Chapter 10: Nothing Happened

So it's been about three weeks since Queen moved in with me, I mean I don't mind she's always here anyway so why not.

Anyway Queen has been on radio stations and shit, my little Queen getting big and bad now and I love it, but she been pissing me off lately talking bout she want a man, like Queen if you don't get your lil ass on somewhere.

Two weeks ago

We were sitting on my bed on our phones with the tv on.....dont ask me why.

"Clare I want me a man" Queen sighed scrolling through 'relationship goals' on IG.

"What you want a nigga for?" I asked giving her a stank look, she rolled her eyes and looked at me "I ain't say I want a nigga I said I want me a MAN! Totally different baby boy" she laughed.

I shook my head and put my phone down "man Queen ion wanna here nun of that shit, you got me you don't need no other MAN" I said infisizing on the word man, she scoffed and put her phone down; "Nigga imma grown ass women and I wasn't asking for permission" she spat getting off the bed.

"I know yo ass ain't getting smart with me ma" I said standing up towering over her, she shook her head, "and is what you gon do about it?" She asked smartly.

I smirked knowing one thing she couldn't stand and gave in easly to. "Go sleep in the guest bed room Queen" I said pointing out my door, she rolled her eyes before grabbing her phone and walking out.

Without another word I closed my door and laid down.

......

I woke up to my room door opening, I checked the time and it was 1:00 in the morning, 2 hours passed and she lasted longer then she normally do..

"Clare...." she started but I cut her off, "yeah yeah I'm sorry now c'mere" I said, a smile appeared on her face and she scurried over to me and laid down cuddling up to me.

Flashback over

And that's how I knew I was falling for this girl. Hard too. I talked to Mod about it but all this nigga say is 'man you better cuff her before someone else do''.

I was pulled from my thoughts when a empty box of soap hit me in my face, I grabbed it and looked up with a confused expression. "Man whatchu want Queen?" I asked in a irritated tone.

She was wrapped in a short white towel and she was dripping, steam was rising off of her and her hair was wet and wavy.

The sight of her instantly turned me on and her aggravated expression did nothing but turn me on even more, "nigga I've been calling you for like 20 minutes.....the hell you doing?!" She spat.

I looked away "man Queen, go put some damn clothes on" I said, she shook her head and walked over to the closet "dumbass" she muttered.

Frowning I walked over to her and pushed her up against the wall, "Queen don't test me..." I said looking between her lips and eyes, I had both my hands pressed against the wall next to her leaving little to no space between us.

Queen pov

'Damn' I thought as my legs pressed together, my attitude was now gone leaving nothing but lust in its wake.

"What you gon do if I do?" I asked switching between his lips and eyes, his head backed up a bit as his eyes roamed my body, I bit my lip as he moved one his hands from the wall to my thigh, with little to no effort he pushed my legs apart keeping eye contact the whole time.

"Queen don't start anything you can't finished" he said in a dark tone.

Without thinking I trailed my free hand to the back of his head and pulled it slowly closer to mine, our noses were touching and I felt his breath brush against my lips, "Clare....." I breathed looking into his eyes, his eyes showed a spark of lust and excitement as he closed the space between us, I kissed back immediately pushing my chest against his, I wrapped both arms around his neck. He grunted as he grinded against me lightly.

I moaned as he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up wrapping them around his torso letting my towel drop. I pulled away and looked into his lustful eyes "we can't..." I breathed as we stared at each other with nothing but lust.

Without another word my lips were back on his as he held me tighter walking us over to his bed, he threw me down and pulled his shirt off quickly getting on top of me.

His kisses trailed from my lips to my neck and down my chest making my mind go blank enjoying every bit of his affection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I moaned softly as Clare slowly pulled out and rolled over to my side, we both were breathing hard trying to catch our breath again as we both looked up at the ceiling "wow" I said.

He looked over at me "wow" he said, I blushed "What did we just do? I'm confused..." I said honestly.

He sighed and sat up, "I guess we gon have to pretend it didn't happen....you got shit going for you and I'm really not tryna ruin that. Queen you are the most important person in my life right now and I love every part of you.....literally, but I know you got a lot going on right now so this is just gonna have to wait." He said staring into my eyes.

I looked away "I know.." I said in a shaky voice, he nodded and got dressed, "imma be at Mod crib if you need me" he said before leaving.

I felt absolutely stupid for what happened and I wasn't sure about some things but one thing I knew for sure was, I didn't regret that shit one bit, it was amazing and I craved more.

'So this is gonna have to wait' his voice rang through my head as I got comfortable, I refused to cry, I wanted to sleep it off and maybe just maybe I can think of something to get my mind off Clare.