Chapter 21: On Sight!

Three hours later

We were walking around the mall window shopping because my dumb ass forgot my damn wallet at the house.

Cj and I had ice cream as we sat on a bench and waited for Airi, she was trying to get a ice cream but the line was too long.

"Ugh finally" she growled walking over with her chocolate ice cream, she sat down a bit aggervated.

"That's what you get, ain no one tell you to run to the store when we were window shopping" I mocked, she playfully rolled her eyes "bitch!" She laughed.

I playfully hit her arm, "girl my son present chill on the curses" I said.

"Girl haven't you been cursing all day?" She asked, I rolled my eyes at her as she laughed.

"You must be following me at this point" I looked up and my eyes landed on the person.

I looked confused "do I know you?" I asked.

"Oh so your ass got amnesia now?" She asked; I chuckled "look I ain got time for this, my son right here and I'm pregnant, oh and you're not relevant" I said eating my ice cream "hm ain your ass pregnant too Nik?" I asked.

She shrugged "abortion" is all she said as she stepped closer, I rolled my eyes "of course you would do something unracional".

She rolled her eyes as she stepped closer to me, I noticed and stood up, "bitch I might be pregnant but I will still beat your ass and walk outta here like nothing happen and still be pregnant" I said.

She slapped my ice cream out my hand I was stuck on shock, I know this bitch did not just slap my 5 dollar ice cream on the floor, damn and that was my last five.

I looked at her with a deathly stare making her smirk; a small smile tugged on both sides of my mouth.

"Airi take Cj away real quick" I said.

"Queen boo-" I cut her off, "now" I said. She sighed and pulled Cj up and walked off.

"Wassup-" I slapped her across her face so hard she stumbled back, "bitch that cost me my last five" I said, she gained her balance and tried to reach for my bun but I moved out the way; I dipped back and punched her square in the face.

"Ah!" She yelled, I was about to hit her again when two strong arms grabbed me and picked me up, "let me go!" I yelled.

"Nah" that voice rang through my ears and I immediately knew it was Clare.

Nikki took it as an advantage and ran up but I just kicked her in the face and laughed as she fell and held her nose.

"Haha bitch!" I yelled.

The house

When we were home Clare and I went to our room and started arguing, "I don't give a fuck Clare, from now on its on sight when I see that bitch!" I yelled.

"Nah, my baby in there, you not about to be fighting" he said pulling his shirt off, my gaze fell to his chest and all of sudden I didn't want to fight any more......

"You're right baby, I'm sorry" I said walking over to him and rubbing on his chest, "Nah don't start buttering me up now you just want some dick" he smirked.

"No baby I mean it, I mean I wouldn't mind some but I understand, guess what" I said, he pecked my lips "hm?" He asked.

I grabbed his hand and put it on one side of my belly "baby 1" I muttered, and I put his other hand on the other side "baby 2" I smiled looking up at him.

He had a shock expression as I laughed, "you serious?" He asked, I nodded making him smile and pull me into a kiss.

"CLAREBEAR!" Cj yelled running into the room and hugging us, "hey lil man" he said picking him up, "did you tell him mommy?" He asked.

I giggled "Yeah baby".

The door bell rung and I heard someone open it, "QUEEN!" Airi yelled; I shared a look with Clare before walking down stairs with him following.

When we got down stairs we saw cops at the door with Nikki "right there, that's the person that hit me and made me have a miscarriage" she pointed.

My heart dropped to my ass, Clare put Cj down as the cops walked in and wrapped handcuffs.... around Clare's wrist.

"Man I didn't do nun to that damn girl!" He yelled.

"What the fuck are yah doing?!" I yelled.

Cj started crying as Airi immediately picked him up, "baby I swear I'll fix this....I love you" he said getting dragged out.

"I love you too!" I yelled.

Nikki smirked at me, I almost jumped at her but was stopped by Airi, "oops" Nikki giggled before walking to her car.