Amari, how are you feeling?

I was at Duke's crib on bed rest for the second day already not feeling this shit. My nerves were bad and I was so uncomfortable. Coming home and not seeing Travis made me feel sad, Duke wouldn't tell me where he really went.

I sat the plate of pancakes to the side flipping through channels on the TV.

"How you feeling?" "Not good." He rubbed my stomach kissing my forehead. He laid in bed with me for the first time making me feel at ease. "Now can you just stay that way?" He shook his head like he didn't want to hear it. "Man, me and your brother been on some shit, I'm doing this for you baby. That janitor shit ain't making too much shake. I gotta take care of you." I nodded my head understanding. Him and Rodger really been putting in some late hours.

"I'm spend today with you since you wanna be a cry baby." He teased burrying his head at the crook of my neck making me laugh. My nose was getting so big but one thing my baby has been doing is making my hair grow and I'll forever appreciate that. I was four month and felt like a hippo already. I was glad that Camila was also pregnant so it won't feel so awkward and she could walk me through the steps of being a great mom.

"Can you go buy me some ice cream baby?" I rolled over on my side slowly kissing his forehead. "Nah, that's your second tub, you doing too much." "No I'm not, and I want some of those hot ass pickles." I smiled with a made up mind. He laughed at me shaking his head, he's been putting up with this shit since the beginning and I loved him for it. He got up out of bed grabbing the keys making me excited.

"And bring your fine ass straight home." I smacked his booty making him give me the death stare. A few seconds and he was out the door making me get up out of bed. "Bed rest" my ass and I wasn't going to let this weigh on me. My baby was fine and I was happy with that but I didn't like feeling caged in. I opened the doors to his small padio sitting down outside.

I had a TWIX hid underneath the small plants taking it out of there. I swear these things were like my fake blunts for whenever I was stressing.

I looked down at all my cuts and bruises thinking about those two harsh weeks. All the crying and not thinking Id make it out drove me nuts. The way William was so cold and controlled honestly put fear in my heart. I knew William was going to be upset, but he was going to actually let me go until Drica put a little bug in his ear. The raping, torturing, sticking me with shit wasn't something I'd even wish on Drica.

Rodger only spared Drica because of the baby she had with William and I asked for that much. No child deserved to die over some shit like that. But William, that motherfucker had it coming for him and I didn't feel bad. We both did so much dirty shit but he took the cake getting her pregnant before everything went left. Paying for her abortion and keeping hush money for her was unbelievable but then again he was such an easy bitch to play.

I was sure that he was the one but I was sadly mistaken. It was so easy to believe that I could go on with him and Duke but that wasn't true.

"Baby!" I heard Duke yell making me hop up putting pressure on my stomach. "Fuck." I groaned sneaking back in bed breathing heavy. "Here go your shit fat girl." I smiled grabbing the bag from him. I frowned looking up at him. He had granola bars, fruits, and frozen yogurt in the bag. "Tell me this is a fucking joke." I chunked the bag not even feeling it.

"You need to start eating better, I was cool with the junk when you wasn't going through anything but now you need it." I rolled my eyes ignoring him watching the Tv. "Don't do that."
He climbed between my legs kissing all over my neck.

"Y-you know I'm not ready for that." I pushed him off of me closing my legs quickly. "Amari, I'm not gone hurt you, just let me take some pressure away." He pecked my lips pushing my legs open. All the scars he left were ugly and I didn't want him looking at them, ever. Not even at the hospital, I'd call a nurse in there to help me in the bathroom before him.

He ran his hand across the burn mark on my inner thigh looking sad. I fought back tears as he examined the rest of them. He scooted to the end of the bed kissing all over them regardless of how ugly.

I bit my bottom lip feeling real pleasure for the first time in some weeks. He slowly slid my panties off throwing them across the bed. "Mmm." I grabbed his nappy hair as he dove in nice and slow. He flicked his tongue making my body feel weak under his touch.

I gripped my full breast grinding my hips across his face. "Ooo baby.." I trailed off looking down at him eat me like he was hungry as hell. "Stop moving." He commanded grabbing my legs in both arms. "Aaa sss! Fuck!" I screamed feeling my climax run dangerously close.

"Let that shit out." My body froze under his words making my heart pound through my chest. He rubbed my clit hard making me cum on spot, "Yessss!" I cried out rubbing my cum all over his face not even caring. He sat up tongue kissing me like this'll be the last time.

He rolled over on the bed licking his lips and wiping his face off. I laughed catching my breath, "I told you I got'chu." I nodded my head pecking his lips. "I'll suck your dick when I get the things I requested from the store." He laughed sitting up on his side. "You sneaky as fuck."

"No, I just know you want your dick sucked so do as I say." He slowly slipped back on his shoes, grabbing those keys. I always got my way at the end of things..

So this is really a small update on Amari and the after math of things ..

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes...