New Company

"Rom you know who this is, hit me up man. It's been a week." I hung the phone up smoking my blunt walking around the yard.

This wasn't like him to not hit me up unless some serious shit was going on. My tech guy was looking into that shit because I know he wouldn't decline my calls even if he was with a bitch. Pussy came after business and we both knew that so my mind was worried. I turned around looking through the patio doors at Camila fixing breakfast. It was like nine in the morning, barely an hour ago I put Ari on the bus. This was her third day and she was already bringing home homework and shit.

I took a few more puffs putting it out.

"Don't come in here hugging on me, I'm hot and I can't take that smoke." I wrinkled my face slowly closing the door. "Damn can a nigga get in the door?" She laughed rolling her eyes. She turned around and she was nothing but belly with some ass in the back. "You got that new hair and think you somebody huh?" I joked sitting at the table. "Boy boo, you know you like it." She flipped her hair smiling.

It felt like dating hell of women every time she switched it up on me. I picked on her for it but I liked that shit, it wasn't the same shit every week. "You ain't working today?" "No. I've been trying to keep Malvrick off your trail. The search in the woods behind his house came up empty. All he has to go off of is a tattoo you covered already." She grabbed my wrist smiling at the ultrasound. "Camila I thank you for doing that shit foreal." She shook it off smiling about it but it wasn't to be taken lightly. She was my rock and now I know she'll easily pull the trigger for me without hesitating.

"So what we doing today?" "I don't know, it's whatever to me." I shrugged finishing my bacon and eggs. "I like the clothes you got from the mall the other day, I didn't get to see them yesterday." She came a little closer sitting next to me. "Yeah, I figured I spoil myself before y'all take me for my money." She laughed, "boy whatever, should've never started something you know you couldn't stop."

"Give me a kiss girl." I looked down at her pink juicy lips biting mine. She blushed putting her head down, "a nigga still got it huh?" I scooted her chair out and closer to me so her belly won't be in the way. I grabbed her face stuffing my tongue down her throat catching her off guard. She tried pulling back but I grabbed her thighs making her fall into my trap.

I pulled her shirt down watching her perfect titties pop out getting my mouth watery. I latched on so well you'll think I'm the baby. "Not so hard." She moaned rubbing the back of my head.

She finally caught my flow kissing me back like I wanted. I gripped her ass scooting her closer to me making sure she can feel how hard my dick was for her. It's been some days and a nigga was feening for it. "Come to the bedroom." She broke the kiss grabbing my hand for me to follow her. I smacked her yellow ass all the way up the stairs making her laugh.

We got in the room and she pushed me on the bed catching a nigga off guard. She climbed on top of me taking my shirt off sliding my boxers down. She waisted no time putting my dick in her mouth making me jump back. My balls tighten feeling her mouth wrapped around my dick again. She bobbed and sucked like it was her last making a nigga thank God for her ass foreal. She went faster making me look up so she won't see these ugly ass faces I was making. She went down sucking on my balls making me lay back.

She laughed pulling off her shorts. "You nasty." I teased feeling how wet she was, Camila be trying to stunt a nigga out but she be just as horny as me. "It's always like this for you." She mumbled kissing on my neck slowly sliding it in herself.

"Fuck." We said in unison.

She started bouncing slow trying to get a feel for it again. I pulled her down wrapping my arms around her back as I fucked her good. "Mmm Rodger." She moaned resting her head at the crook of my neck. I dug deep watching her body react to me was priceless. I rotated my hips as she moaned trying to hold back. "Fuck Camila." I pulled out stroking my dick in my hand feeling where she came already.

"Lay on your back for me." She slowly rolled off of me laying back with her legs wide open for me. "This pussy get better and better." She laughed it off scooting the pillow behind her head. Just as I was about to slide in our doorbell starting ringing. We both looked at each other then back at the bedroom door.

"Camila!!!"

"What the fuck?" I groaned knowing Camila's mama voice from anywhere. "Get up." She tried pushing me off but I laid her back down. "She gone leave." I kissed down her neck trying to slide back in but she closed her legs laughing. "No she won't, you must forgot which mama we talking about?" She laughed getting up. "Put some clothes on cause you know she gone wanna see you."

"I'll walk downstairs big dick slanging butt ass naked if I wanted to, I pay the bills in this motherfucker." I mumbled but was putting on my boxers too. "Boy shut the hell up." She laughed tying the robe around her body.

I followed her downstairs putting on my shirt adjusting myself before Mrs. Grace get an eye full.

She swung the door open and there she was with a random little girl sitting right there. "Hey mama, what Aunt Debby doing down here so early? The family reunion ain't till two weeks." I looked over at her confused cause she ain't tell me shit about this. "I was going to tell you but later." She played it off inviting them in.

"Hey cousin." The little girl smiled hugging Camila, she couldn't be no more than sixteen.

"Hello Rodger." Mrs. Grace had her pointy ass nose up like always tryna make me feel a type of way. "Hey, how you doing?" "I'll be doing better if you didn't have my daughter so cooped up in this house playing wife. You guys are always welcomed to stay for dinner." She sarcastically smiled walking to the kitchen. "I don't have Camila cooped up nowhere, she grown and got a car she can leave. Now why she ain't been over there? I don't know ask her but I ain't got none to do with that." She slowly nodded her head.

I looked over in the living room watching her and her little cousin talk and laugh. "Her name is Cassity, wonderful girl. And that's what I wanted to talk to you about." She trailed off grabbing my shoulder. "Huh?" I looked even more confused.

"My step daughter Debby isn't mother of the year, she's not even a mother really. I know how Camila cherishes family and how important it is to her and I'm sure you feel the same. Cassity wants to attend a school here and to just get away from the drama. My home doesn't have enough space and I simply don't have the energy to keep up with a teen." I looked around for her to stop beating around this thick ass bush. "Sooo.."

"As in could she stay? School is only ten months baby. She sixteen, can practically take care of herself." Camila cut in to put in her two cents. "As long as it's cool with you I'm good." She smiled hugging me and kissing me.

Family was family.

I know y'all probably a little confused but trust me when I tell you, Cassity is there for a reason 😂& don't think negative... or do🤷🏽‍♀️ either way you won't know until I'm ready for you to know lol

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..