FUCK the arguing

The entire ride home was quiet and I knew I fucked up crashing out like that. Camila wasn't talking to me and Ari was clueless and quiet. When she said Ari couldn't come with me that shit cut deep, but I couldn't blame her. It was just that I reacted on emotions and nobody fucks with my family and lead them on. Not as long as I got breath in my body and I know they feel the same way.

We pulled up to the crib Camila got out speed walking her ass in the house. "What's wrong with mommy?" I shook my head. "Grown folks stuff kid." She put her head down looking sad. I knew I was finna take heat in both directions.

I walked in the bedroom seeing her get undressed, as much as I wanted to say fuck all this arguing and bend her over I couldn't. It wasn't finna be no skating pass this shit.

"Now what the fuck would encourage you to pull that gun out while Ari's there? At my parent's house .. really?" I closed the door. "Camila I'm not even going to sit here like I can plead my case. I was wrong for doing it especially with our child being there." She rolled her eyes going to the bathroom.

"Camila I'm sorry!" "Fuck you Rodger!" I flopped down on the bed knowing this was going to be some shit. I kicked off my shoes stripping to my boxers getting in bed. I heard the shower start up.

No matter how I looked at this shit it wasn't going to end right. I'm have to do some ass kissing which is some shit I rarely do. Usually it just be her ass trippen but not this time. I pulled my phone out texting Rom.

Me: I'm have to call off New York until Wednesday.
Rom: lol, you pissed Mrs. Off huh? Yo ass had one mission.
Me: yeah, i fucked up but you can do that for me right?
Rom: yeah man

I got up leaving the room to go check on Ari and see how she was feeling.

I knocked on her door pushing it open seeing she was laid out on the floor watching Tv. "Wassup?" She nodded her head at me turning her attention back to the Tv. "Talk to me real quick." I grabbed the remote turning it off making her face me. "You okay?" She shrugged.

"I just don't like seeing mommy upset." "I know and I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't want you to see that side of me. I ain't tryna make you scared of me or nothing like that." She nodded her head giving me a hug.

•••

I was on the phone with Allen having my little rant before I exploded on his ass. "Girl I just don't know what to do with this man. I know exactly what I signed up for but I didn't sign up for him waving guns in our face." I shook my head shaking the toenail polish up. "He needs to get it together sis, we can't be having outburst like this." I was fixing my mouth to say something else but he came in the room. "I'm call you later, he just walked in." "Don't knock his head off bitch." I laughed hanging up the phone.

He climbed in bed throwing the covers over him. "Uhm what you doing?" I scrunched my face up at how comfortable he was. "Going to sleep." He turned around facing me. "I think it's best for you to sleep downstairs, I don't want you in here." I said flat out making him mug me. "I know what I did was fucked up and it ain't no excuse but I'm tired." He rolled over covering his face with the pillow.

"Okay and your ass can be sorry and tired downstairs Rodger." I snatched the pillow off his face pushing him out my bed. He couldn't even put up a fight so he left, he knew he was wrong.

•••••

"Goodmorning mommy!" My eyes fluttered open looking at Ari cheesing all in my face making me smile. "Hey baby." I sat up kissing her forehead covering my naked body. "Daddy got you a surprise." A few seconds later Rodger was walking through the door with breakfast on a tray. He placed it in front of me kissing my forehead. "Lets go eat, let your mama enjoy her breakfast." He picked up Ari leaving out.