. "You're pregnant?" She looked back smiling through the tears nodding her head. "We got you." Allen assured me rubbing my belly. "How's Rodger taking it?" She shrugged. "He doesn't even know yet, I told him about you as soon as he dropped his bags at the door and we came running." She chuckled.

"Father's day is in another day so I want to surprise him then. My first official doctor's appointment isn't until next week. Me and Allen just went to a local clinic to confirm the pregnancy and I'm a whole month pregnant!" I tried laughing but a sharp pain hit my side.

"Oooo Camila!" I screamed holding onto Allen's hand. "We're here! We're here!" She stopped the car getting out immediately to help Allen carry me.

"This is an emergency and we need to see a doctor now!" Camila announced making the lady look down at all the blood jumping straight to it. "Follow me." Camila and Allen carried me to the back as I left a whole trail of blood. I was barely hurting and that's what scared me the most.

"Dr. She's pregnant please help!" Allen laid me on the bed, I held Camila's hand the whole time as the pushed me to a room. This couldn't be the end for me, I prayed to God it wasn't.

This is kind of sad, Amari could lose her baby or have complications with the baby or lose her life .. who knows ..

This is going to be the last part i publish for a week because i think i'm publishing too quick so enjoy the read .

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes..