Queen

Queen pov:

Last night.

I was dancing on Airi and Kat but then I had the sudden urge to use the bathroom.

So I excused my self and stumbled to the bathroom, after doing my business I made my way back to the spot and then I notice nobody was here, Airi was gone and so was Kat.

Hoes I made my way to VIP so Killa could take me home but that nigga was gone too.

I sighed and walked out the club. When I got outside I looked through my purse and saw that I only had a dollar, so I couldn't get a ride so I pulled out my phone to call everybody but I was only on one percent.

I sighed, I looked around. The hotel is literally 3 miles.

"Hey ma" some random nigga said. I looked back at him and smiled "Hey um...so my friends left me you think you can give me a ride?" I Asked.

He smiled and nodded and took me to his car, I got in and he got in. He pulled off and started going the opposite way of where I told him to go, "um excuse me....I said left" I said.

He smirked "I know" is all he said, I started to freak out and grabbed my phone to use that one percent to text killa.

To killa: HELP ME SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!!!!!
Delivered

My phone went off and he grabbed it and threw it in the back. My mouth fell open "oh hell no! See I was tryna give you slack now you got me fucked up!" I yelled pulling out my pink gun and clocked it back.

His eyes widen and he swerved and we ended up crashing into a truck making us flip.

My head was pounding and I heard sirens and running then everything went black.

See I would've been done one longer but I had to evacuate because hurricane Florence was bout to hit so pray for me guys😩