Sit Down.

We were scattered all around the house lounging before Allen comes over. I finally decided to call him over for a chit chat and settle it once and for all. No matter what he was family and he made a foolish mistake, it wasn't my place to lay the hammer down on him so hard. At least I didn't think it was. No one was going to make me feel bad for telling the truth and that's what I did, I just could've done it in a better way.

I walked down the stairs seeing Rodger stretched out across the couch watching sports. I walked down the hallway to Ari's bedroom seeing her laid out on the floor with a marker in her hand and coloring book on the floor. Poor baby was sleep. I quietly closed her door going back to my living room.

"Is this all you do." I sat on top of him making him grunt. "Boy boo, I ain't that heavy." "Shiiid." I laughed hitting him upside the head. "We gone be hungry later so what you cooking mama?" I frowned curling my lip up. "Uhm, daddy taking us out to eat tonight because daddy promised." He straight faced me remembering the deal him and Ari had. He lost in rock, paper, scissors, best two out of three and things weren't working for him. "Her ass was cheating, she waiting for me then she switched it up a few times." I busted out laughing because I knew he was telling the truth. Ari will play your ass if you let her.

"You wanna get one in before yo cousin come over?" He rubbed on my thighs sitting up. "Sex is all that's on your mind?" "You just so good to look at so it's really your fault." "Oh really?" I laughed. He didn't say anything as he rubbed on my body. He lift my shirt up massaging my titties. His tongue flicked across my nipple making me moan a little. "Yeah you ready." He mumbled picking me up which slick caught me by surprise. He was a stick for crying out loud.

"Wash room?" I laughed as he sat me on the washing machine closing and locking the door. "Why not?" He started kissing on my neck and gripping my ass. I bit my bottom lip as he pulled me closer to him. He took my hand shoving them in his basketball shorts. "You so nasty." I moaned in his ear jacking him off. He tugged on my tights until they came completely off. "You the nasty one." He chuckled seeing I didn't have any panties on. I smirked pulling down his basketball shorts.

"Ssss fuck!" I gripped his arms as he slowly slid in. He lightly pumped working through my tight walls. "Damn girl." He opened my legs wider stroking me deep. I pulled his shirt over his head rubbing on his chest.

"Oooo baby." I whimpered as he went a little faster. The washing machine banged against the wall with each stroke. "Creamy ass." He mumbled as my thick coat covered his shaft. He pulled me up banging me hard and fast.

"Ooo daddy! Fuck! Yesss!" I screamed feeling the pleasure rip through my body. I clinged onto him feeling nothing but pressure as he went in on me. "Oooo fuck!" He groaned grabbing me by my neck. My toes where curled and mouth slightly hanging open.

A few more strokes in and my legs where going crazy. I had came so hard and at this point I was just waiting on him. He slowly slid out going back in making me hold onto him tight. "Damn." He huffed busting inside of me. My legs fell weak trying to catch my breath.

••••
"Uncle Allen!" Ari jumped up in his arms as soon as I opened the door. He laughed hugging her tight. "I missed you." "I missed you too." He kissed her forehead putting her down. "Go in the bedroom with your father." She nodded her head taking off upstairs. I closed the door walking to the kitchen with him following me. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Soo." Allen started off. "I know what I did was so wrong and disgusting Camila. I knew I was wrong but I loved that man and I thought I could be okay with being number two. Having to face his wife nearly everyday at the shop broke my heart. I never meant to show out at your job or hurt you in any way." He took a deep breath looking at me.

"Allen .." I trailed off. "Allen you are too good, too beautiful, to settle for some shit like that. Yeah I'm disappointed but I have to let you make your own mistakes. I just hate that you were apart of that. If that man loved you he'd never put you in harms way like that. I forgive you it's just you gotta do better." He put his head down in embarrassment.

"I know I do. I left him alone after that day, I don't want any part of that life. It's just so hard to find someone who's genuinely there for you." I nodded my head agreeing completely. "You will find love, just not in anybody else's love story." He chuckled wiping the little tears he had.

"Gimme a hug." I opened my arms for him to come. "I love you." "I love you too cuz." He leaned up smiling at me. I looked down peeping the scared slits on his wrist but I didn't want to ask. I pulled him in hugging him tighter, for dear life actually. "I'm okay." He insured me rubbing my back.

"Enough of that, what's going on with you and this baby mama." Leave it to Amari's nosey ass. "Baby mama who? Chile, that baby aint Rodger's never was. I'm sure since Amari is spilling tea she already told you this wasn't her first time." He laughed nodding his head. "We flew out to New York, I invited the bitch over-." "Wait! Wait! Wait! You did what?" He laughed. "I invited the bitch over, yes I did! Tossed her the pregnancy test to first confirm it cause you know bitches quick to make a belly." He started laughing shaking his head.

"We drove her to the hospital and long story short she lied on Rodger, I beat her ass, she got that shit." He gasped. "Bitch you a damn lie." "Baby I can't make this up! God don't like ugly." "You right." We started laughing together and I wasn't going to lie, I missed this shit.

"What's been going on with you these last few weeks?" He sighed grinning so I only assumed it was good. "After all that happened I just forced myself to stay in the house. It was driving me crazy and I'm sure you've seen my wrist to tell how crazy it got." I slowly nodded my head feeling bad.

"Bobby busted in my house that day and I was on the floor knocked out from all the pills and blood I spilt." I started sniffing and drying my tears. "I'm fine now baby." He hugged me rubbing my back. "It's not because of you, I was just pushed over board." He wiped my tears smiling.

"Woo, okay." I dried my tears fanning my face. "But I cussed his ass out and made him leave although he practically saved my life. After that I only sunk deeper in my feelings eat all type of shit girl. I ran out of ice cream so I decided to go to the grocery store. That was my first time stepping foot out my house in two weeks. I was minding my business in the check out line when this man approached me." He laughing shaking his head.

"This man was tall and so attractive, he was too good to be true Camila. He tried making conversation but I wasn't interested, hell I just got done trying to end it all a few days prior over some man. "He sent me to you." He said caressing my cheek. Of course I slapped his ass girl because I wasn't into that crazy shit." I laughed shaking my head at him.

"I continued walking to my car and you know how you get that feeling someone is watching you? Before I could pull my pepper spray from my purse I was pushed against my car at gun point."

"Wha-what?!" I questioned so confused on how this shit was supposed to be good. "Wait." He held out his hand indicating there was more. "He demanded money shoving the gun to my stomach. I froze so bad Camila that I couldn't even answer the man. A gun went off and my heart dropped to my ass, I thought I was shot. The mugger fell to the ground and there he was .. the guy from the grocery story." I smiled seeing where this was going.

"He sat with me until the police came. Girl he's a security guard somewhere but I was barely paying attention looking at his smile. Long story short he chased and chased me, I finally let him take me out, I told him my history with unfaithful dirty men and he seemed to understand. He has no kids, no baby momma shit, no girlfriend on the side. He's GAY sis and wants me!"

He beamed so bright making me smile. "He wants me." He laughed drying the little tears that started to run. I cried with him like it was my man or some shit. "I'm so happy for you .. wait are y'all together." He shook his head looking at me crazy. "No. That's not what's best right now, moving slow is my MO." I nodded my head feeling him. "And girl he's so fine-." He went on and on about this guy with nothing but smiles. Seeing him happy was all I wanted even if it's some guy from a grocery store.

Wonder who is this new mystery man in Allen's life .. hmm?

COMMENT&VOTE😘🔥

excuse mistakes...