Forth Of July

We made it back to the house laughing and talking about how much Ty had us fucked up. She had the right ones and she was going to learn that shit, "So Rom gave me the go ahead to kick this bitch shit out." I smiled walking into the room they shared together. There was no more nice, understanding Camila. I guess I didn't punch her hard enough for her to get the memo that I wasn't playing.

"Bitchhh.." Allen trailed off picking up one of her wigs. I bust out laughing shaking my head, "now baby whoever made this for her needs to be shot dead." He shook his head picking up the wig with a hanger.

"Put this on it." Amari walked inside with some Mayo, I looked at her shaking my head. We were really fucked up in the head but that what happens when you try it.

I took the bottle from her squirting that shit all over the wig laughing my ass off. "This is a nice Birkin bag, how about a few cracked eggs." Allen cracked the eggs in her purse making me cringe, I swear if a bitch ever fucked with my purses I was going to war.

"Girl look at these Balenciaga's, pass me those kitchen scissors." Amari laughed passing them to me. I cut away at her shit imagining it was her. I was glad that Rodger wasn't here to see how throwed off I was. They were all in the back getting started on grilling the meat, they didn't want any part of it.

"Let's put this hoe clothes outside, she ain't stepping foot in this house." Allen grabbed the suitcase for us dragging it out to the front lawn where she would be able to see it. I grabbed the hanger with the wig on it and Amari had her shoes.

"Wait .. can she call the police on us?" Amari asked making me stop and look at Allen unsure. "Girl hell no, she got warrants. If she call them she gone be doing them a favor." I laughed squirting all the mustard over her clothes, it was fuck that bitch at this point.

We finished up walking back in the house and locking the door.

I walked outside seeing Rodger on the grill smoking a blunt looking like somebody grandpa. "Hey baby." I wrapped my arms around him facing away from the smoke. "Wassup, I guess you feeling better now cause y'all done fucked girl over." I laughed evilly because it was true, I did feel good.

"Big bro you can't blame us." Amari innocently smiled making him laugh.

We heard beating on the door making all of us turn around. We seen Ty through the door screaming and looking at her shit making us laugh. "Let me go talk to this bitch." Allen put down his wine glass marching to the front door. Me and Amari ran up behind him looking like the three bay-bay kids.

Allen swung the door open flipping his long hair back, "now what's the fucking problem?" He asked being petty. "Bitch my clothes that's the fucking problem!"

"Watch that bitch word!" I yelled kicking off my sandals just in case shit got rocky. I didn't believe in jumping but this bitch was gone have it coming if she kept on. "You had this coming Ty, I mean trying to suck Rodger's dick? Bitch you ready must thought huh?" I smirked folding my arms because he legit took the words right out of my mouth.

"Trying to hit on my man too you dumb bitch! You're a sad ass hoe!" Amari threw in her two cents almost making me laugh but I had to agree with my girl. "I've had your back since college years, for you to do this is crazy but I wouldn't put it pass your dope head ass!"

I went into the kitchen grabbing her cut up ass Balenciagas off the counter. I wanted this to be the big bang, those shoes were easily someone's car note and I knew she would be pissed off. Hell I would too.

"Suck on this hoe!" I tossed them out and they landed right at her busted ass feet. She charged for the door but Allen closed it making us laugh. I hit the small switch watching another solid gray wall come down over the glass so she couldn't see in. Rodger knew about this spot and it was a paranoid guy's dream so we got it. Glass was bullet proof and we had a room where all the cameras could be monitored.