Midnight snack

2am🔥

I jumped out of my sleep hearing the thunder then hard rain coming down. I gasped laughing at myself a little bit. The only light in my bedroom was from my alarm clock I had set to wake up in a few more hours. Ari laid next to me knock out like always. I got up from the bed stretching and yawning my way to the door. I slowly crept downstairs hearing mumbling and the tv. "I know this boy not up." I mumbled rubbing my eyes. Rodger's one night stay turned into another night. He was grumpy because he didn't get any ass last night so we both thought the couch best fits him.

"Yeah man gone check on that for me." I crept down the stairs some more seeing him sitting up on the couch. "Man tell them motherfuckers if they ain't got my product-." The floor creaked beneath me making me stiff up. "Ari?" He asked trying to look up the stairs but I hurried to back away. "I'm call you later Josh .. ight." They hung up. I held my breath seeing him get up, I was caught at this point.

"It was me." I walked down the steps meeting him in the living room. "Stalking me now?" I laughed rolling my eyes. "No. The rain woke me up and I can't go to bed which I need to." He eyed my attire licking his lips like I was a steak. All I had on was my panties and a long t-shirt.

"Let me eat your pussy." I tilted my head quickly sort of thrown off. He got up grabbing me from behind like he was starting to do a lot. "Nope, cause you gone want something." "I didn't want nothing at the club when I ate your pussy like a pink starburst." I laughed making him do the same.

I turned around locking lips with his as he rubbed and grip my ass. Rodger was clouding my judgment at this point. I wanted this man to be mine but I was so scared of his double life. Ari didn't deserve to know that everyday her dad goes outside that he's in danger. I snapped out of it feeling his hand slide in my panties.

"Damn, you was hot and ready." I moaned cocking my leg up a little so I could have a better feel for him and me. "Sss Ooo!" I held onto him for dear life as his finger slid inside of me. He finger fucked me so good making me scratch at his back and kissing him to contain my screams.

"Bend over." I laughed, "why?" He slanted those pretty brown eyes before bending me over on the couch. "You gone learn not to question me." In one smooth motion my thong was ripped off and ass tooted in the air.

He attacked my kitty flicking his hot, wet tongue hard against my clit. "Fuuuuck!" I screamed only praying Ari was still sleep. He spread my cheeks licking lightly and sucking on my clit. I held onto the couch as he slithered his tongue around in my cum driving me up the wall. His tongue slid up my ass like a baby wipe making me jump.

"Hold yo ass still man." He smacked my ass hard making me wince in pain. "Okay Rodger." I moaned knowing that shit was only a warning. My ass was stinging but my pussy felt so good and him eating my ass added to my pleasure. He stood up pressing his dick against my wet cat trying to tease. I pushed against him grinding a little bit making him grip my hips.

"Damn Camila, fuck." He mumbled making me smirk. I continued to slow grind on his rock hard dick nutting a little in the process. I felt something warm smack against my ass. I turned around seeing him stroking himself with two hands, it was just that big. He slid his tip up and down my entrance shooting fireworks in my stomach. "Pussy wet as fuck." He gripped my ass smacking both cheeks with one hand.

"Stop playing with me and let me fuck you right." Those words brought the nasty freak out of me and I knew I was over for.

I turned around on the couch dropping to my knees to be eye level with his dick. I grabbed it licking the tip nice and slow. This nigga toes was curling in his all white socks already. He gripped a handful of my hair as I sucked and slurped all wild and stroke what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand.