Again.....?

Queen pov:

I woke up to bright lights and a cold atmosphere, I sat up and felt a bit dizzy "Woah! Woah! Take it slow!" A female voice said grabbing me and holding me up.

"My head" I croaked, she chuckled after proping me up "Yeah, you had a slight concusion from the accident" she said, I nodded slowly "so is there anything else wrong?" I asked.

She gave me a cup of water and sighed "Well you'll have a slight limp for a week, and your concusion should fade 24 hours max, other than that you have small cuts and some bruses, your baby is perfectly fine though so I wouldn't worry" she smiled.

I sighed in relief but then I paused and slowly turned my head to her "baby?" I asked, she looked up at me and gave me a cautious look, "I'm guessing you didn't know?" She asked.

I shook my head as she nodded and picked up her clip bored "Well it says here that your two months and you are very healthy....would you like an ultrasound?" She asked.

I nodded as she set everything up before smearing cold gel on my slight bump, she waved the wand onto my belly and almost immediately a small figure appeared "there it is" she chuckled before turning it off and cleaning the mess up.

"Damn" I muttered, I can't believe it.

She tapped me grabbing my attention "huh?" I asked, she smiled "you have a couple of friends here, would you like to see them?" She asked, and I nodded.

She walked out and the three bums walked in, "Omg sis I'm so sorry for leaving" Airi cried walking over and hugging me "I saw Dave and Kat leaving so I thought you left as well" she cried.

I smiled "its okay love" I giggled, I looked at the guilty two "What about you two?" I asked.

"Sis I'm so sorry okay my drunken hormones took over my commen sense" Kat cried, I shook my head "I'm sorry Queen, it was my fault sis, I was too horny to think straight" killa sighed.

"Yeah yeah, well at least I handled it" I laughed. Killa chuckled "how did you anyway?" He asked, I thought back and laughed "Well see he was tryna take me so I texted you, then he was getting all disrespectful so I pulled my gun out and he got so scared he swerved and we crashed into a truck and flipped upside down" I luaghed.

They looked at each other akwardly then laughed, I started to think more into it, thinking about how I didn't just put MY life in danger but my baby's life.

Then my mind drifted off to Clare, the twins, Cj, Airi, Patty, Kat, killa, my fans, and my family. Sooner or later I found my self crying.

Kat, Airi, and killa looked at me in confusion, they came over to me and hugged me.

"What's the matter?" Kat asked, I sighed "I wanna go home" I sniffled.

"But Queen we just got here we need this vacation" Kat complained. I got a bit upset but shook it off "okay." I said, she smiled "Well get dressed bc your coming home" she said giving me some clothes.

They left out and I got up and got dressed.

I walked out of the room and saw the three idiots, "Oh sis look at you, hm? You got a little pudge, we gon have to work that out" she smiled

I flipped her off before covering my stomach "shut it!"

Ion think I'm ready to tell anybody yet....

"You wanna go get some sushi?" She asked.

"No....but can we get some snacks....and some pickles.....and we can go back to the hotel and watch a movie?" I asked getting excited.

They gave me a weird look before shrugging "sure" Airi said.

"Is it me or are you prego?" She laughed.

I laughed "that's funny" I said.

You have no fùckin idea.....