Best Life?

"Baby just one more picture, I swear!" I laughed as Ari rolled her eyes posing for the 100th picture. Rodger was a whole photographer out here and we didn't even know. He was so excited to be sending his baby to the first grade and I was too. I already got my pictures out of the way, it was daddy getting her upset.

"Baby leave her alone.." I laughed scooting off the bed to grab his arm. "Get in the picture with her." "Boy do you not see what I have on? You doing too much. Run Ari before he snaps it up again!" She took off running down those stairs. "She getting so big on a nigga, next thing you know she'll be five." I nodded my head smiling. He was such a proud father and it warmed my heart how he woke himself up to get her dressed and ready.

"I'm ready for my other baby to come in December, little man been in there forever." He rubbed my belly knocking on it. "Stooop!" I laughed wrapping my arms around his chunky ass. Rodger was getting his gut and fat face little did he know. My baby daddy was blowing up like the baby mother. Plus I was feeding him as much as I could, if i was gonna be fat so was he.

"I'm go downstairs with Ari to put her on the bus." I was getting ready to leave out but he grabbed my hand back. "What?" "You not going out there in them little ass shorts and tank top, I don't wanna beat the bus driver ass." I smacked my lips rolling my eyes.

"Well you go then, don't keep me waiting." I hopped up on the bed slick flirting. "You gone get some dick just chill baby." I blushed watching him walk out the door and downstairs. Little did he know I was talking about him washing my hair so Allen can braid my hair and install my wig. It was some sexy ass wavy hair which I've been missing lately. Color was cool but I loved black and wavy.

A few minutes later Rodger came back in stripping from his clothes making me laugh. "Boy you too ready." I giggled some more as he climbed on top of me kissing on my neck. "This should've been off when I left." He tugged at my shorts biting at his juicy ass lips. "Take em off for me then."

He smirked cockily doing as he was told kissing and nibbling down my thigh. I wasn't going to front like sex wasn't tempting at this point but mama hair came first. Walking around here looking like somebody ghetto ass aunt was long over due.

He got me completely naked so I sat up, "now let's get in the shower, you have some things to do." I whispered licking around his ear. He smirked slickly getting up and pulling me up.

We got in the bathroom and he started up the shower. I took my hair scarf off my head taking down my "set it off" braids as he call it. "Oo hell naw!" He stomped around in circles smacking his lips making me laugh. "What?" "Don't what me! Yo goofy ass set me up thinking I was finna wash that nappy ass head." I rolled my eyes finishing up the last braid. "I don't think shit, you are, so come help me. Our son growing my hair like crazy." I smiled in the mirror at my thick, long hair. "Baldhead ass." He mumbled grabbing the comb out my hand. I slickly laughed getting in the shower.

Rodger had magical hands with anything and the way he scratches my scalp is like ten times better than I ever could.

•••••

"You really hooked my shit up like always, Ill be back in a few weeks to get some more ink." I dapped up Joe who do my tattoos. I got it covered up with the picture from Camila's last ultrasound. All my kids and future ones to come was always gone have an open spot.

Baby girl was at school, Camila left, Rom was on some hoe shit being MIA. Since it wasn't much to do I was gone cop me a few shoes and clothes, spoil myself for once.

I blasted Youngboy- Genie down the highway rapping to it. Despite all odds against me I knew I was straight on everything that came my way. Camila was behind me, Amari was behind me, and my brother Rom was and that's all I needed. Once I got this tattoo covered up I knew I was straight, it was a weight lifted off. Couldn't nothing ruin this day for me and if it tried I wasn't gone let it.

I pulled up to the mall parking in the back. There were a few Nikes I wanted to get and Jordan's.

I walked around the mall catching eyes but I was use to the shit. They don't know I use to be that nigga with long ass socks, Chucks, flooded ass pants and checkered shirts. All eyes was always on me.

I walked into Jimmy Jazz looking at a few windbreakers and jeans. Camila had me on this Fasionova for men shit so I barely came here to shop. "Long time no see." I heard a voice I hadn't heard in a year making me turn around. "Wassup Paige, you still working in this mall huh?" I looked around knowing her ass was probably making ten dollars an hour.

"Yeah I haven't talked to you in forever. Got you a little girlfriend and now you don't know who people are." She brushed off my shoulder lightly laughing. "She ain't no little girlfriend so don't start that shit. I told you that's the mother to my kids so I had to fall back from you." She looked away clearly feelings a little hurt. "So that's why you lied like I was your cousin or some shit to her?" She got a little loud making me look at her ass crazy.

"Man what we had was cool but it's over. I'm expecting one and I ain't tryna mess up what I got going. Now if you excuse me.." I started to walk off but she grabbed my arm pulling me back. "You don't mean that, it was always supposed to be me and you Rodger." I snatched away from her walking off.

Paige was before Camila but Paige still wanted me to be with her and shit. Paige just had some issues of her own going on and I wasn't tryna get in that mix. She was on and off with some jailbird ass nigga that she couldn't let go so I let her ass go. Camila had my heart now and that's all I wanted to see from the time I wake up to the time I went to sleep.

I grabbed a few size twelves satisfied with the three pair of shoes that caught my eye and some windbreakers to match. I walked up to the counter getting nothing but a mug from her but I wasn't gone speak on it at all.

"$450.68." She said with an attitude. I counted out the money handing it to her. "Keep the change and buy you some lunch right along with a new attitude." She flipped me off making me laugh.

My phone buzzed catching my attention.

Unknown: Same number from three years ago huh?

I shook my head deleting and blocking her number. She wasn't about to fuck up what I had waiting for me at the crib.

you wanted updates so here you go, don't ask me who Paige is because I won't answer 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ if you really and I mean REALLY read & remember from the beginning then yk who..

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..