Chapter 2: 6 months later

These past six months have been really busy for me, I worked non-stop just to make enough money to move out of state and move into an apartment out there. It's been tough but I knew the reward would make it all worth it.

I packed my bags and put them in my car, I hugged Armon and Trey and hopped into my car; I sat there a bit looking through Instagram, I furrowed my brows noticing someone had tagged me in one of Chris's post.

It read 'I have eyes and ears everywhere, don't nothing happen without me knowing about it'.

It kind of made me uncomfortable, but I shook it off and put my phone down immediately driving off afterwards.

I quickly pulled up to Chris house which wasn't very far from the bro's house and I got out, I quickly barged in as he sat in the living room with his niggas and a hoe on his lap.

"Yo what you doing here?!" He yelled, ignoring him I ran upstairs and grabbed Cj's packed bags and I picked Cj up.

"Mommy?" He said with a shocked expression making me smile "didn't mommy say she'd be back for you" I smiled, he nodded and I walked down the steps with his stuff, Chris stood up and I ran out the door, I threw CJ's bags in the truck with mine and I put him in his car seat and buckled him in.

I closed the door and hopped in the Jeep, and I pulled off. Looking over I saw Chris run out of the house yelling making me smirk and flick him off.

I drove off as I set my GPS up, but before actually leaving I stopped at a gas station and got some food and gas, after that I sat in the car and put some music on.

"We're going to New York baby" I said looking back at my sleeping baby.

I smiled and pulled off.

Bronx, New York

I yawned as I pulled up to our destination, I hung up the phone with my sister whom is in New York for the week and got out the car. I grabbed my bags out the trunk then grabbed Cj's bags, then I gently picked my baby up whom was sleeping.

I slammed the door shut with my foot and proceeded to walk inside the building. When I got inside the lobby, I looked around for a lady with a white board, my gaze finally landed on a women whom held a white board that read my name. I quickly walked up to her struggling to keep everything up along with my son. "Lessily?" I asked, she smiled and nodded "Queen?" She asked.

I nodded and she smiled brighter, "right this way, your sister told me you wanted to rent an apartment?" She asked making sure.

I nodded "yeah, I wasn't here so I had her find me a good place with enough space for me and my son here" I said.

She nodded "he's adorable, anyway your sister paid for your first two months so you don't have to worry" she said before stopping at a room door, she unlocked the door and opened it handing me the keys right after, I thanked her as she left the apartment without another word.

I huffed as I looked at my new furnished apartment, "imma talk to your damn aunt" I muttered, I walked to my room and placed Cj on the bed, I put my bags down and walked over to Cj's room leaving all of his bags in the room.

I sighed as I walked into the living room and sat down on the black couch, I called my sister and sighed once more, "hey sis" I said.

"Hey girl, so you like the suprise?"

"I didn't want you to do all this, I could've done it by myself" I laughed.

She laughed too "first off you have my nephew, and I know you stressed so there was no way I was bout to let yo ass do all the work" she said.